Songs that should NOT be played at a wedding!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

blueroan17

Distinguished member
Kanye West- gold digger
Hahaha remember the episode of "blackish" when Jack did the unedited version of the Kanye tune at the grade school talent show? Whoops...

Bruce Springsteen ~ Hungry Heart
Paul Simon ~ 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

seashells

Exalted member
Kill yourself...Flithy Frank
Old Flame ...Alabama

Last edited:

TR71979

"Every Breath You Take" by the Police. I lost count of couples I know that considered this "their song". It's about a stalker, she's rejected him and he wont let go!!!

unicycl36ber

i also think every breath you take is creepy as heck but i get that people who grew up then have an affection for it so i just smile and nod :giggle:
i wouldn't want to be "that guy" and mess up someones special song

Roz

Renowned member
Jeez haven't heard of any of these songs.:eek: Must be getting old.:blush: I should know the answer to this after being at 200 weddings. I would say YMCA - Village People. They play it at every wedding I've been to without fail!:lipssealed:

Delta L1011

Distinguished member
Jeez haven't heard of any of these songs.:eek: Must be getting old.:blush: I should know the answer to this after being at 200 weddings. I would say YMCA - Village People. They play it at every wedding I've been to without fail!:lipssealed:
@Roz "this dude should know" (PR gang) LOL If my memory may also be a tad foggy, but @Roz you should know.....................................my friend.....................
as one of your careers, was a professional photographer, right? (I mean as compliment) .......................
as I know now that "that all of the songs, on this thread, (or that thread Song Game) for that matter......
"I must be getting old" like you @Roz !

BUT, I sure like your statement about the super hot group "The Village People" with your statement played
at "many weddings" for the Village People singing "YMCA" (on Casablanca Records) from the late Disco era !

djrick

Exalted member
I just heard this yesterday, love the song and Bryan Adams. I am so not a fan of big, fussy weddings. With so many shows on about brides I must go against the norm :shrugs shoulders:

Have a good day.

Run To You, Bryan Adams

Lyrics
She says her love for me could never die
But that'd change if she ever found out about you and I
Oh but her love is cold
Wouldn't hurt her if she didn't know, 'cause…

Roz

Renowned member
[M. ENTION=24674]Roz[/MENTION] "this dude should know" (PR gang) LOL If my memory may also be a tad foggy, but @Roz you should know.....................................my friend.....................
as one of your careers, was a professional photographer, right? (I mean as compliment) .......................
as I know now that "that all of the songs, on this thread, (or that thread Song Game) for that matter......
"I must be getting old" like you @Roz !

BUT, I sure like your statement about the super hot group "The Village People" with your statement played
at "many weddings" for the Village People singing "YMCA" (on Casablanca Records) from the late Disco era !
Actually you're one year older than me. :p :D
You're right LV; I used to be a photographer back in the film days. Actually the camera in smartphones isnt that bad. Very wide angle but it distorts facial features unfortunately.Good for group shots 30 to 50 people you can fit them all in!
Sorry off topic

Last edited: