• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tracking Tips, Services, etc.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Button16

Anyone have US contacts for tram!? None of my vendors are answering and I'm in desperate need.....i got screwed out of 340$. No answer from that person in 2 days! I don't get it! Help:(

Have you checked the vendors mentioned in the “pharmacies not yet reviewed” thread? I just research the ones mentioned to get their full info. Usually US contacts aren’t openly talked about too often, but a good search through some threads might be useful for you.

Juno08

Lapsed Senior Member
Yeah mine processed relatively steady and then is randomly in another state. The last 3 updates are just the generic “moving through the system maybe”. I thought for sure today would be the day.

I had that generic status for like 4 days on mine before it FINALLY started moving for real! I have faith!!!! I bet if it hasn't turned up it will by the weekend. :)

theshahofiran

Anyone have US contacts for tram!? None of my vendors are answering and I'm in desperate need.....i got screwed out of 340$. No answer from that person in 2 days! I don't get it! Help:(
Wish we could help but this is majorly against rules. I know how desperate things can be and don't blame you for asking. I do know what you're asking about is very expensive and high scam risk without a very well vetted source. If I had one I wouldn't be in horrible pain right now, I hope you find some relief.

Little Alex

Honorable member
I don't know if I am really losing my mind, but I want to say I am losing my mind with USPS/"pandemic" and my first freaking order in years. It's been 8 days , and it was supposed to arrive today. It showed up "still in route but late" really early this morning. I get up in the middle of the nigh to check tracking because I can't sleep and this package is about the only thing I have to look forward to right now

Like a fool I payed USPS 2.00$ for "premium tracking" that did absolutely nothing. I'm so pissed off. I should not have gotten my hopes up.

Can't call because they say they know nothing more than USPS's website can tell me. I KNEW this shit would happen. Just as soon as I get senior status, the mail basically stops working. I know, i'm not the only one. It's just been years since I've had any relief and I hate checking tracking 100's of times a day out of sheer boredom. HATE it. It's hard not to watch a package every step of the way.. being used to updates and suddenly nothing.

jaders

Exalted member
I don't know if I am really losing my mind, but I want to say I am losing my mind with USPS/"pandemic" and my first freaking order in years. It's been 8 days , and it was supposed to arrive today. It showed up "still in route but late" really early this morning. I get up in the middle of the nigh to check tracking because I can't sleep and this package is about the only thing I have to look forward to right now

Like a fool I payed USPS 2.00$ for "premium tracking" that did absolutely nothing. I'm so pissed off. I should not have gotten my hopes up.

Can't call because they say they know nothing more than USPS's website can tell me. I KNEW this shit would happen. Just as soon as I get senior status, the mail basically stops working. I know, i'm not the only one. It's just been years since I've had any relief and I hate checking tracking 100's of times a day out of sheer boredom. HATE it. It's hard not to watch a package every step of the way.. being used to updates and suddenly nothing.

I tells ya - I just don't track anymore, unless it seems way overdue. It alleviates a lot of stress. I've been down that constant tracking mode and it's just no fun. Getting my mind off of it means I am mostly pleasantly surprised.

It'll show soon tho. My last was at least one day overdue.

Reactions: ANC

JackieJ

Lapsed Senior Member
Does anyone know where I can find the thread for DIEGO or the Replacement for that????
Thanks

HappyJoyJoy

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Tip: f you need to track a USPS package, use USPS Informed Delivery, not some tracking number supplied to you being checked under your own IP address that can be traced back to you.

GreenThumb

Exalted member
I've had very weird experiences with my last few orders, where USPS is lagging 17Track. I have no idea why, maybe it's just something on my end, like clearing a cache? The last one, USPS had as "In Transit", when I went to 17Track it was "processed through xxxx (local sort facility)". It took quite before the USPS tracking status caught up. A real mess.

JohnBarleyCorn

Honorable member
I’ve found my tracking numbers for many things to be really goofed up over the past few months. I’m guessing the holiday rush and postal problems. I don’t even want to check them.

unkn0wnkl0ne

Honorable member
I've had very weird experiences with my last few orders, where USPS is lagging 17Track. I have no idea why, maybe it's just something on my end, like clearing a cache? The last one, USPS had as "In Transit", when I went to 17Track it was "processed through xxxx (local sort facility)". It took quite before the USPS tracking status caught up. A real mess.
yeah tracking is about as useful as politicians 17 track has been ahead of usps since dec. I noticed

rosemarysbaby

Lapsed Senior Member
Does anyone know where I can find the thread for DIEGO or the Replacement for that????
Thanks
I have been searching for it too.I think things are smooth still.My friend ordered this week.I will come back and post what he says after I know its all clear to do so.Did you get your order Jackie?I was wondering same thing about shipping ,but I was thinking the virus may cause a day or so longer wait times.Does anyone know if D or A were effected at all?

PinkieToes

Lapsed Senior Member

I paid the extra $2 for premium tracking as well and you are right-it does Absolutely nothing. You're so right. So what happened with this package if you don't mind me asking.

PinkieToes

Lapsed Senior Member
@SicknTired I got screwed out of $350 as well. I'm sorry this happened to you. Have you found a more reliable vendor now? Not asking you to name it of course, just wondering if you did and it all turned out ok. I need some good news.

Publius

Lapsed Senior Member
Have always been aggressive tracking normal type things from Amazon, Land's End, L.L.Bean, etc.
But when I order meds from any IOP I've always been reluctant to use any tracking service.
I always have a strange vibe that govt or other entities record tracking hits on packages or some vendors, and that might somehow cause the govt or other entities to track these particular shipments more aggressively.
So I have mostly just utterly laid back and waited, I don't really ever check.
No, I do not wear tin foil hats or follow Qanon, etc.
But I do have a healthy respect for revelations Snowden, Asange, and others have provided about our overly nosy govt.
Am I weird to be so utterly suspicious?

Last edited:

ThatStrangeWolf

Lapsed Senior Member
This is a very informative post indeed - I am certain at times we should just be patient when it comes to waiting on your newest edition monthly magazine to arrive in the mail. Many loops and hoop to go through until such a stage it actually gets delivered to you by your local mail man or courier.

Dougfresh

Lapsed Senior Member
How long has southeast Europe been on the "USPS does not track..." list. I had just noticed a week or so go. I'm sure this have been covered, but the search isn't working...

Name taken

Distinguished member
How long has southeast Europe been on the "USPS does not track..." list. I had just noticed a week or so go. I'm sure this have been covered, but the search isn't working...
Somewhere, I think on this forum, there was a listing of countries that don’t participate fully with USPS tracking. By participate I mean they probably have to pay for the extended tracking. I will try and look around and see if I can find more information, because I am curious as well. I know it also changes pretty frequently.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks