Read anything good lately? (II)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

trish5959

Honorable member
Franklin D Roosevelt A Political Life by Robert Dallek. I've read quite a bit about FDR and it never fails to amaze me what he did. Against all the odds, he battled on to give his absolute best for America and the rest of the world . A truly outstanding man and President.

jeopardyfan

Honorable member
I certainly plan to peruse this thread. The only thing is that with Covid, and all the politics going on and the state of the USA, I can barely concentrate, not on TV and not on books. I long for the days when I can go back to reading!

curious12

Lapsed Senior Member
I've been reading a lot of books that are political in nature; fitting for today's environment and the election coming up in a couple months I guess.

macy539

I finished a book that was written by the daughter of the BTK killer about what life was like growing up for her. Pretty interesting how this guy was able to live two different lives for such a long time.

bamill

It's not a new book but I read Catch-22 lately. I don't read as much as I'd like to so that one really stuck with me. I can't suggest it enough.