• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

The Song Game...

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Omega_Human

Lapsed Senior Member
A Man Needs a Maid : Neil Young

I was thinking that maybe I'd get a maid
Find a place nearby for her to stay
Just someone to keep my house clean
Fix my meals and go away

Sorry for excess content, but wanted to add something relevant to get to 100 characters if that's why I'm unable to get the lapsed part taken away. Seems to be a glitch.

Last edited:

jalo

After The Lovin' - Englebert Humperdink

I appear to be playing this game alone right now, but I'm also afraid that this post is going to become included with my last one. Only one way to find out. Here goes.....
YES! it worked!

jc776

Eminent member
I was playing it avidly and I keep on coming to the thread, but I used to use google to look up songs, and now I am using my head. I can think of lyrics, song titles but not the artists that go with them.
Dunno if this is a wrong one, feel free to correct me if it is
After the love has gone Earth wind and fire

jalo

I was playing it avidly and I keep on coming to the thread, but I used to use google to look up songs, and now I am using my head. I can think of lyrics, song titles but not the artists that go with them.
Dunno if this is a wrong one, feel free to correct me if it is
After the love has gone Earth wind and fire
I know what you're saying! I sometimes wonder IF what I'm thinking the song title is, isn't really the actual song title. I sure would hate to be stoned for an incorrect song title. Lol! 🤕😲

jalo

When The Saint's Go Marching In - BY????? Seriously! Who...?

.... other than my 1st grade teacher 50 years ago!? Feel free to correct that title, but I'm throwing in LOTS more words for you, You are welcome! Lol!

Seychelle

Distinguished member
Always thought this is a fun song
Boots are made for Walkin
> Nancy Sinatra:):)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks