• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Should PR username be given to online pharmacies?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mecha

Renowned member
@Chancer I believe you do it too. Sometimes I bang on the “like” button ten 20 times before I look. I think we are a pretty funny and arrogant bunch of ladies. 💕 M — Merry Merry

Mecha

Renowned member
@Chancer it is 8:56 pm eastern time over the big pond. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Well now it’s 8:59 see you tomorrow. My fridge is acting funny. 💫 You are a superstar. M

Chancer

Exalted member
@Mecha Did you get the fridge issue sorted? It could have been because it had to work harder being overloaded? Normally once you take a few things out it quiets back down, just be cautious about burning the motor out keeping it overloaded too much. Love C 😘

Chancer

Exalted member
I have never been asked if I was a member of a forum.
There is no real issue with admitting you got their info from a forum and can be helpful, they then know you will be providing reviews to other customers. This can protect you. Its extremely rare but a HUGE red flag if they ask for usernames (yours and especially other peoples). Then it becomes the tail wagging the dog, as such.

Musing

Honorable member
And regarding the issue at hand....I have been doing this a long, long time. But was a lurker everywhere for a long, long time. The first time I was asked for my UN I told the truth, that I was a member of a small private board, they didn't know that it even existed, and I couldn't help them. And that was all true. And they did let me order!

For very sad reasons the board closed down. I was devastated for many reasons. It was the only place that I ever felt safe enough to post and it got me out of my shell.

So I came here, and realized I needed to get into the SS. With the help of some very kind peeps who may or may not have been part of the private forum, I swallowed my fear, started posting, and eventually got into the SS.

I have come to love this forum and have made some incredibly amazing friends here, and would probably make more, but I still am shy, and careful.

Now I agree with all the "NO"S"!!!!! Except recently I became aware of a vendor and he asked for my username to vet me. I confided with a few people about it; plus it was also being discussed. I disclosed my username as I really wanted to try his wares. I caved. I did my first order and he now has my info anyway. Regardless, that was the first time I have ever given out my username.

I am always careful of what I post, I try to be helpful, kind, and think long and hard about any negative feedback I may give about a vendor. Because they are not stupid, they most likely have peeps here anyway following their threads, and most of the time it probably would not be too difficult to put you and your username together unless you just don't post at all, or just post in the sing-a-long thread!

It is a complicated issue. And my feeling now is only in very special cases? IDK. I can tell you one thing - I doubt it would come back to bite me in the butt because I wouldn't post negative feedback about them now, even if they deserved it - because they now know my username. And more! So you can see the potential negatives. But I did cave this once! And I did get vetted - and the good thing is I have nothing to worry about in the "vetting" dept. because I don't get involved in drama, arguments, etc. (at least when I'm sober....JUST KIDDING)!

So the downside of revealing your username is that people may not feel safe posting their experience if it is less than stellar. And we come here for honesty, and good info. So it is a conundrum. Something to think long and hard about, as I did in this one case.

Last edited:

Chancer

Exalted member
@Musing I made a similar 'mistake', I trusted a fellow member TOO MUCH, they were then in a position to get me blocked by an otherwise reliable vendor I really liked and trusted (perhaps they were more 'helpful' to the vendor). It really screwed me when another vendor I used was 'closed down', So I ended up using what I had and detoxing and taking a PR break.

It's important to remember people come here because they are desperate and in my naivety, I assumed other members would help because I had the email 'proof' of the interactions with the vendor.

Unfortunately, I didn't consider that the other members weren't going to jeopardise their source to help (why should/would they?). We all have needs and it was silly to expect others to put my situation before their own needs. 😉

So username privacy is something very important to me from personal experience.

Musing

Honorable member
@Chancer Now I feel like I made a mistake, crap, oh well. Hopefully it will have a "happy ending" - (not THAT kind of happy ending, but I don't mind those either) - time will tell.

Logging off, I had a ..... day. I had my physical and things just get worse and worse.

Good times.

Chancer

Exalted member
@Musing Don't worry, this one member was an anomaly in my experience on PR and I've been here 10+ years, I also need to take responsibility for allowing myself to be 'drawn in' so to speak.

We just have to 'roll with it' and not worry about what we can't control. I'm sure you're fine so don't add unnecessary stress, we already have enough of that.

Go distract yourself with a special 'Happy Ending', yes, this is medical advice 🤣

Musing

Honorable member
@Chancer - you are always so very kind. Thank you. I guess I hope for the best and prepare for the worse, right? Right now after my physical it seems less BIG in my mind, as I have so much new crap covering it up.

Anyway, what will be will be. And I have to go because I just got a phone call from a medical billing office!

Gotta deal with that. Like I said, Good Times.

Thank you Chancer, and all my PR friends.

jaders

Exalted member
This is probably going to be an unpopular stance, but personally, if I think a vendor is "legitimate" I'm willing to supply some info as I want them to be able to protect themselves as much as I want to protect myself. Without honest reliable vendors, we're totally lost, so if they need some "help" avoiding LE, I want to help them with that too. So yes, I have given my PR name to one vendor voluntarily - they hadn't asked but I heard that they might want that. But I wanted them to trust that I was who I said I was. More often I just tell them I'm a member of a forum, and that usually does the trick tho...

Lastly, I wouldn't be handing that info out if I already wasn't pretty sure that the vendor was a reliable one in the first place too. Definitely not something I plan to do often.

Mecha

Renowned member
@jaders I understand. I did it with a Spanish outfit license and supporting documents, gas bill etc. I think even gave my social security card. So I faxed all of that over to then in early the 2000s. They were great year upon years so cheap, huge jiff bags meds in boxes. Nutty would have loved them, As a matter of fact I think he did love them 😂. You could buy anything you wanted , I mean anything.

Well some years later they were busted. Like PPE no one could believe it and we kept on writing about it and thinking about it and praying they will come back but they didn’t. Oh we where so sad. I can’t even tell you how cheap they were for my stuff mau .03/pill. And I was scared them having all my information, but nothing happened. A great loss. 💕 M

P.S.: Sorry for spelling & grammar, I sounded like a drunk, I have a mfer cluster headache. :cool:

Last edited:

Mecha

Renowned member
||||||| @jaders, look up or down, which ever your program is set to.|||||

I was not drunk when I wrote that post, have c;uster headache really bad and I think I just gave up and put an ice pack on my head. Yes, thanks for the "Hug", I needed that. Here is one for you gal. :hug: xo, M

Musing

Honorable member
@jaders when I got monstrous headaches - not sure if they are technically migraines but I cannot move my head without crying. But I make myself roll my head in a circle, both directions. I do what I can do. And after a bit, it helps. I do it as much as I can tolerate, but it really does help.

Mecha

Renowned member
@Mecha Did you get the fridge issue sorted? It could have been because it had to work harder being overloaded? Normally once you take a few things out it quiets back down, just be cautious about burning the motor out keeping it overloaded too much. Love C 😘
Hey sweetheart you were seriously absolutely spectacularly correct. Way too much food in freezer. Mmm good licking a frozen turkey leg like King Henry use to do. You Brits, did you ever see yourselves eat in the Middle Ages? Or were they the Romans or the Vikings. I know it was not the French those degenerates 😂 xo, M

Chancer

Exalted member
@Mecha We've had all sorts here, our history is very colourful. If we weren't being invaded we were busy with the 'War of the Roses' and fighting each other, then there was the time the young Scottish Queen Mary was decapitated....Hence why Scotland doesn't have a monarch (Arbroath Declaration).
Here's some delightful history;

Attachments

Mecha

Renowned member
@Chancer now now if it were not for Mary and Elizabeth you would not have King James VI of England, Scott’s and Ireland. Poe Mary.

I especially love (the red rose on top of the white rose) signaling the Tutor reign. They said that the bloodline of the non-royal Elizabeth Woodville runs through all the monarchy’s vein’s to this day (she did have a ton of children so that could explain that)
I especially like the Tutors and Lancastrian mess.

Love English history and I will read all that you can throw at me. M

P. S.: But not now because I have this Blanken you know what cluster headache and it is killing me to even get on my phone and dictate. Have a wonderful wonderful New Year sweetheart. Happy New Year to all. 💕 M

Chancer

Exalted member
@Mecha Happy New Year lovely 🥳😘
Sorry you are still poorly, I didn't realise cluster headaches lasted that long although, they aren't something I'm familiar with. Hope you feel better soon. 🥰

Where I live we still have a number of Tudor buildings. A whole street in the town centre and one converted into a pub (Don't get more British than that 🍻).
Next time I'm in town I will take some pics for you. ❤

Chancer

Exalted member
@Mecha Look up the 'Arbroath Declaration'. It's the equivalent of the American Declaration of Independence, the Scottish one was said to be the inspiration for the USA's declaration. For example; Prince Harry is a Prince in England/Wales but NOT a Prince in Scotland etc, in Scotland he is merely an Earl (The Earl of Dumbarton).

Source; BBC

The Declaration of Arbroath is without doubt the most famous document in Scottish history. Like the American Declaration of Independence, which is partially based on it, it is seen by many as the founding document of the Scottish nation. It was drafted on the 6th April 1320 - a day the United States of America has declared to be Tartan Day.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks