• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Remitly?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Zinnia63

Lapsed Senior Member
New vendor uses Remitly along with my cc. I haven’t heard of it but I now understand the concept. Any good/bad news?
Thanks
Z

Marcone

Lapsed Senior Member
It's something new. I only use paypal ever since. But, I found it's website and it is likely legit and trustworthy. Should you want to be flexible for your vendor, then try it.

Zinnia63

Lapsed Senior Member
I did end up using them and I wouldn’t do that payment method again. I also got loose tabs that ended up being fine but it felt sketchy. Now I can’t remember the name of the vendor- not even sure how to figure it out!
z

Zinnia63

Lapsed Senior Member
I just went back in my saved vendors & found this one and since I’m now rather desperate I’m probably placing a small order.
im eating my own words!
Z

liltiki2

Distinguished member
I used them once fine. Then out of nowhere, like two months later, they kicked me out. Sent an Email apropos of nothing.

liltiki2

Distinguished member
I believe it was connected to my previous transfer with remit, the op went down and my guess so the were covering their butts re: past transfers to this op.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
I believe it was connected to my previous transfer with remit, the op went down and my guess so the were covering their butts re: past transfers to this op.
Actually you might want to try them again. I got booted off both Remitly and Ria out of the blue after one transaction that was several months ago. But then a few months later Remitly asked me to verify mi ID etc etc and now I have valid accounts with both. so I think it was more of a system compliance thing than anything. I use both platforms to send funds overseas for reasons completely unrelated to this forum too. A note about RIA though I was told by them that RIA is not meant to be used to make purchases of any kind its only meant to transfer funds to friends or fanily overseas so they will decline your transaction if they think you are buying anything.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks