• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Russel Brand - smart guy and I appreciate what he's saying in this Video about the current state of affairs.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

JaneDoe

I can never listen to him for more than about two minutes, no matter what he’s talking (ranting) about. He just does my head in..

spex

I hear that. I really try with this guy. I think he has helpful tips on meditation and some nice observations but wow he has way too much energy sometimes.

LightUser99

Lapsed Senior Member
He’s got some good stuff, no doubt. But a little bit of that goes a long ways as others have noted 🤣

Babygoats

I just can't with this guy either. I can't get over the ego it took for him to rewrite the 12 steps. He always seems like he's trying to be original but is definitely not for me.

Red53

Honorable member
Good guy and his meditation help for beginners is very good.

bpsshogg

Lapsed Senior Member
I've started watching Brand on YouTube recently, and I'm very impressed at his approach to current affairs. He's matured a lot since his days as a comedian.

DHCFIEND

I can never listen to him for more than about two minutes, no matter what he’s talking (ranting) about. He just does my head in..

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is hilarious, I remember when I first discovered his channel I thought some of the titles were interesting. Clicked on some and genuinely got lost throughout the middle. I can't follow his train of thought. And some of his views are a bit bizarre, some conspiracies and some too-good to be true ways of stopping being an addict based on his experience of being an addict.

ToadLix

Famous PRer

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is hilarious, I remember when I first discovered his channel I thought some of the titles were interesting. Clicked on some and genuinely got lost throughout the middle. I can't follow his train of thought. And some of his views are a bit bizarre, some conspiracies and some too-good to be true ways of stopping being an addict based on his experience of being an addict.

Thats cuz " russle brand is a fucking moron " see the post above the one im quoting :p

Red53

Honorable member
I would like to see one of this shows but in our area the tickets run out so so fast...so he must be doing something right.

Eyriz

Honorable member
@Red53 he likes to make us think he is but he has been payed a lot of money into a Swiss bank account to further push the control and slavery of our world. He plays the role of the Joker.
Don't be fooled into thinking he is gonna create a revolution. He has millions of half awake people thinking that he cares. Even if he does care, he has to abide by freemasonry rules

JaneDoe

@Red53 he likes to make us think he is but he has been payed a lot of money into a Swiss bank account to further push the control and slavery of our world. He plays the role of the Joker.
Don't be fooled into thinking he is gonna create a revolution. He has millions of half awake people thinking that he cares. Even if he does care, he has to abide by freemasonry rules
Blimey, I just thought he was a dickhead..

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks