• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Teva diazepam

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Smithy1

Distinguished member
I made a similar post about Roche Vallium but this time im requiring about teva Vallium I am currently been offered this from a oversees vendor saying it is pharma grade is it worth It anyone? Has anyone ever had it and can vouch for it just im abit wary about ordering from oversees and have only had actavis and crescent thanks in advance guys.

Apteka

Lapsed Senior Member
I made a similar post about Roche Vallium but this time im requiring about teva Vallium I am currently been offered this from a oversees vendor saying it is pharma grade is it worth It anyone? Has anyone ever had it and can vouch for it just im abit wary about ordering from oversees and have only had actavis and crescent thanks in advance guys.

Diazepam from Teva you can get anywhere in this world, I just don't understand "pharma grade".
Are you talking about RC?

Smithy1

Distinguished member
Like good diazepam I am referring to no weak stuff just from reading loads in this forum some people have got some "pharma grade" ur good stuff and basically some people have got some very weak stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Typo *ie instead of ur*

- - - Updated - - -

Hi I'm based in Britain, and so is the vendor I use for Diazepam, 9/10 it's TEVA. And it's always top notch

Much love
Andie x

Hi thanks for your reply I am also based in the uk and have had 4 succesfull orders and placed one from a uk based site the same vendor and haven't received it and it's been 2 weeks.

Apteka

Lapsed Senior Member
That depends on WHERE they were made. Teva is the biggest generic manufacturer on the planet and
has several production units. Some European made are excellent and some from India are simply
not worth the money. You can check Google for info like that or just ask your vendor where the Diaz
were made.

Cheers

Trainspotter

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi @Smithy1 I can't discuss vendor on the open forum as I'm not a senior yet, but I wonder if we r getting it from the same vendor.

Much love
Andie x

Last edited by a moderator:

Smithy1

Distinguished member
Hi @Smithy1 Hi @Smithy1 I can't discuss vendor on the open forum as I'm not a senior yet, but I wonder if we r getting it from the same vendor.

Much love
Andie x

No problem, I have tried to pm you there but my iPhone won't let me for some strange reason. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrgadorbar

Tec a always good brand here in uk I always go for and got from olp Teva or activas diazepam. I'd agree with posts saying they are a 9 in uk I never had and always favoured those brands.

medi1

Eminent member
I got these Bensedin Vallium from a friend in my home town and I'm lucky enough to be able to get them when needed.
I get Diazepam perscribed from my Doc, I have a high tolerance to them and I reckon I've tried every brand of Diaz there is and these are 100% some of the best I've tried so far.

V's.jpg

Smithy1

Distinguished member
I've tried Cresent and Actavis I prefer actavis purely because it was the first brand my G.P prescribed me but I've never ventured further enough to try any other forms of diazepam, Reading through this forum I am realising there is a few other brands that people have tried I guess I will just have to do some more fishing eyyyy?

Trainspotter

Lapsed Senior Member
I've tried the bensidine brand a cupl of years ago, the come from Eastern Europe I think? People go nuts for them but to be honest I didn't find them to be any better than teva,avtivis,crescent or msj. 9/10 my vendor has activis, but occasionally he'll send me crescents. I have to say I notice no difference at all in the strength or quality. I guess it's all down to finding a reliable and consistent vendor

Much love
Andie x

Smithy1

Distinguished member
I've tried the bensidine brand a cupl of years ago, the come from Eastern Europe I think? People go nuts for them but to be honest I didn't find them to be any better than teva,avtivis,crescent or msj. 9/10 my vendor has activis, but occasionally he'll send me crescents. I have to say I notice no difference at all in the strength or quality. I guess it's all down to finding a reliable and consistent vendor

Much love
Andie x

Hi andie, I have added you as a friend I hope you don't mind you will find a wealth of information once you become senior I have only just recently became one myself and am just researching more and more, What you mentioned there your vendor mainly has actavis which is the brand i prefer but my vendor will also send me other brands sometimes I was just wandering we may have the same vendor lol try and send me a PM as my phone will not let me for some strange reason. Thanks

Trainspotter

Lapsed Senior Member
Hi @Smithy1 no I don't mind at all, in fact I think u r my first friend on here woohoo lol. I don't want to break any rules and am still unsure about sharing vendors before senior status, but I only have a few more posts to go before I'm a senior, then I'll be only too happy to pm u and let u know.

Much love
Andie x

Smithy1

Distinguished member
Hi @Smithy1 no I don't mind at all, in fact I think u r my first friend on here woohoo lol. I don't want to break any rules and am still unsure about sharing vendors before senior status, but I only have a few more posts to go before I'm a senior, then I'll be only too happy to pm u and let u know.

Much love
Andie x

Wowww thanks i think your my 3rd lol same here I fully understand its best of sticking to the rules I had a warning once for mentioning something about asking for sources which now I know obviously is strictly forbidden lol yes when you get you gain your senior status I will share a few things what I've learnt so far?

Missmolly

Banned

There are some very great copies out there, that have the braile, driver guides etc.

The only person that can say for sure is a pharmacist that can trace the batch numbers I had this done and yes the meds were fake.

have you ever had proper Teva diaz as in prescribed?

Smithy1

Distinguished member
I have never had teva diazepam on the NHS I have had actavis a few time off them but the teva 5 mg have 5 on one side then blank on the other side and are yellow.

Missmolly

Banned
I have never had teva diazepam on the NHS I have had actavis a few time off them but the teva 5 mg have 5 on one side then blank on the other side and are yellow.

Thats the 5mg dose. Soon most pharmacies will stop the 10mg, for the past year I have only got yellow 5mg all different brands, I go to a chain chemist and apparently in a few years the blue 10mg wil be hard to get, it makes sense as the doses go up in 5mg not 10mg.

Nikolas

Lapsed Senior Member
Despite been good the teva one I believe it is not the same as actavis or the original Viewth one . As a generic teva should work well and the difference is small bu for old users how fast it acts and how potent a pill will be make the difference.

BluePiano

Banned
From the same region I used Terapia/Ranbaxi and Laropharm white Diazepam 10mg. I found the first brand as same potent as Roche because it's about a Roche licence.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks