• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Supposed Tramadol 100 mg pill

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

ksitz77

Lapsed Senior Member
Ok so I ordered some Tramadol 100 mg pills from a US to US vendor and received white round pills with just 100 on one side and nothing on the other side. They were sent loose in a air sealed food bag. I couldn’t find this pill on any pill identifier. Does anybody know anything about these or did I get scammed?

Attachments

bellavamp

Lapsed Senior Member
The edges, to me, look very "suspect" and imprint is off; almost like the pills were pressed. Some vendors cut products, put in filler and press them. With the price of Trams sky-rocketing, I would not be surprised if those were not 100% authentic.

Last edited:

greg8325

Lapsed Senior Member
Yea, those look fake as hell to me. Do you want have any Fent test strips? I would’ve be surprised if they were cut with something if not totally bunk.

Zara

Lapsed Senior Member
Ok so I ordered some Tramadol 100 mg pills from a US to US vendor and received white round pills with just 100 on one side and nothing on the other side. They were sent loose in a air sealed food bag. I couldn’t find this pill on any pill identifier. Does anybody know anything about these or did I get scammed?
I would not take those and if you do I would test them... those do not look legit at all!

Roccobigs

Honorable member
That has "red flag" written all over it. It's a shame that its come to this for an OTC at a Cancun airport. More danger in these nonsensical Big Brother regulatory policies than the actual addiction effects. I've been there in similar circumstances and thanks to input from this forum I fed them to my toilet. Be safe!

SCED

Here’s a “silly” question. What if you took them to a pharmacist and said you saw a kid buy them and you think they are suspicious? Would they be compelled to call authorities? I’m also not sure if this would be best asked of a pharmacist you knew vs the “other side of town” guy who won’t know you, and even if law enforcement was called, you are techically “turning it in” without knowing anything about the buyer or seller, since it was found on the ground. You’re being a good citizen. Perhaps I am nieve? Ed

kmontayne

Exalted member
Although it is US to US, did they tell you the origin of the product? For example if it came from India?
The place that handles my trams works with 100mg Paliadol White Tablets, 100mg Adiolol White Capsules and 100mg Citra Pink Tablets.
All are of Mexican Origin, but all is also US-US.

I think taking the tab to a pharmacist might not be the wisest. Unsure if they will have to call authorities.
But if the product is of origin outside of the US. I Don't think they will have much information on the tablet.
I may be wrong though. I don't know if someone else has more experience with such scenario.

ethom

Distinguished member
I have ordered many types and never saw edges like this. I would ask the vendor. I once got baby aspirin from a Us to Us vendor and he fixed the issue immediately. It is possible vendor is unaware.

lox

They look in quality appearance quite similar to some I purchased last year on vacation in Thailand. The pharmacist got them out from a bag hidden somewhwre and they didnt come in blisters. For sure they were not original. I tried a half first because I was nervous for quality or if it was mixed with something else. Those turned out to work just fine, but of course its always a risk when the manufacturer is unknown if something is wrong with the batch.

Elmy56

Lapsed Senior Member
Although it is US to US, did they tell you the origin of the product? For example if it came from India?
The place that handles my trams works with 100mg Paliadol White Tablets, 100mg Adiolol White Capsules and 100mg Citra Pink Tablets.

I think taking the tab to a pharmacist might not be the wisest. Unsure if they will have to call authorities.
But if the product is of origin outside of the US. I Don't think they will have much information on the tablet.
I may be wrong though. I don't know if someone else has more

I may be wrong though. I don't know if someone else has more experience with such scenario.
is it wierd that im unable to get ahold of vendor? have always gotten prompt response, especially after a weekend, but still no replies to texts today. any advice? hope there arent any issues

lox

It doesnt sound good the vendor is ignoring your texts combined with the appearance of the pills, if he usually replies. Given those circumstances I would hold of trying them at least until you get a reply from the vendor. Have you tried breaking one in half btw just to see the consistency and if the color is the same inside?

Elmy56

Lapsed Senior Member
ok plz disregard my last post, (which probably isnt in the correct thread anyway!) there are no issues, was just a delayed text - it appears all is well

ksitz77

Lapsed Senior Member
Ok so here is an update. I told them they had 24 hours to correct the problem before I took action. I told them I have been in this “field” for a long time and that they would not like the result if they continued to ignore me, I get a message this morning saying sorry they don’t work on the week end and that they will ship out a replacement. I messaged back that they better be legitimate and identifiable from a legitimate manufacturer this time and preferably in blister packs. He answered back “don’t worry it will be as you requested”. I’ll keep you posted on what happens. I’m not holding my breath though we will see.

ksitz77

Lapsed Senior Member
They look in quality appearance quite similar to some I purchased last year on vacation in Thailand. The pharmacist got them out from a bag hidden somewhwre and they didnt come in blisters. For sure they were not original. I tried a half first because I was nervous for quality or if it was mixed with something else. Those turned out to work just fine, but of course its always a risk when the manufacturer is unknown if something is wrong with the batch.
So they had 100 on them and looked alike?

ksitz77

Lapsed Senior Member
So they had 100 on them and looked alike?
I mean looked like my photo? Just curious because I have not tried them being scared.

Vincentm4990

Those are definitely pressed, could they be the active ingredient inside of the pill? Sure they could. Is it worth the chance it was another painkiller that is known to be in those pressed pills? No not at all. Dont risk it.

Strange that is willing to fix it honestly, he must have no faith in his product. Most us to us services are very much take it or leave it. Just be careful.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks