• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

The importance of a stockpile

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Chancer

Exalted member
how in the heck does anyone get a stock pile made without getting ripped off and loosing all their money i have been ripped off 400$ this week trying to get medication and they were suggested to me :mad: as a great place to buy from have not heard from them in a week now so how the heck do you even get a stock pile so upset
You do it slowly making lots of small orders rather than a few large orders.

The number one rule is; never spend more than you can afford to lose.

So use various vendors and make a few small orders, then if one doesn't make it the other one/two will. You will eventually figure out which vendor/s are your go-to fave vendors.

It will take a few months but if you try and rush it, it will likely backfire. So small orders (based on your own budget) and don't order another from the same vendor until your previous order arrives.

Addendum: Wait until you are a senior, be very cautious about 'recommendations' since it's against PR rules so, I would be highly suspect of anyone recommending to a new member. Caveat Emptor.

danis

Exalted member
@Chancer My pleasure. But I'd like to point out and add also something else - that is the quantity of stockpile itself. You should try somehow to limit yourself in the sense that more stash isn't always good by default - as mentioned above in another post, we can (and are) sometimes tempted and thus carried away with consuming to much without any special reason other than the bulk we got at our disposal. So in nuce, I believe a 4-6 months worth of supplies is probably more than enough for an average punter to relief you/him from typical worries about running out, vendors, prices, scams, quality of stuff...and gives you a certain comfort, "safety and reassurance. Unless you're on some kind of downgrading regime. That's another story.

But at the end, it's good to have a certain amount of what you need when you need it just don't go overboard if it's not absolutely necessary.

BTW, I'm still impressed and gobsmacked by the @Mecha's "reserves"...:nod:

Chancer

Exalted member
@danis I couldn't agree more, well pointed out. We definitely need to use some serious self control, easier said than done from personal experience.

When I was stockpiling I wanted to separate the good from the bad, part true/part excuse. So I ended up losing track of just how much/how often I was taking. It did help me in ditching some highly questionable meds (and vendors) from my stockpile/sources. Although I belatedly realised I had to figure out just how much a mess I'd made for myself. I had literally no idea just how much I had been taking.

So I bought a pill case (4 sections a day) and wrote down my dose in advance for the next 7 days. Then reduced it every week by 10mg then 5mg (it only took me 3 weeks.) Fortunately I hadn't done too much damage and I hadn't used as much as I'd feared, I could comfortably take 5mg valium twice a day and was perfectly fine (more than my original plan but workable.) Although, I do still religiously keep a 'diary' dosage written (in code) a week in advance. I'm also very careful to add those sneaky 'just because' Valium/Xanax to the list too.

Another great idea courtesy from another member was; use a vacuum sealer. Great for storage, quality control and the out of sight/out of mind mentality.

I have written this elsewhere on the forum but this saves me finding it and linking it. My technophobia self didn't like that plan too much 🤣.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
thank you @Chancer for the advice i have started doing that ordering from a few vendors just small orders at one time i do not have a very big pile going yet but its growing everyday just from the non senior section cant wait till i can find some better vendors tho the iops are pricey as heck some of them anyway

CalmSeeker

Honorable member
@danis
Respectively, I think it is okay to go overboard and buy years worth of product, but only if the individual does not display addict warning signs. It's okay to be dependant, but if they're actively trying to get high, then sure, a couple months max.
I've personally stocked up enough raw eitzolam and descholoetizolam that i'll never in my life run out, and I have about a year - 2 years worth of real xanax, but I don't abuse any of it. The availability of real alprazolam is starting to concern me so I may stock more of that.

danis

Exalted member
@CalmSeeker Off course, nothing wrong with this kind of strategy per se
if the individual does not display addict warning signs. It's okay to be dependant, but if they're actively trying to get high, then sure, a couple months max.
I'm thinking also along your lines to perhaps overstock just because/just in case...You can never know how things regarding availability of products are gonna unfold in the future :unsure:

ToadLix

Famous PRer
@CalmSeeker uhm maybe im not sure the deep web is the place for me really i think this forum has everything i could need i just have to get to that senior section first lol matter of time i guess im on the other forums so i know alot of the vendors already but i wonder if theres more here i do not know of

Neuromaniac

how in the heck does anyone get a stock pile made without getting ripped off and loosing all their money i have been ripped off 400$ this week trying to get medication and they were suggested to me :mad: as a great place to buy from have not heard from them in a week now so how the heck do you even get a stock pile so upset
You do it slowly making lots of small orders rather than a few large orders.

The number one rule is; never spend more than you can afford to lose.

So use various vendors and make a few small orders, then if one doesn't make it the other one/two will. You will eventually figure out which vendor/s are your go-to fave vendors.

It will take a few months but if you try and rush it, it will likely backfire. So small orders (based on your own budget) and don't order another from the same vendor until your previous order arrives.

Addendum: Wait until you are a senior, be very cautious about 'recommendations' since it's against PR rules so, I would be highly suspect of anyone recommending to a new member. Caveat Emptor.
But I can't wait!!! I stare at the microwave going...CMON! Then I burn my mouth on the potato

Bluebird Shaw

Honorable member
It's indeed hard to get a stockpile, which I am trying to get again, having had them. Sometimes life experiences change the way you use the medicines. As this year, I had a traumatic 14 month lawsuit evicting a monstrous, violent person I'd rented a room to. I use Klonopin mainly, and sometimes Xanax, which I have noticed from reading since I joined the other night, seems to be more popular. I can't explain that, it's biological, but when I've used Xanax, I've never had difficulty replacing it with another benzo, and do seem to like Klonopin better, although Xanax is good. I used diazepam for years, way back to the days when you could ask a doctor for endless refills, but when a doctor gave me Klonopin, I liked it better.

But in this horrible year, which is only just ending, I developed a tolerance, a major tolerance, to Klonopin, without noticing it, and ran out twice. I simply didn't notice I was taking about 4 times more than usual, maybe 5. So I wasn't planning. Before this traumatic and frightening experience living with a criminal (one of those who knows how not to do things that will get them arrested and you have to go through the entire civil housing court, which I was successful at doing, and this monster is finally gone, along with stealing my AC on the way out, which I didn't hear), I always seemed to have enough, to order in a reasonable and measured way, and had every reason to take it for granted. I didn't even have to think about it much, it seemed obvious

But people should keep in mind that you can develop tolerance to benzos and other medicines without noticing it. I would have never thought I wouldn't notice it. And the results were not fatal, but they could have been, and they were incredibly painful because of the WDs.

Davey Crockett

Lucky enough to have ordered monthly from our beloved friends in S for years. I am using 2019 stock and they are ok. JMO but I think, that if you find something you really like, I would shoot for 1-3 year supply. As I gradually reduce, my 2022 may go bad. I do store them properly. DC

jaders

Exalted member
Lucky enough to have ordered monthly from our beloved friends in S for years. I am using 2019 stock and they are ok. JMO but I think, that if you find something you really like, I would shoot for 1-3 year supply. As I gradually reduce, my 2022 may go bad. I do store them properly. DC

I too have about a year's supply. But as it gets tougher to just get by customs, it's a concern even when you have a decent cushion. Boy do I remember thinking "I'll never have to worry about the supply issue again," when the internet was rather new. Like you said - should've ordered a few years worth. :sneaky:

ToadLix

Famous PRer
Had a stock pile from 2013 last till this year, it was mostly valium so i didn't take it more then like 2 times a month shit lasted forrrrrrrever!

But as i get older and life changes as do my needs and medication so guess whos back lol

Davey Crockett

The U.S. Army did a study on the shelf life of Valium. It lasts 10 years. I quit the V and my stockpile just sits there. Keep thinking I may switch gradually from Clonazepam to Valium and taper. I know Clonaz does not last 10 years, as I found some 8 year olds and it seems as though they did not work. Question: Do B's just get weaker once they exceed their shelf life, or do they eventually become "unstable" , for lack of a better word, and just quit working. Any scientists out there? DC

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks