• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tracking Tips, Services, etc.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

danis

Honorable member
Was extremely busy, a lot of project work in October and November. Now that is finished, I have some spare time to kill, so to speak.
No problem, no need to jeopardize mine or your status, I'll get there, one way or the other.

Last edited:

Bearhug

Eminent member
I use 17 Track or USPS for most shipments. With all of the delays and covid, I'm trying not to use tracking at all. I usually wait at least a month before I start to get worried, then I have to check tracking or it drives me crazy. Normally, I just wait and let it be a surprise (like Christmas) when I get my package.

Bearhug

Eminent member
@Bearhug You have more patience/tolerance than me. I always check the tracking, if there is no tracking I generally just stalk my postman 🤣
@Chancer I used to track things constantly, but a friend of mine pointed out to me that half of my anxiety was self-created. I was always worried about if a package was lost, seized or even if I got scammed. It was always stressful until I had the order delivered.

Finally, I decided to place my order and try to forget about it. I have been much happier and more relaxed since I decided to take this approach. :)

1989greyfox

Lapsed Senior Member
Is anybody getting the tracking showing "arrived at package sorting center" instead of "distribution center"?, starting today both of my packages have shown that status. Is that the new tracking status or something? Before today I've never seen that. I'm referring to USPS tracking btw.

Last edited:

LemonDiesel

Lapsed Senior Member
yeah i think thats a good idea, doesnt even need to include anything regarding venders but what are peoples experiences from Country A to Destination Country lately?

danis

Honorable member
@LemonDiesel If by experiences you mean shipping time (or something more specific) I can speak only for non medicine products within European Union. Couple of weeks ago I ordered some stuff from MyProtein (stationed in Poland) and the package arrived in 6 days (with weekend days in between) to Slovenia. It was handled by DPD. My brother has on the other hand ordered smart watch for mother on 3.12.2021 and as of now still nothing. Another vendor from EU, ExtremeDigital (Hungary, I think) and usually carried by DPD. According to DPD website the tracked package supposedly isn't even moving yet. Go figure. Maybe I should use one of the general tracking services, mentioned by other members of PR.

Oh and I've mentioned a few posts back, I'm still waiting for the letter (containing a prepaid credit card) apparently sent from Ireland way back in September (ordered was on 19.9.2021) - so there is that, what should be short overseas trip delivered in 15 working days according to their website, has turned into a fukin' nightmare, no tracking number, utterly useless customer service hence unknown whereabouts of the package...Ireland to Slovenia

Last edited:

jaders

Exalted member
@Bearhug You have more patience/tolerance than me. I always check the tracking, if there is no tracking I generally just stalk my postman 🤣
@Chancer I used to track things constantly, but a friend of mine pointed out to me that half of my anxiety was self-created. I was always worried about if a package was lost, seized or even if I got scammed. It was always stressful until I had the order delivered.

Finally, I decided to place my order and try to forget about it. I have been much happier and more relaxed since I decided to take this approach. :)

That is EXACTLY my approach now too. Definitely not worth the stress!! 😏

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
@Bearhug & @jaders I certainly am glad that you are down with your stress over this mess that we all have found ourselves in. Happy for you! :happy:

What is the old saying “the only thing we have to fear is fear itself”. I think that’s it. Anyway what is more fearful then having drugs sent from another country, or within the same country or worse yet going into withdrawal. So I’m going to answer, nothing but cancer. Ugly word. I don’t even fear dying, just make it fast.

So I am with @Chancer my anxiety is high and I’ve been doing this for over 20 years. You think I would get over it but in the last 2 years all my orders have been within the country and that is something to fear. I can’t wait to go overseas again. But I fear that too.

Anyway as @Chancer alluded to and I am with her on this, I would run after my mailman or a delivery truck but I don’t fear getting hit by a truck, only LE and withdrawal.

I know it’s all in my head, fear that is but what are you going to do. I can’t argue with my fear, that would make it worse. 👮‍♀️ 💕 M

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
Sorry I know my post was not helpful to anyone. I wish I would’ve or could’ve posted a more helpful Post.

The only good thing I can say is that every little thing is going to be all right! And also drop a quarter in the bus box, take the ride. It’s saved my life.

I am so happy to have so many good friends here at PR. Love to all, M

Chancer

Exalted member
Anyway as @Chancer alluded to and I am with her on this, I would run after my mailman or a delivery truck but I don’t fear getting hit by a truck, only LE and withdrawal.
I went one further, at my old address (I recently moved homes ☹, I was so friendly with my postman 'Ben' (lovely bloke, still talk to him occasionally) that he would pop in for a coffee on his slower/less stressful days. I cant decide if I was a proactive tactical genius or a manipulative little sh$t 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Now I'm working from home more often than not, I have 'kindly' offered to take parcels from him (new postman) for neighbours that aren't home. 😆

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
I wanted all to know that I do not have cancer. Sorry I did not make that clear. Well not that I know of anyway. I just fear it having taken care of my parents and my ex in-laws, who all passed of it. It is such an ugly disease. Sad and scary. I am sure most of us know or have taken care of someone with this disease and know how difficult it is. I was lucky that my work allowed me to work from the patients (parents and in-laws homes) for months on end.

Let’s have a happy day.

💕. M

P S: @Chancer thank you very much my friend!

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
I went one further, at my old address (I recently moved homes ☹, I was so friendly with my postman 'Ben' (lovely bloke, still talk to him occasionally) that he would pop in for a coffee on his slower/less stressful days. I cant decide if I was a proactive tactical genius or a manipulative little sh$t 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

Now I'm working from home more often than not, I have 'kindly' offered to take parcels from him (new postman) for neighbours that aren't home. 😆

Love it, love it. We are sisters from another country. 🇺🇸 M

Chancer

Exalted member

Love it, love it. We are sisters from another country. 🇺🇸 M
🥰

Attachments

Mecha

Slave to Magic Wand Lady
@Chancer I love that flag and all the crazies from both countries. This is why we use the tune from "God Save the Queen" as one of our National Anthems "My Country 'Tis of The" at one time was our National Anthem as a tribute to The United Kingdom and it is song as a National Anthem. We are not quite sure if our Nationl Anthem is "My Country 'Tis of The" or "The Star-Spangled Banner" which also uses the tune to "The Anacreontic Song". It is all so very confusing to us in the US and I suppose the UK. 🤣

Last edited:

phatboy

Honorable member
these last couple of months have been total shit shipping wise.. everything late, losing tracking, etc... hopefully this clears up soon

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks