The Song Game...

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Omega_Human

Your Time is Going to Come - Led Zeppelin

didn't cheat on that one, but I am aware I didn't match Your and You're - that's cheating.
The Carly Simon song is the one I was trying to think of for previous

... oops too slow.

Gibson

Distinguished member
@jc776 It is about fun at the end of the day, i wouldn't worry to much about it. I personally find it more fun to rack my brains for the song's, plus you sort of get a feel for others musical taste's
:cool:

jalo

Time In a Bottle - Time Croce

I only less that 20 posts, so I keep getting kicking me out of the game unless I say more! NOT that anyone is reading the stupid add on, but if it wants me to add more words, well I'm gonna add more words, these are going to be my cut and paste words!

Omega_Human

Back in Time - Huey Lewis and the News.

Recycled 80's cheese.

Marty McFly: Then tell me, future boy, who’s President of the United States in 1985?
Doc: Ronald Reagan? The actor? Then who’s vice president? Jerry Lewis? I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady.

Last edited:

jalo

Back In My Arm's Again - Supremes

I have less than 20 posts, when I try to play this Song Game along with everybody, I continue to get kicked out unless I add more content in my post, NOT that anyone is reading! But if I'm required to add more "words", here they are. These couple of sentences will be cut and pasted to each of my posts. I guess I could have found something else more interesting to say, but... maybe next time.

Last edited:

jalo

Wild Thing - The Troggs

You know, I'm just trying to build up my posts that have taken already 9 years to get only less than 20! If I keep going at this pace, I'll still have another 20 YEARS to go until I get to 60 post! I won't need those Ambien I'm looking for because sleep won't be an issue for me any longer because I'll be sleeping perfectly sound by then, if you catch my drift!

jalo

I Go Crazy - Paul Davis

Wow! I love that song and haven't thought about it in years!

I'm required to add "words", here they are. These couple of sentences will be cut and pasted to each of my posts. I guess I could have found something else more interesting to say, but... maybe next time.

Zen_Life II

Distinguished member
@jalo - I loved that song as a kid growing up, too! That and 65 Love Affair! Oh, and Cool Night - almost forgot about that one! I wonder whatever happened to Paul Davis? Boy, I'm dating myself! Hanging out at the lake and listening to WLS - AM Radio in Chicago. Oh my! Thanks for the memories! :heart:

Let's Go Crazy ~ Prince