Text from US Pharmacy

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Gina1980

@Gina1980 I think you go on to PayPal's site where they should have a merchant resolution section, much like credit cards. I hope that helps.

Both DH and I have gotten calls from "U.S. Pharmacy." I blocked a number out of Washington. They were trying to push all kinds of meds on us. All they kept asking was how much we wanted to order for such and such price. I said, "Can you beat free?" They asked if I had insurance and then hung up.

I lump them in with the IRS, fix your computer, and a couple other scams I have received. Trouble with a capital T. I would suggest blocking their number.

Thank you, I did that and started a "dispute claim" we'll see what happens!!! Fingers crossed PayPal refunds me!!!

Missmolly

Banned
I live in the UK and I have had them about Klopin at that time i have never heard of the drug. just hang UP

shelby96

I get texts and calls all the time from various pharmacies. I just ignore them. I figure they are probably scammers who got my name from a list somehow.

mistressC

Lapsed Senior Member
Just checking in, in case anyone was wondering. These text people have not worked out so far. I've ordered through PayPal twice now and each time there is always some excuse as to why they cannot send the medication. Both times, my account was refunded. No loss, just disappointment. It would be nice if I could buy these somewhere for less than $5 for a 10 mg tablet.

To me it seems to be nothing but risk. With so many good options available why try the unknown? It seems they have been messing with you for quite some time now not to mention the lies. I say pass....

Which good options are there? I guess I don't come here often enough. Maybe someone could direct me?

Lilone

Distinguished member
I get nonstop phone calls. I've recieved glossy postcards ( embarrassing ) I've recieved letters with price quotes from vendors I don't know, but I have not received a text... Yet...

NotMyRealName

Distinguished member
Since you are a senior member please take a look in that section. You will discover many options for your needs and you can pick and choose based on the reviews. Good luck and read for a bit. It think you will be happy in the end....

Just checking in, in case anyone was wondering. These text people have not worked out so far. I've ordered through PayPal twice now and each time there is always some excuse as to why they cannot send the medication. Both times, my account was refunded. No loss, just disappointment. It would be nice if I could buy these somewhere for less than $5 for a 10 mg tablet.

Which good options are there? I guess I don't come here often enough. Maybe someone could direct me?

jeffbo

There's one company that I worked with for years that would text or call me. US to US, and any meds you wanted. Extremely high prices but COD overnight FedEx delivery and not ONE package messed with ever. I suspected that they were sending fakes but I had them tested and they were real. Problem was always price-actually more than street prices especially for HTF meds.

Recently, I've had a couple of problems and I think they've gone to the dark side-one WU scam with no product delivered-and they blamed it on a rogue rep. Didn't stand by their reputation or take care of my losses by shipping again.

I don't know if I would recommend them now. They're based in DR and ship out of NY, which was fine, but either competition or LE has got them making bad decisions. Not to mention that their price for anxiety med was $350 for 90 Roche which is a lot more than other vendors. The upside is I used to get 100% reliable overnight delivery that I could pick up at shipping location.

Don't do it..or ask me for a name and I'll confirm. There are a lot of Hispanic guys that are legit and a lot of Indian nationals that are legit. Depends on price and how long you want to wait for delivery.

mistressC

Lapsed Senior Member
Update to the text vendor saga: I ordered again with another texter. I paid with PayPal again, and this time he actually sent me a tracking number. I checked the number with USPS and it actually says a package has been shipped from Delhi, India. It says it is sitting at customs as of July 7. I'll keep you all posted.

- - - Updated - - -

@mistressC you talking about Valium?

No. Pain medication. 10 mg tablets, sometimes mixed with Tylenol, (but I prefer the ones without). You know the ones.

Last edited:

RAWandFRESH

I would stray away from vendor targeting you through text. With so many other options to advertise and gain customers, a text is a little much. It's seems really desperate, and I tend to stay away from companies that appear to want my business more than I want their offerings.

I'm still interested if @mistressC got a actual delivery from this? It would be the first successful text-sale transaction I've heard of.

Also, I read @Lilone got a postcard? Really? A postcard? For everyone to read, addressed with my name on it. That's terrible. The guy with that idea should be castrated. smh :sad:

Last edited:

kmontayne

Exalted member
I would say that is just another form of marketing from all these vendors. Get a list, spam it. And you get what you get. You can always grab their info and research to see if they are reliable. But, if you received a random text soliciting a refill? Chances are you have bought from them before, or they bought the list to market from someone else.