• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Support for Mira

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Jazie

Exalted member
I am heartbroken. I read about Mira passing, but could not post as I literally broke down. I was hoping all would go well with her treatments, as we all were.

I'm still lost with my words. I don't know what to say except I am terribly sad. She was a good person who respected most and was highly respected back.

PR and a lot of us lost a friend. She was more than just a name on a forum.

mimi

Exalted member
Thank you for the mention @Mrs Parker. I haven't logged on in a few weeks, and I'm so sad to hear about Mira. She was such a kind and caring person. I will miss her dearly, and I'm certain so many of her PR family members will be missing her so much too. Even though we all have "regular" lives outside of PR, we are all like a small family here at PR. It's so hard whenever we lose a beloved member like Mira. I pray for her PR family and her family and friends outside of PR. Mira will be deeply missed by me and so many. She touched the lives of so many, and I will always have wonderful memories of Mira. Sending hugs, thoughts, and prayers to everyone (((Hugs))).

H20shed65

Famous PRer
@Mira

My heart is breaking! Who will my new medical partner in crime be? Who will always be the voice of calm, reason and common sense?

Grief is so selfish and makes narcissists of us all.

For those of us who knew Mira, Pharmacy Reviewer will not recover quickly from such a massive loss.

For those of you who never met @Mira - SEEK OUT HER POSTS HERE- I promise your experience here will all the richer for having made the effort.

SoTired

Distinguished member
View attachment 50394

thank you @Mrs Parker @snowy for information

I offer a beautiful piece of music in tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwc9obNOlAQ

Dear windowpane,

I have just learnt of Mira's departure. This tribute to her, both in image and in music, fills me with sadness, but at the same time, with a form of serene joy; just like @snowy quoted a bit further down here.

Thank you so much @Stunod and @Mrs Parker for letting us know. Mira did let us know that the type of cancer she had was one of those which are still spelled with a big "C".

@Mecha and @H20shed65 and @snowy, I'm a bit late in saying it, but I do feel your pain. Hugs to all of you.

If anyone on this thread has a way to communicate to her loved ones that she was so much appreciated around here and to add my sincere sympathy for the pain they experienced while they watched her going through that journey, and all the pain that was still left to feel when she reached destination.

I'm sure your'e smiling on us Mira. :star::angel:

Take care,

ST

Last edited:

tommygun

Eminent member
Only just logged in for first time in a long time,shocked and saddened to hear about Mira,hope her family and friends are okay,and anyone here who knew Mira as more than just a name and avatar,god bless and hoping you have found some peace at last,RIP Mira.X.

ANC

Lapsed Senior Member
So sad to hear about her passing. She was here since my beginning. I always appreciated her wisdom and advice. Rip sweet lady.

Jen38

I just saw this! It's so sad, I will miss her. She calmed me down at different times when I was worried about things. She took the time to answer questions and follow up. Her posts were so straightforward and down to earth.
RIP Mira

snoop98

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you positive and healing thoughts and prayers. You have a family here at PR that will be sad to hear you are struggling, we are all going to be thinking about you :heart::heart: because you are so loved.

i agree for sure

notcharlotte

Exalted member
i was thinking of mira today because i had to make an appointment to pick up a book at the library. my library has been closed since march and now we can only go to pick up a book after scheduling an appointment. anyway, when it was open, i always noticed four or five shelves full of star trek books and i always thought, who the heck reads these? well, mira told me she loved them. now she's always associated with a library trip and as i see those books, i think of her. miss you, mira.

sonia

Lapsed Senior Member
Oh, my! I am so sorry to hear this news. The last post I read from her was probably in ‘18. She said she was in the fight of her life. I was struggling with problems as well then and wasn’t on PR a whole lot for a while. Since that time, I would look for her, but didn’t find anything new posted. I worried and prayed. I am not the greatest at searching and I wish I had seen this thread earlier. She was so, so helpful and incredibly knowledgeable. She spent a lot of time privately as well giving me advice. She was very funny and we had some light moments in our chats. We will miss her! My deepest sympathy to her family and all her loved ones. God bless you, Mira! Rest well. Until we meet again XO

Last edited:

Mecha

Renowned member
I think about you a lot my dear friend. It has been over a year since you’ve left us. I think about your beloved daughters too. I know they must miss you so very much. I know you’re in a wonderful place were there is no pain, only happiness. Say hello to Harry Irene if you see him surfing. See you on the other side dear Mira. Love, Mecha

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks