• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

So what's for dinner?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

tycho

Honorable member
Finally dug-out the remains of a nice ham (cooked I don't know when!) from the freezer. First chunk of ham went into split pea soup, which lasted me and the GF 3 dinners. Yesterday I used the rest to make ham hash: added one cooked Idaho potato; half a Vidalia onion; several small sweet peppers; several cloves of garlic; lots of Rosemary from this past summer's plant; lots of fresh ground pepper; and a dash of Cayenne. Took half of that, added an egg to help it stick together, and fried it up in butter like any good hash so as to get those crispy edges and sides. Served with steamed broccoli. Will repeat tonight with the remaining half!

(Tomorrow me and the GF will bring my halved Brussels Sprouts and garlic and balsamic to roast, and her ultra-decadent frosted chocolate cake, over to some friend's who will pop some bubble "just because" to serve with his braised lamb shanks.)

tycho

Honorable member
Seared sushi-grade tuna marinaded in sesame oil drizzled with cajun-mustard-beer sauce. Nice asparagus on the side. Possibly some Quinoa made with chicken stock. Definitely a double chocolate and ginger cake for desert...

Dee420Bard978

Well since no one uses the awesome grill that my apt complex bought had to of been over 500 been here since summer & I only used it twice so I'm gonna get me some burgers and grill my wife and me up some 🍔's who cares if theirs snow out

suncity

Distinguished member
Well I have to get back on my healthy eating (boring I know) so it's going to be stir-fry, but but some of the meals above sound delish...

Sabrered0901

Tonight it will be Raising Cane’s Chicken. For the people that are not in the US this is a fast food place. I’m not a huge fast food person unless it’s In N Out burger. I love that place they are not in every state but the states they are in the are always busy and the drive-thru line is around the block it’s crazy.

So Raising Cane’s has only 1 thing on the menu and it’s chicken tenders and they will also turn it into a sandwich if want. It served with buttered bread and fries and coleslaw plus their house sauce which I hear is amazing. I will update this thread after I try it.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks