• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

The Merry Christmas Thread!

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
Merry Friggin' Christmas My PR Family!:...:rofl:

Pssst.....The Basement Lounge is officially OPEN & awaiting the first wave
of guests.

I sincerely hope everyone received their airline tickets, (First Class?)

OOPS.... Gottta go, the 1st guests have arrived
Well I'll be gosh darned I do believe it is our famous PR Duo,
@Carter & @H20shed65

False alarm, just a couple of my friends from the Feds.

They be cool, they brought the XXX Shine. ( An old Popcorn Sutton recipe)

K.O.........
attachment.php
[color='invisible_dot'].[/color] ....
attachment.php
[color='invisible_dot'].[/color] .....Looks Like @snowy has just arrived :giggle:......PARTY!.....
8015-snootys-bistro-thm_christmas-206-gif
[color='invisible_dot'].[/color]

Last edited:

notcharlotte

Exalted member
happy holidays everyone!!! grandkids are super excited but i am so ready to get it over with. (my granddaughter keeps singing, "you're a mean one, ajit pai" to the tune of the grinch song). let's hope the new year brings better health and better healthcare to us all.

calgal99

Eminent member
I just spent Christmas Eve with a large group of mostly rather elderly, extended family. "Aunt Linda," age 98, passed this one around and she got the last laugh:
chest and nuts.jpg

May I be as alert and feisty when/if I get to be her age!!

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate this holiday, and best wishes for a wonderful new year to everyone!!!

Peace.

petenyc

Exalted member
Once again - a dollar short and a day late.................

To my friends here who are as good as real family, a warm belated Merry Christmas - I truly hope you all had a wonderful time. Now for a deep moment:
The-Marvels-Of-Mariana-Trench-Deepest-Part-Of-The-Ocean.jpg

Well, not that deep - but as one who has no family, my friends are the closest thing I have to it. Like the phrase "you can pick you friends, not your family" I have a handful of close friends in life who I can talk to and are there for me, and I for them.

In this functionally dysfunctional environment of the forum I have my friends, some closer than others yet all are caring, have the concern, respect and love for each other.

Be honest and straight and get the same back, and I cherish it. That is the beauty of the forum, we look after each other - in good times and not so good are there for each other.

Even the chap shots and provoking that some do and play the who me game :itwasntme:(wonder who that might be @snowy, not that you ever would do that....), it's all concern, love and friendship and I love every minute of it.

Again - to all may you have a wonderful new years and may 2018 bring all things good

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks