• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Shipped 8 days ago ans still hasn't landed? (In the USA)

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Okbanana22

Honorable member
This is very unusual.Tops I think it's ever been 3 or 4 days. Where could it be?

jaders

Exalted member
This is very unusual.Tops I think it's ever been 3 or 4 days. Where could it be?

My last from Eastern Europe was in opps for two weeks. It’s getting pretty busy out there, I believe. 🤔
So does that mean it hasn't left yet?

Well tbh, who knows. It could either be waiting there to fly out, or it can be here but not even “gotten to” yet. I’m sure there are big backlogs in several places at this time. Everyone is reporting much longer opps (origin post preparing shipment.), from what I’ve seen.

Personally I think this mail season is gonna be rough. If it were me, I’d be trying to put it out of my mind and just hope for the best. Easier said than done tho. 😏

I was thinking of ordering something during this time for the xmas “cover” too, but even if not seized, it just seems like the higher the volume the higher the chances of lost or stolen/misrouted too.

Definitely pulling for you!

Landerlieu

Honorable member
Sometimes packages go on a traveling vacation. It's strange to watch it bounce all over the place.

I wouldn't worry yet.

yellnhollar

Distinguished member
It’s been since the 11th since it was mailed, still in Opps. Last order was over a month. The pharmacy contacted me and said they would reship. Then as if magic it appeared and I got it in 3 days. I just hope it’s not a month this time.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks