• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Schedule III Stimulants

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Lab Rat

Lapsed Senior Member
A really helpful thread re Schedule II vs Schedule III drugs was just in another thread. It identified the following as Schedule III (read:less illegal than add. and rit.) stimulants:

Benzphetamine
Chlorphentermine
Clortermine
Phendimetrazine

Any experience with/thoughts on these? I have never looked into them but am curious.

Non Displaced

Interesting...

I did a cursory wiki search on the medications you mentioned. They are all listed openly as being either closely related to amphetamines, precursor prodrugs to amphetamines, or having the same effects as amphetamines. Why these are Schedule III is a mystery to me. Seems like you'd have to play with the dosages, but they should potentially have the same systemic effects as Adderall.

merrymiau

Banned
@Ms. Lab Rat,

I've always wondered why Ritalin is commonly available through IOPs when other not-to-be-mentioned Schedule II substances are never offered (at least not in the official catalogue, and not in my short experience browsing IOP product catalogues). Is Ritalin not considered as hardcore outside of the US?

one reason might be because ritalin is more widespread and common in the world. for example i live in Turkey and we don't have the other adhd meds here, we only have ritalin.

Non Displaced

Ritalin is "structurally similar" to amphetamines, while Adderall is just straight up amphetamines with a fancy brand-name.

Why buy it off the street, when you can get pharmaceutical-grade crystal meth from a psychiatrist? lol...

There was probably some shady stuff going on between the pharma companies and the FDA to get Adderall approved for use in ADHD patients. Especially since ADHD is considered by more than a few people in the medical community to be a bogus diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks