Rave about a make uo item here! old or new stuff, drugstore or expensive if it you super impressed Tell us here.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Farley

Banned
My own little version of Jeffery Star Approved lol.

I recently discovered IT cosmetics and the CC cream is SPF 50, the Fair tone suits my face and gives me a fresh glow. The product is around 50GBD and I have seen it when I was in the US, but I buy mine from QVC as they always seem to have officers on it. The brush to blend it in is expensive about 30 bucks, but it honestly works so well with the CC cream and any other foundation. I wear a light coverage in the day time, just on buff it on with the brush and I always get compliments. At times it looks as if I have used a smoothing/beauty App like face tune. NOPE it is literally just the make up. I also recommend I.T super hero mascara, I use a eye lash curler and people assume I have false lashes on. Another brand I would try is Bare essecntuals mineral veil powder , it sets the make up and it does not look cakey at all. I use a lip stick pencil like mac and a coloured chap stick and blot it with Tissue. I also recommend Kylie Jenner lip kit ( The fakes work just as well ).

In the summer I don't feel like wearing much make up, but I recommend the Body Shops SPF sunscreen as well as Neutrogena Hydro boost SPF 25, The latter is better before make up application IMO. For concealer the maybeline erase with the sponge tip is fantastic. L'oreal also do a great mascara for those that don't want to spend 25 on the I.T one, it is red/black and for the life of me I cannot recall the name.

Also I know I sound like a shill for IT, but they do a Quad which is fantastic, it has a blusher / tanner/ glow shade/ and a translucent white shade to hide pores. My daytime look is very natural and nightime I use smokey eyeshadow ( Urban Decay is sooo overated I have all 3 pallettes and barely use them, ( migh make a thread for over rated products) and a heavier base.

I may make another thread on beauty products like pore erasers and beauty masks and snail cream.

Hopefully this thread will be a success :clapping:.

So fellow PR ers. What make up would you give 5 stars or have recently discovered/always used as it always worked etc.

Kerrythe1

Lapsed Senior Member
I have this cream blush tint from AOA Studio that literally cost a dollar. I always hunted for the best cream blush, and this cheap little thing is as perfect as they come.