• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tolerance to Benzos

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

enigma

Distinguished member
@enigma i do wish you the best with that and please report back.

in my case, i had some issues even with ambien in using it for too long. you simply develop a tolerance too quickly and then can't sleep at all. once i found some texts on my phone once which i swore i did not remember sending! there were eventually some stomach issues which i would have the following day. i have not tried the zopiclone and i would be interested to hear...
Yes, Zolpidem did the same to me. I would send text messages and even delete them from my phone while under the influence of them so that I would not know in the morning. Zopiclone is way more straight forward for me. When it works it just puts me to sleep.

tycho

Honorable member
@enigma i do wish you the best with that and please report back.

in my case, i had some issues even with ambien in using it for too long. you simply develop a tolerance too quickly and then can't sleep at all. once i found some texts on my phone once which i swore i did not remember sending! there were eventually some stomach issues which i would have the following day. i have not tried the zopiclone and i would be interested to hear...
Yes, Zolpidem did the same to me. I would send text messages and even delete them from my phone while under the influence of them so that I would not know in the morning. Zopiclone is way more straight forward for me. When it works it just puts me to sleep.

I’ve never had Zopiclone, but have been taking Eszopiclone now once a week for a while and am a fan. For me it handles sleep onset insomnia well, and persists much longer than Zolpidem. No real after efforts either. The supposed horrible taste/aftertaste is no big deal. Maybe Zops are worse in that regard...

Synecdoche

Eminent member
During the beginning of the Gulf War, the US Air Force used [email protected] as “Go Pills” and Amb1en for the mandatory sleep hours, required between sorties, before they could fly again. After an investigation of an infamous “friendly fire” incident, they stopped using the [email protected], and swapped it to M0dinfinal. They basically said that the pilots were strung out from the mixed amphetam1ne salts, found in [email protected], which made them so jumpy, they pulled their triggers, when they probably shouldn’t have.

For anyone interested in more details, if you look hard enough, you can find more about it, on the web, by searching for it.

Interesting fact: The Nazi’s dosed the crap out of their soldiers, and tank corps with very strong amphetam1nes. I cannot recall the name of the actual medication, but they definitely dosed them very heavily. This was part of the their Blitzkrieg offense, which most people think simply refers to lightning, from their carpet bombing campaigns, but was also a strategic attempt to keep their infantry, and tanks, rolling for 72 hours without sleep.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks