• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Should PR username be given to online pharmacies?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
This forum we have is a safe place that we as a whole do our best to help each other and checkout sellers.Very recently I was offered a arrangement form a former member who is now banned to vend on our forum.Want all who get this idea of wanted to scam you have a lot more than just mods to deal with as most of our senior members will get you.The guy who was banned had been a member since 2020.

Lordy

Only had one vendor on here that asked me to confirm that I found him from pharmacy reviewer...
I suppose they have to be careful also ..I agreee with above posters about giving out personal details...but it’s a personal choice ...ironically we are just trying to get meds for ourselves to help with our travails and illlness ...
The fact seeing a doctor is difficult these days ..I believe we should all have the right to choose ..you and
I know our body’s and as adults we are best at self determination.
That is a model for a true libertarianism ...we are adults not children ..and doctors are human beings and make mistakes ...look at Micheal Jackson’s doctor ...just one high profile case of probably many more..

Chancer

Exalted member
@Lordy We do this anyway, we need to give them personal information for deliveries etc. I generally keep it vague with a new vendor and say I found their details on the 'forum' although I think I've mentioned PR to some vendors. If they are asking for user names (extremely rare) then it restricts our ability to give honest critique without retribution. We get enough crap already from shills.

Although, if its detailed enough feedback I guess it wouldn't take a genius to figure out if they have access directly or indirectly.

With 'well known/trusted' vendors I would normally raise any issues with them directly first, it gives them an opportunity to rectify which is fair to both parties in any type of business. However, if its a new vendor and I've been screwed over I dont bother giving them my time and just post my experience.

Giving a vender your user name is just one step from giving them other peoples and opens the door imo.

This isn't really a 'libertarian' site, its more a community and our fellow members should be our first priority. JMO.

infamousryan

Distinguished member
It honestly all depends on how you talk to people.
for new pharmacies/vendors starting out, mentioning you're a good forum member might get you some extra goodies, if you leave a good review etc (this is happens quite often on the darknet i assume)

for older vendors, mentioning you're a forum member and will leave a review isn't bad , but also not needed if all t he meds are legitimate .

for pressing vendors that haven't shipped your meds? might be worth mentioning , to get them in line

all in all, its how, what, and why youre saying it

sometimes obviously when you get scammed you have no other recourse than to say that you will let others know they are a scam or just not deal with them .

Bearhug

Exalted member
Absolutely NOT! I have never been asked if I was a member of a forum. If they were to ask where I heard of them, I would just say that I read about them on some discussion forum. I would give them a very vague answer for sure. NEVER give out your username!

Mecha

Renowned member
Now now if you’re having a huge problem with your vender, and he knows your PR name, your real name and address, no matter what the outcome, never leave the vendor with a bad taste in his mouth. What he can do is have his or his online presence or make himself a member and then (drum roll) put your PR name, real name and address right on the forum. And what you have done which will be way worse than what he has done.

Many of the vendors have an online presence on the board and report back to the vendor. I know!!!

Anyway with your name, address and PR name name they can cause you huge problems.

Finally never be mean to your vendor, they are very few and you might need him/her when you are in trouble. I’ve learned this the hard way.

Btw, I have seen them post usernames, names and addresses. And awful things. So be careful. There are many things they can do to you! Just be careful. M

rachy

Lapsed Senior Member
Nobody has ever asked me and why would they need to know this anyway? One vendor asked me to post about them if I was a member of any forums but that's about it. That makes sense because they want more business. Although I haven't done it because I want to make sure there are totally ok before I recommend them.

Chancer

Exalted member
@rachy Its extremely rare but one will occasionally come along and try, then you have members in a position to get 'less helpful' members cut off if you have a falling out. It becomes a complete mess.

Mecha

Renowned member
MM most of you guys probably know who I am talking, had his guy on here report back to him about what I said about him on the board. 3 times this a-hole wrote to me shouting profanities (like I don’t use them). When he got no where with that, he had one of his cronies on the board contact me. That did not go well for the crony. I didn’t report the member but to say the least we are no longer on speaking terms. So you really should be careful. He didn’t even know my username, but from what I was writing on the board, he figured it out. Don’t give your name out ‘cause shit happens. M

Mecha

Renowned member
@jaders when I read through back/old threads sometimes I read one and think that is an excellent post and I go to give it a two thumbs up and it doesn’t work. 😂 So I check for thé writers name and it is me who wrote the post. Hasn’t that ever happened to you. I bet it has 😜. No you may not remove my/your post. 💕

Mecha

Renowned member
@jaders I guess you got to it first 😭. Oh well maybe another time.

To you and yours and everyone at PR have a Happy and Healthy Holiday. Love, Mecha

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks