• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

The importance of a stockpile

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Mrob1982

@Chancer yeah I was hoping to be a member by a senior member by now but it's just remembering to participate in the convos etc. I spend many a night reading through the forums but need to contribute more! Once I am a senior member is the reputable sites list easy to find? I feel like I'm expecting miracles when I do hit that magic number! Haha! Thanks for your help guys!

jaders

Exalted member
@Chancer yeah I was hoping to be a member by a senior member by now but it's just remembering to participate in the convos etc. I spend many a night reading through the forums but need to contribute more! Once I am a senior member is the reputable sites list easy to find? I feel like I'm expecting miracles when I do hit that magic number! Haha! Thanks for your help guys!

You’ll know most by the activity, who’s of value.

4_Human

I stockpiled in a couple of different locations and regions. I already wrote off what was destroyed by wildfires, but the backup I was counting on was confirmed stolen over the weekend. Main thing is to stockpile where children can't find it. Not huge amounts, just a 30 day supply in each location.

somuchforthat22

Honorable member
i stockpile, but really nothing necessary lol. i have a habit of buying supplements online, like herbal remedies, or other vitamins, trying them for a bit, and then it's on to the next one. i have 2 cabinets full of them. i guess like many other people, i'm looking for the "cure all". it seems like most supps you take work for a week or 2, and then you're back to baseline.

eva

@PinkieToes so true, it is important but not easy to do. I am used to only placing small orders to get thru customs easily. I did this because my source was pretty reliable. Unfortunately I don't have the same confidence in them as I used to and now I am scrambling to find another source and wishing I had the foresight to stock pile.

theshahofiran

dis-Honorable Membr
This of course raises the expiration date issue and how long various meds remain potent after. do We have threads on that subject yet? I remember reading some articles on it and how many things last considerably longer than stated.

Chancer

Exalted member
@theshahofiran The most comprehensive study done on expiry lifetimes was done by the US Navy who discovered many of the meds (active ingredients) lasted 25 years. There are other variables at play like storage and fillers etc plus subliminal meds don't last anywhere near as long due to the process used making them and the how they are designed to break down fast by design.

LilyLove44

I honestly wish I could stockpile. Due to finances I only have enough money spare at the start of the month to order around a 2 week supply, then I have to wait until payday comes around again to order more which is 28 days later. Inevitably I spend atleast a couple of days in withdrawal every month. It’s awful.

I was prescribed this medication by my doctor for chronic pain, but they only give me less than half the recommended dose every month so I supplement by buying online. I’m dependant on these meds that I feel I ‘have’ to buy in order to not be in pain and to function normally. Every month on pay day I order enough for around 12 days. Along with my usual script which is the equivalent of a 10 day supply for me. there’s inevitably a few days at the end of the month where I’m waiting for pay day trying to make my last strip last 6 days like I am right now.
Tuesday will come around, I’ll set my alarm for 4.30am, order as soon as I open my eyes and luckily it’s usually next day delivery.

The only issue with stockpiling I could see is that instead of me taking 1 pill 4 times a day, if I know I have a stockpile I’d get greedy and go up to the full maximum 2 pills 4 times a day, I don’t think I have the self control to be able to still take the dose I do now if I know there’s a pile just sat there building up! Sounds bad but in all honesty it’s true.

Before prices went up a couple of years ago I could buy a full months supply for a third of the price I pay now for 12 days worth. It’s absolutely shocking how much prices have increased.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
how in the heck does anyone get a stock pile made without getting ripped off and loosing all their money i have been ripped off 400$ this week trying to get medication and they were suggested to me :mad: as a great place to buy from have not heard from them in a week now so how the heck do you even get a stock pile so upset

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks