• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

So what's for dinner?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

tycho

Honorable member
@cajunbulldog an excellent fall-back. “From a box” or from scratch? I do love the weirdness of Kraft Mac n Cheese, but elbow macaroni and your cheese of choice is no harder to assemble. I never have Velveeta lying around, but that results in quintessential ‘Murican M-n-C!

tycho

Honorable member
Ha ha ha! That’s pretty funny. It resonates with me because I had at least one slice of Swiss cheese tonight. That was after a couple of tamales that came from the local supermarket. They are surprisingly good! After getting them one time we have stocked up and keep them in the freezer as quick meals.

TSIF

That Snail Is Fast
Hemmmm, Now it is Saturday Night, so what is for Dinner.
Order out or prepare in.
Gosh There is so much nasty carry out it is so hard for me to do that.....Of course as you age it gets like that....

Anyway...what is the good food folks are ingesting..??

Sunnysky444555

Anyone else tried those Publix Aprons meal
Kits? They are pretty convenient and kinda like the hello fresh or blue apron meal
Services you can try. The crockpot Chicken and Dumplings kit at Publix is freaking amazing! I mean it’s even better then any my grandmother had ever made and it’s super easy. Kinda expensive but if you can get it on sale I’d highly recommend!

LittleDabbie

Well ended up having Corn pops for dinner, which in turn caused the fucking adderall XR i took way earlier in the day to Kick in AGAIN and ended up keeping me awake most of the night :(

LittleDabbie

@tycho No, well yes but not exactly, Its just food in general that kick started the digestion tract which kick started the meds again.. XR are weird.

ordered a mortar and pestal so i can make them instant Xr's just don't agree with me.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks