• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

So what's for dinner?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

tycho

Honorable member
Having some friends over tomorrow for a belated Easter gathering. Menu will include broiled lamb chops with a mango mint sauce. It is really that sauce that makes the dish. Girlfriend is cogitating on some potent chocolate dessert. Guest is bringing some kind of fava bean side dish and has already made a Hannibal Lecter crack. I promised to source a nice Clinet (Per the book, rather than Chianti which was used in the movie.)

Cratos

Honey glazed salmon? any got a cool recipe for that?

Ive tried it a few times with google recipes but they always seem to have their quantities out. So i always end up with something way too sweet or in some cases way too sour! I know thats paradoxical but its what happens. Ive enjoyed reading some of these posts though! gonna try a few myself!!!

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
Buffalo Dip...........there is a Resturant that makes this and it is so so good, Yum Yum.....

Last edited:

Starling

Brought too many cherry tomatoes (they were on sale) so I'm going to make a sauce with tomatoes, onion, garlic and butter and served with fettuccine. I'll have salad, which I have too much of also on the side.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
Brought too many cherry tomatoes (they were on sale) so I'm going to make a sauce with tomatoes, onion, garlic and butter and served with fettuccine. I'll have salad, which I have too much of also on the side.
Oh That sounds Great @Starling , how did it turn out?

Please tell us......OK.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks