• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Sick of people getting ripped off

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

chris100

Banned
There has to be somehing we can do about being ripped off. I was by some private source peg whoever his name is. He GOT ME FOR 50 bucks, but it just kills me. Little scumbags that make money doing nothing. I dont care if you have heaed of Peg before. He took my dam money and that was it. Thats dirt!!!! like i said before, what can we do to stop this??? People that scam other people , dont you worry, your day is coming you little dirtbags. SEE ya my friends.

BuckeyeFan

Lapsed Senior Member
I know it's aggravating but that's the risk you take in this business. You have to get as much info as you can and go with the vendors with a good track record. Be thankful it was only $50. ~sub

Last edited:

Coheed

Eminent member
It really does suck whenever you get scammed on anything in life but I think its a little strange that people are so surprised when a drug dealer lies to them. I really do feel bad for your situation but for lack of a better term, its all part of the game. Drug dealers are not always the most trustworthy people. Some are very good honorable people but many are just pieced of crap that only look at you as a dollar sign, they don't care how sick you are or how much you need those meds. Sorry if it sounds insensitive but its just the facts.

Some of my posts lately might seem like I'm a douchebag, maybe I'm just stressed out I dunno but my intention is not to offend anyone.

chris100

Banned
There still scumbags at the end of the day. there are good scumbags, and there are people that are just dirt!!!! PEG

Loubitan

Distinguished member
What is a Good Scumbag

That is an oxmoron. "a good scumbag." That is a scumbag that has a bad day every once in a while...while a "dirt bag" is someone that will just rip you off for $50.00. Terriable. :confused:

LiquidOrgasm

Banned
Order from reputable sites, their are a good number of legit email only vendors but ones with sites (esp ones that take CCs are a better bet) chalk it up as a lesson learned, also like people said do your search and make sure they have good reviews and all that before you order...which is tricky now around xmass when it's easier to take advantage of people (assuming most of have extra cash laying around from presents etc)

Caffeine2011

Distinguished member
@chris100 Only thing you can do is read, read and than read thei nformation in the general pharmacy discussion again. You have to verify your sources are good and reliable, and make sure they still remain reliable. An IOP can sink in an instant. Always check for up to date reviews of your vendor.

DulyNoted

Exalted member
One thing you can do is report it with as much detail and accuracy as possible here. Then just to make YOU feel a little better do a little harrassing, spamming on your own. Just for hahas if you have contact information for the culprit, enroll him/her in as many ridiculous e-promotions and subscriptions as possible. Provide the contact e-mail and or phone number to every "scammy" looking source you can find. With any luck before you know it your culprit will be getting dozens of e-mails and phone calls from Pakistan or god knows where!

nelladeandill

Good idea there, a little harmless revenge. They never have to face you and they should have to explain themselves at least. It is hard and hurts far more than just the money loss, I know.

lucius

Lapsed Senior Member
sorry you got beat for $50 @chris100.every amount you get ripped off on hurts but in this game you have to expect it from time to time.even with research and reviews it can happen.all you can do is do research and plenty of reading and after all that just cross your fingers.

Massiveamounts

Distinguished member
Order from reputable sites, their are a good number of legit email only vendors but ones with sites (esp ones that take CCs are a better bet) chalk it up as a lesson learned, also like people said do your search and make sure they have good reviews and all that before you order...which is tricky now around xmass when it's easier to take advantage of people (assuming most of have extra cash laying around from presents etc)

Yep exactly. I feel for these people but many of these people raising hell about getting ripped off ordered from some obscure place that not only has no positive reviews here on PR but are the same kind of sites that are 99% of the time a rip off site.....not to mention the one thread with this M person who people warned others over and over again that she was taking folks money yet they still sent her money lol. I hate it for them but ffs use a bit of common sense and use reputable vendors at least then if you get ripped it's of no fault of your own, you can't google "oxycontin" then use some site offering 80's for twenty bucks each and wonder why you sent money and never heard back from these *******s.

Bobble22

Banned
Always plan ahead. Take your time. Fewer mistakes. And if you don't know what you're doing follow the herd. If you want to experiment go it alone. But know what you're getting into.

I think everyone needs to be ripped off sometime. If you don't have the experience you don't know how it looks and feels.

Life'll get you anyway. :)

DeanMachine

Lapsed Senior Member
Yeah sorry to hear that but it could be so much worse. Everytime I place an order, regardless of who it's with, I am always a little nervous. People have lost unconceivable amounts of money in online scams so just consider it a lesson. Unfortunately with the unfair laws in this country we are forced to sneak around and put our own money at risk.

Cranberry

Eminent member
Emotions run high when your in pain and it makes you more vunerable. It has happened to me. Do your due diligence and you should be fine and don't run out b4 your next order.

Yeah I agree, it's easier said than done.

Last edited:

penpilus

Lapsed Senior Member
Yes this is what gets me everytime like clockwork. There is no way in hell I'd ever pay anywhere from $50-60 bucks in shipping a lightweight, letter in my right frame of mind. I normally grocery shop on double coupon day for goodness sake! :confused: :mad: :(

I hear you, but the reality is that many chronic pain patients have become chained to thier medicine, not as a result of abuse, but due to tolerance and physical dependence. Whey the supply is running low, you will do anything to guarentee that you will not run out...

dsteury

Banned
In this business and I've been in it for over 35 years and can proudly say I never burnt anyone. Just not my thing. But then I'm a child of the 60 and you just didn't do that shit never. Things have changed people think that they can use this flimsy scam that you just a stinking junkie and I just took your money HAHA!! Well it's never fun but here you reward when that punk goes to score with your 50 bucks hope some crazy crack hoe cuts his throat with a dull straight razor. I'm in a Wes Craven mood tonight.

Cranberry

Eminent member
nailed it.

I hear you, but the reality is that many chronic pain patients have become chained to thier medicine, not as a result of abuse, but due to tolerance and physical dependence. Whey the supply is running low, you will do anything to guarentee that you will not run out...

@penpilus I agree with you , well said.

Last edited:

Demona

Eminent member

True words. Chronic Pain Patients do not fear withdraw as much as the pain. Someone who isn't even living pain free on medication and suddenly having nothing is hell.
Be it via a scam online or a Dr who is becoming politically correct instead of patient correct.
Being in extreme pain and nothing to relieve the edge but Tylenol or Ibuprofen...and then you can read all the time about people that took much too Tylenol but what did they expect when they feared giving them anything that might work?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks