Stress causes seizures

Radley1

I had my first seizure when my daughter was 14 months. My wife was diagnosed with cancer when she was 6 months and this was about the time it seemed most likely sshe'd die. I was already getting started down the road of oxy zan, but not addicted.
It was so intense I shattered both my ball and sockets into about 10 pieces each and shredded my rotator cuffs. I came out of it for an hour maybe, then back in for over 6 hours, they didn't think they could pull me out. Since then I've had about 10 seizures over a 10 year period. I would say 3 were drug related. 6 caused by obvious stress. More specifically family sitiations, and one when I was kicking a squatter out of my house, fell out while I was going off on him. I'm telling you keeping out of stressful situations or managing stress by breathing ECT greatly reduces chance of a seizure.

Marcone

Sorry to hear your story. I hope you see a therapist soon to help you manage your stress. Remember that your daughter is depending on you and that you should remain strong for your family. I wish you'll be well soon!