• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tracking Tips, Services, etc.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Name taken

Distinguished member
I don’t know if I’m in the right thread for this question but I have searched and can’t seem to find the answer. I remember a tracking service that would show (in addition to the normal details) the first and part of the last name of the recipient.

Reason is I think I was shipped something to the right address but incomplete name. Normally I would just rely on the postal carrier to figure it out but the last few shipments I have gotten from this one place, due to a language barrier there is a little bit of problem formatting the address. One of them I had to scoop up from the post office because they combined my street address with part of the name of the state.

Anyway if anyone knows a tracking website that’s better than USPS or 17 track for such things, I welcome any suggestions.
Thank you.

otherone

Lapsed Senior Member
Not sure of other tracking services. All mail in the middle of the US seems to be moving really slow. Also mail seems to be moving slower than normal out of Europe.

Selfhelp

Famous PRer
Does anyone have current info on shipping times from Japan? Due to the pandemic I Know some countries are on lockdown and others are having very long shipping times. I would like to place an order, but it's not an emergency. With all the shipping problems going on around the globe... I just thought I would ask if anyone has had a recent order.

Name taken

Distinguished member
Does anyone have current info on shipping times from Japan? Due to the pandemic I Know some countries are on lockdown and others are having very long shipping times. I would like to place an order, but it's not an emergency. With all the shipping problems going on around the globe... I just thought I would ask if anyone has had a recent order.
About a month ago I reached out to someone in Japan. At the time they said they were only shipping to North America by land (sea).

Selfhelp

Famous PRer
About a month ago I reached out to someone in Japan. At the time they said they were only shipping to North America by land (sea).
Thank you for the quick response! So, it looks like it's not really a good time to order from there unless you are willing to wait about two months. Shipping by sea takes a long time to arrive and then to clear customs. I guess I'll wait to order. :(

countryboyjs

Honorable member
The vendor I use in East Europe only has tracking for that area. When it leaves Europe for America, the trackin number no longer works. Just gotta play the waitin game.

Zenak

Has anyone seen this on 17Track? Should I expect an LL or is it still in the postal system? (Zip code redacted with the XXXXX)

2021-09-13 19:49
US, XXXXX, Returned

2021-09-13 11:30
US, Arrived

2021-09-07 07:43
US, USJFKA, Arrived

danis

Honorable member
My problem (or delay perhaps) is regarding the order of my new credit card (prepaid option) from paysafecard. You'd think it is probably stupid on my part but is it normal to wait for that piece of f**** plastic for more than 2 months? I've ordered it on September 19th and it hasn't arrived as of yet. That is well over 30 working days max and they even claim the usual waiting time is around 15 working days - NOT.

Contacted them on 2 occasions and every goddamned time they gave me the usual cliched reasons and the bull**** covid excuses. What's even worse is they did not want to tell me when they've actually dispatched the card or what posting service are they using. It's a UK based company, so it could be Royal Mail. Nonetheless, I'm furious and sick and tired of waiting. Anyone experience same waiting agony? Like a Samuel Beckett nightmare...

Oh, it is UK to EU (Slovenia), i think.

tvo14

"Package Tracker Express" app is great. It actually shows the destination of your package which even USPS does not until its been delivered.

Chancer

Exalted member
My problem (or delay perhaps) is regarding the order of my new credit card (prepaid option) from paysafecard. You'd think it is probably stupid on my part but is it normal to wait for that piece of f**** plastic for more than 2 months? I've ordered it on September 19th and it hasn't arrived as of yet. That is well over 30 working days max and they even claim the usual waiting time is around 15 working days - NOT.

Contacted them on 2 occasions and every goddamned time they gave me the usual cliched reasons and the bull**** covid excuses. What's even worse is they did not want to tell me when they've actually dispatched the card or what posting service are they using. It's a UK based company, so it could be Royal Mail. Nonetheless, I'm furious and sick and tired of waiting. Anyone experience same waiting agony? Like a Samuel Beckett nightmare...

Don't they do virtual cards? I've literally just downloaded the app so I havn't had a chance to check them out properly.

Chancer

Exalted member
I don’t know if I’m in the right thread for this question but I have searched and can’t seem to find the answer. I remember a tracking service that would show (in addition to the normal details) the first and part of the last name of the recipient.

Reason is I think I was shipped something to the right address but incomplete name. Normally I would just rely on the postal carrier to figure it out but the last few shipments I have gotten from this one place, due to a language barrier there is a little bit of problem formatting the address. One of them I had to scoop up from the post office because they combined my street address with part of the name of the state.

Anyway if anyone knows a tracking website that’s better than USPS or 17 track for such things, I welcome any suggestions.
Thank you.
No, track 17 is one of the best but I also find Parcel App helpful (I just use it through the browser rather than download the app). It generally tells you a rough ETA on delivery times based on previous deliveries using the same route. So it will also say 'est 8-10 days for delivery based on 117 previous deliveries' etc. Its handy to use particularly with new vendors or when the deliveries are/aren't having issues.

I know that the mail system computers use the postal (zip) code as their main source for organising the mail, so if you get that wrong it could really ruin your day. I've toured a few RM sites with my job in the past. It can be quite interesting; they explained that there was literally a lady who sat at a computer in Cornwall and manually typed in the correct address if the handwriting was too difficult for the computer to decipher and covered the whole Countries network. Good luck. 😊

danis

Honorable member

Don't they do virtual cards? I've literally just downloaded the app so I havn't had a chance to check them out properly.
You mean vouchers? Perhaps. Without ordering (or upgrading your existing paysafecard account to) paysafecard mastercard your are limited to very basic funcionality and small amounts you can move around and things to do - paying, deposits, withdrawals...With their mastercard you gravely improve, expand and remove virtually all the limitations of the basic account. And it is a prepaid card, so you can closely monitor your spenditure and it's not connected to any official bank account. Plus the anonimity factor. This is a good option to circumvent and hide the money from majority of the regulating bodies and institutions in my country.

I've poked them again yesterday and as always mother******s feed their usual infantile and predictible bullcrap to me. You could not get straight answers if your dear life depended on it. Asked when was dispatched; If it was dispatched at all in the first place; What are my options?...Direct questions responded with Due to covid bla bla bla...Just wait a couple of days more...

Is it really that bad in Ireland regarding the shipping situation? (yes, they're from Ireland and not UK). Goddamned...Someone clearly dropped the ball...

Chancer

Exalted member
@danis I didn't know whether to laugh, cry or give your post a helpful. 🤣😭👍

You get more points for a helpful 😘

danis

Honorable member
@Chancer Appreciated. Really. Infuriated is understatement of the year in this particular clusterf***k of mine. I am simply flabbergasted. What to do - keep waiting for the elusive package, reorder or cut my loses, cancel the card and politely send everyone involved to hell? Eh, in true masochistic manner, I'll just keep waiting. And I already have some money tied up and more is on the way. Maybe its a good opportunity to read Jules Vernes Around the world in 80 days...Something my card is most likely doing 🤪

danis

Honorable member
@Chancer Let me guess here - you're from UK, judging from your Union Jack avatar picture🤓. So, if you ordering whatever you need UK-UK, there is really no need to worry about the delivery times. IMHO. I've been (and my women) in touch with a couple of vendors (IOP and some other) from UK and they all but promised relatively quick shipping times to EU (up to 10 working days max). But then again, everyone was cautious about customs and tax procedures in my country, which could delay actual time of delivery. Wished I would have known all this, especially buying medicine online, before Brexit😫.

Fun fact - the other day, 'cos I live in different city, I was tidying up some old shit of mine in the house of my girlfriends parents. Among usual stuff you'd normally find in these situations, I found a letter from UK. Then I remembered that, in the March or April this year, I've have signed up for a membership with one of the online betting services (365bet). Upon applying, there are certain verification and activation processes that follow and you must past. It seems to me, that I've unintentionally chosen online as well as postal verification. Guess I forgot all about the postal, meaning physical verification, where they send you a letter, containing the code to activate and verify your gambling account. To cut long story short, the letter was sent to my address in Slovenia somewhere in March and I received it sometime in late October - why that long? It was missent to fuckin' Malaysia. To Malaysia!!! How is that possible👏😵‍💫👊??? How can you misplace Slovenia with Malaysia??? Apparently Royal Mail can.

Sincerely wish it isn't a deja vous with the paysafecard mail.

Chancer

Exalted member
@danis Yes, I'm British. I actually use the avatar to avoid any misunderstandings on social media in international forums (Brits like everywhere have a unique humour). Its saved me many a misunderstanding although, sometimes people still think I'm American, go figure. Unlike the Americans I can spell 'colour' properly 😜🤣🤣

I mostly get my meds from overseas, they tend to be cheaper and being Scottish, wasting money is completely unpatriotic/treasonous 😳. So, I get my orders from all over. RM machines ultimately depend on the postal code to organise mail but, their mistakes are pretty legendary.

As well as Track 17 I use Parcel App (not the actual app, I just use it in my browser). It usually tells you a pretty accurate eta like;

"Your parcel will arrive in 17 days based on the previous 126 parcels following the same route in the last 60 days"

Good luck 🥂

danis

Honorable member
@Chancer Don't know why but I had this gut feeling you might be of Scottish descent.

I know it is against the law around here to divulge information about you purchasing habits and sources to public but I have to satisfy my curiosity and ask about the success rate with your chosen vendors and where are they from - continent :rofl: will suffice. I am currently in the prospecting phase, looking for only EU vendors. I'll understand if you don't want to reveal any info👍

Last edited:

Chancer

Exalted member
@danis Even divulging that much info would get me told off, you need to reach senior status first then do your own research. Most of that information will be freely available to you then.

Why has it taken you so long to reach senior status? You've been here long enough. You need to get your post count up, good luck. 😊

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks