• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Second opinion shrink today

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
Today I see new shrink outside of the Va to see if I can get reasonable treatment for my Gad & Panic.I currently take Klonopin .5mg 30 pills per month. Does not help with daytime anxiety.
Had about a two and half hour forensic interview with nurse practioner.From start of my mental problems in the military to present day to day issues.She is to send a report to supervising doctor if controlled drugs are plan of action.

Synecdoche

Eminent member
@cajunbulldog
Going down the road with Benz0s is a tough decision. They do work, but you have to be prepared to keep using them, for a very long time. The manufacturers dodge this by labeling them as “for short term use, of up to two week,” which is BS.

0.5 per day is not going to really do much, although it was good to try. I would not suggest it, but depending on your weight, and height, you would need at least 0.5 three times a day, or 1.0, three times a day. They have 2.0’s, but you really don’t want to go there, if you don’t have to. I wish I never tried any of them ever, but that ship has sailed.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
@cajunbulldog
Going down the road with Benz0s is a tough decision. They do work, but you have to be prepared to keep using them, for a very long time. The manufacturers dodge this by labeling them as “for short term use, of up to two week,” which is BS.

0.5 per day is not going to really do much, although it was good to try. I would not suggest it, but depending on your weight, and height, you would need at least 0.5 three times a day, or 1.0, three times a day. They have 2.0’s, but you really don’t want to go there, if you don’t have to. I wish I never tried any of them ever, but that ship has sailed.
May be required to stop using them at some point. There are no redo's

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
@cajunbulldog

I am only scripted 30 0.5 klonopin per month so can stop any time a doctor is willing to alter my treatment plan.

Synecdoche

Eminent member
@cajunbulldog

I am only scripted 30 0.5 klonopin per month so can stop any time a doctor is willing to alter my treatment plan.
@cajunbulldog
The 0.5 Klon, 30 per month, is pretty much targeted so if you have an anxiety attack, you have one (obviously) per day, to take the edge off. If this was working for you, the best bet would be to only take the one, if you really need it, and skip it if you don’t.

This is a way to use them, and hopefully not get a tolerance, or dependancy. The problem with any Benz0 is, just like the using them for insomnia, if you get in the habit of taking them every night, you can have rebound insomnia, if you stop taking them. In other words, you possibly would have worse insomnia than you started with. This also happens if you take them for anxiety, so if you can do without them, you are much better off not taking them every day.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks