• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tested negative even though I’ve been taking meds

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

RunRunRiver

Honorable member
I signed up with a new pain doctor and told him I had been taking oxy. I did my drug test and it came back negative for everything. How is this even possible ? He didn’t question me about it or anything I’m just surprised on the science behind this.

Anyone else have this happen or clues as to why it happened?

edit: the oxy I was taking was prescribed so it wasn’t fake

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
The people working at labs are normal people and they can make mistakes, be depressive, sad, angry, or simply don't do the test. Of course a machine error can be possible but life showed me it's more possible a human error than a machine one.

But if you remember the name of the machine for not buying it ;)

legend0710

Honorable member
lol! I betchya theres alot of working folks out there on unemployment that just wished their drug test came back negative too :ROFLMAO:

Bocanada

Wait a sec... Does drug test detect Oxy usage now? I though they only tested for weed and hard drugs. Luckily not taking any pain meds at the moment.

Name taken

Distinguished member
Wait a sec... Does drug test detect Oxy usage now? I though they only tested for weed and hard drugs. Luckily not taking any pain meds at the moment.
Depending upon the type of test, they can find just about anything if the test is thorough enough.

Juju62861

Lapsed Senior Member
Some tests, depending on what they used, only detect opiates (naturally occurring) instead of opioids like Oxy. Oxycodone is semi-synthetic, so they usually have to add a test onto it to detect it

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks