So how did you come to be in this World?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

davidpaul

Banned
I guess for a good two thirds of my life, I had no idea about the world of OP and IOP online ordering. Probably a good thing, because back when I had a huge painkiller drug addiction, the online pills were probably a whole lot cheaper, easier to find, and more prone to being legit.

But the way I found myself in the online ordering scene was really because of an accident. A certain package, wrapped in a gray plastic wrapper, was mistakenly delivered to our doorstep.

It was intended for a neighbor's house across the street, but had somehow came to ours. I had just had my first shoulder surgery and finished going from oxycocone to hydrocodone, and was then currently taking tramadol. There was a label on that package that said the contents were tramadol.

It was also clearly, just from feel and slight shaking, obvious that a bottle of pills was inside. As my doctor was steadily decreasing my weekly dosages, yet my pain seemed to stay the same or even increase, I was more than happy to find that somehow a person could get these same pills through the mail.

I copied down the little address it was shipped from, and there was even an 800 number on the pack. Now at that time tramadol wasn't a classified narcotic, and I soon found out it was easily purchased by ordering online, plainly and clearly seen as what it was, tramadol.

One thing I was glad I did was that I never opened up that package, and when my neighbor came over to retrieve it the next day, we actually didn't even speak. She just took the package and hurried back across the street. On the rare occasion that we bump into one another, there's a slight smile exchanged, but that's all. To be honest, I don't even remember her name.

But knowing what I do now about ordering, and waiting, and what meaning a package has to us, I'm sure she was more than grateful to get it intact, even if it was a day later.

So by calling that 800 number, I entered the world of ordering tramadol online. When going to their website online, I came across so many websites selling tramadol and other drugs it was enough to make a person dizzy.

One thing I did do differently than most was to almost immediately make an IOP purchase. I did order domestic because it was to me in a day, but the huge difference in quantity for the same cost when ordering from India was so great, I tried it way back then and liked it.

Doing this did help me avoid the big classification shut down of all the domestic tram sites, as I was by then well along with making purchases from India.

So that's how I came to find this world we share, of ordering medications online. I'm sure everyone has come into this world because of many different reasons. I know a lot of us probably never even knew it existed, and a lot of us never dreamed we'd one day be an experienced IOP orderer.

I know I never ever thought I would be, and even more remote was the idea of being a member of this forum, or any forum.

That happened by accident too, but it's another story for another time.

So I think we all have to take the bad with the good, and none of us really like to have to order drugs online. If there's anything positive at all out of having to do it, maybe it's the fact that in finding myself here in a forum, full of members who have travelled their own paths and ended up here too, it helps me turn some of the negatives into positives.

Just the fact that we can share what really goes on, with people who also know what it really is all about, is a comfort in itself. We share mistakes with one another, share victories when packages come through, and share personal experiences.

So, "that's my story and I'm stickin to it," now what's yours?

notcharlotte

Exalted member
my knees had been becoming increasingly painful for over ten years and i saw an ad in the local, free counterculture newspaper. answered the ad which was a foreign company. i moved on from there (it's typical of me to have started with an actual paper as opposed to online) to searching for other sites. i eventually stumbled across (gasp!) topix and and finally found this place. for years, however, i did my own research because i was not even aware there was a community of like-minded individuals, let alone actual forums where people could discuss pain, anxiety, and harm reduction.

it's not about recreation for most of us but about reducing pain and/or anxiety. and we are all trying to find safe ways to do so.

Olivia1

Distinguished member
I discovered this world about 4-5 years ago. I had used phentermine in the past with good results. I was not overweight enough to get it prescribed again, so I was looking for other options and discovered by first email only vendor (during the sell dot com days) for the Mexican version (axcion). So for years that's the only thing I ordered when I needed to lose a couple pounds. Then I discovered my vendor also had Xanax so I would order some as a backup for what was prescribed by my doctor.

I've had anxiety pretty much all my life. Last year I was diagnosed with sero negative inflammatory arthritis. Funny thing is that I was trying to find alternative options for what many people are seeking (tramadol). It just didn't work for me and Vicodin did not either after trying that again. I found a pharmacy and Doctor that would prescribe what I needed and something not available in the US, DHC continuous. I also found another IOP to purchase cheaper muscle relaxers, benzos, and other meds that are prescribed. Meds here in the US are so expensive. My arthritis drug Enbrel is over $3,300 per month. I don't pay that out of pocket each month...but most medications are just overpriced.

I didn't expect to join this forum. I was a lurker for a very long time...several months. Then I decided to join. Thought it would be nice to join this forum to get support and provide support for people in similar situations. I like being able to help people and enjoy the support I receive from being an active member now. I never thought I would be "here". But I am happy that I found this great forum. I agree that it's a comfort to be able to share experiences with others as this is not something I share with my family or friends.

That's my story!

Shayna

Exalted member
I actually forgot how I found this particular forum. I will always be grateful to my first gastroenterologist, who clued me into buying medications this way. It's ironic that my dr. steered me in this direction, but that is what happened.

In 2011, I was diagnosed with a severe case of gastroparesis. This means that my stomach does not naturally contract and empty on its own because I have a damaged vagus nerve which controls those functions. I was sicker than I had ever been in my life, partially due to the diagnostic process of trying out different medications, to which I had experienced several life-threatening anaphylaxis reactions.

My GI dr. finalized my diagnosis and recommended that I avoid the US-sanctioned drug, Reglan, used to treat gastroparesis here. He recommended that I obtain domperidone and basically told me to find a Canadian pharmacy on the internet.

Since then, I have learned so much about my condition and the IOP world as a whole. I have also learned much about many of you on this forum. I am grateful for not only the knowledge but the friendships forged here. :)

gumbeaux

Distinguished member
I learned about this world by watching 20/20, Dateline or one of those shows back in the late 90's. They did a report on how easy it was to get strong meds online and I needed more than my doc would prescribe. I went out and bought a computer and was on my way. Man, it sure was easy back then.

Legends444

I stumbled upon this world when I was helping my grandma find her medication (tramadol) online in order to help her get more as she wasn’t prescribed enough to help with her pain. I’m still working on gaining the knowledge about who and where to trust. Any info that stays within the forum rules is welcome!

LeeAnn

Distinguished member
A long time ago, about 19 years ago I was watching the local news at 11 PM one night when they talked about being able to buy diet pills on the internet, even mentioning the name of the website (way back then there were hundreds of diet pills sites, it was not yet illegal). My jaw dropped and although we had a computer for my kids I had never used it. I told my son to get downstairs and turn that thing on and show me how to use it. I learned fast how to use it and eventually even built my own computer and have been in loitering in this world ever since.

MRNUTTY

Exalted member
Old thread, not a bad topic though!

I got involved when damaged my coccyx on a riding lawnmower. My PCP at the time wouldn’t prescribe any pain killers, and I had already done years of PT, chiropractors, cortisone shots, hypnotherapy, other drugs, biofeedback, etc... and nothing worked. So, took matters into my own hands. 15 years later, I’m doing better... heh.

davidpaul

Banned
I don't even remember writing this, along with a bout a million other threads, but reading it, I don't see it as being anything I'd change in the 2 years since I wrote it. I was thinking someone was trying to 'butt heads' with me over it for a moment, but now I see the title does look kind of stupid and maybe not really matching the contents.

I've been off here more than on lately, and I'll share why soon enough, but I do get the prompts when ever a quote or message pops up, which is everyday.

TurboV8

Lapsed Senior Member
After my injury I wasn't able to sit up straight or stand longer than 10 minutes for about 2 years. Doctor's always thought it was my back that was giving me issues since I have 2 slipped disc's and that I was "seeker" because nothing really worked. After multiple acupuncture and chiropractor visits, my hip is back where it should be but my sacrum likes to re adjust pretty often. Taking Ibuprofen and Tylenol above the recommended dose, I decided that I'm going to live my life as I enjoy to. I'm glad I found this forum.

davidpaul

Banned
@Lordy

Shi- happens to the best of us, and we all have been in the throes of withdrawals so I feel you, I do. I guess I found out how many different positions the human body can twist and contort into when deep in full wd's, maybe hundreds of positions and yet still not able to sleep for days. And eating, the days pass by and you lose track of when you last ate, was it three, four days ago, what the hell day is this? Can't barely get up the strength to stagger to the bathroom and flush the blood from your guts once a day, and when looking in a mirror you realize that "Jesus Christ', I'm getting too old for this shit."

So for me, after I make it back to the sofa and get my breath back, it hits me, reality. I am too old to go through this, and why am I even having to, and I make my decision, which is that never again will I fall into the hell of withdrawals again. Not meaning I'm going to finish out a two week cold turkey of near death, meaning I'm making damn sure I have what I need and will never let this happen again.

Because guess what, life really is too short, and we only live it once, and every millionth mistake I've ever made in living mine I can't get it back, so many people I can never go back in time to change wrongs into rights, so for what it's worth and what's left I'm going to live it out being satisfied being me! I got no one to answer to but God, and I'm pretty sure if he's been keeping tabs there's a lot more check marks on the bad side for me than the 'waiting list into heaven', so I'm not going to be anyone else but me, and laying like a twisted useless lump of a human being in agony just ain't my cup of tea.

Better to be up and about, able to go on and do anything and everything that most men my age can't, and even with these retorn shoulders still using them as good as the next guy even if it's because maybe some pills are masking the pain, so damn what. At the end of the day they're never gonna get better so if I've found a way to make them work it's a good thing in my eyes.

I know many will say'oh dear, if you made it half way through withdrawals why not finish it out and be clean. Because I choose not to be clean, and what is so good about being clean anyway? What's the definition of clean, so if I kick somebody's 'drug free'clean ass and work harder and longer and better even if they are half my age, it's because of the drug?, it's the drug's fault? It's mine? **** you whoever says that stupid sh-t. It's because I'm man enough to do whatever it takes to be the best. I'm not to be judged and I'm not going to judge nobody either, but clean ain't sh-t to me.

High functioning addicts rule the world, just most have to try and hide the fact because the world keeps filling up with so many as- backward thinking hypocrites in 'high' places they are all looking for ways to control the people. The top of the government are the most hypocritical, full of sh-t lying backstabbing coc-suckers we have ever had in power. And I see right through their sh-t.

LightUser99

Lapsed Senior Member
Like so many my physician quit caring about me and only became interested in protecting himself and his pocket book. At this point he’s only offering surgery as an option to treat pain. Surgery for which I’m certain I’d be offered no pain relief while trying to heal!

I stumbled to the site by accident and am so very glad that I did!

davidpaul

Banned
Like so many my physician quit caring about me and only became interested in protecting himself and his pocket book. At this point he’s only offering surgery as an option to treat pain. Surgery for which I’m certain I’d be offered no pain relief while trying to heal!

I stumbled to the site by accident and am so very glad that I did!
@LightRF

And this is the true travesty of what is going to happen now, many people will opt not to have surgeries they need because here will not be any pain meds to recover with anymore. When I had my rotator cuff surgeries, first one in 2010, other shoulder in 2012 they had me on vicodin and tramadol for six months before the surgeries,and then percocet and hydro's plus tram for each year of recovery. A good 3 years straight using those. Of course the shoulders are both re torn but the outlook of reconstructive success being less than a fifty fifty chance of success, and not knowing for a whole year of rehab afterward, no thanks.

And this time around there would be virtually no narcotic meds prescribed because now some little dumb looking southern bumpkin is the AG from the twilight zone and he says we just need to take an aspirin and lay down, call it a day, all the while giving that big goofy grin that I'd love to put my left foot right into so he'd need to take an aspirin while laying down. Because after all, it's just pain, so suck it up while you're picking your teeth up and man up!

Last edited:

deephouse

Lapsed Senior Member
Started in 2002, back when domestic “ROP’s” seemed to be the dominant business model in this game. It was definitely convenient - meds delivered overnight, and they were happy to take Visa and Mastercard.

Today I buy exclusively from darknet marketplaces with Bitcoin. A bit more of a learning curve involved, and the shipping takes a bit longer, but the selection of products is much better, and there are no limits on quantity or frequency. All things considered, I prefer it to the “good old days.”

Miss99

Lapsed Senior Member
For me it is the horrible ANXIETY and the fact that Dr's do not care. I did research and found this wonderful community and have received nothing but support and the freedom to order what I need when the ugly anxiety strikes. I am very grateful to this community <3