Tram no more?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

weezy1966

Honorable member
I received an email from a vendor I'd been using for the last 5 years that said they couldn't fill those orders anymore. Has anyone heard of this med going bub~ bye?

Lizdawn

I received an email from a vendor I'd been using for the last 5 years that said they couldn't fill those orders anymore. Has anyone heard of this med going bub~ bye?

Dear god I hope not!!! Would be terrible. Thinking I should take others advice & stock up! I didn’t expect tram to ever be so difficult to get from docs. I hate spending this kind of money, but it’s that or be miserabl& in pain & depressed every day. I never imagined tram would be so difficult to get. Ridiculous :(

Raspberry

Eminent member
As they say, there will be another way, but that might take a while. The us to us people have to get their shipments in and would be facing problems stocking up. The laws are changing and it is probably going to be scarce and hard to source for a while.

Maybe they will come up with a new way to ship very soon. Maybe it will take longer.

Stock up now, or you will probably really wish you had. Your future self will thank you. Luckily, you have 2 weeks to get your order(s) in.

Last edited:

DCAPA

Honorable member
Many of the popular overseas OPs that use popular countries to ship from or popular payment processors are stopping service. They have to. It doesn't mean they won't come back, new name, new shipping methods, but it may be a wile.

Cartman

There is too much money to be made for tram sales to be stopped all together however it may be difficult to find and very expensive if you do find it for a while.

I am thankful I got two shipments through during the Covid era but waiting on several more. If at least one gets through i will be very relieved. Either way I'm going to taper down so my supply will last much longer. Its been time for me to reduce my dose anyways.

I do hope to quit but I am afraid I will be depressed and my pain will be unbearable. The Trumpanzee should have been focused on real threats like pandemics instead of the war on opioid hysteria. Even though I am Republican I am so pissed at him for ramping up the war on a pain free life just because he is lucky enough to not understand chronic pain.

pippi222

Honorable member
My understanding is that Singapore will stop allowing the shipment of medications as of July 1. With this on top of what happened it India, it’s quite a blow to those of us who depend on affordable tram. There are other countries to still ship from though. May require some research to find them. I still believe in “where there’s a will, there’s a way” and think that with some time things will loosen up a bit. It certainly won’t ever be as easy as it was 10 years ago, though.

weezy1966

Honorable member
My understanding is that Singapore will stop allowing the shipment of medications as of July 1. With this on top of what happened it India, it’s quite a blow to those of us who depend on affordable tram. There are other countries to still ship from though. May require some research to find them. I still believe in “where there’s a will, there’s a way” and think that with some time things will loosen up a bit. It certainly won’t ever be as easy as it was 10 years ago, though.
@pippi222 No it certainly won't. I sure miss those easy days of long ago!!

TonIgnore66

I've been told there will be more hardship after July. I want to take precautions but I've put a lot of hope in letters since March. I haven't received a thing. I'm quite ill and depressed. I need my pen pals. I've been lurking here for a few years. Forgive me. I read and read but never feel confident enough to post. I don't know how to introduce myself and I worry about what I want to say vs what I should say. Any advice? I ask because we seem to have similar interests. Thanks in advance.

Raspberry

Eminent member
@TonIgnore66 First thing is to read the rules so you can have some confidence that you know what to do. Introduce yourself in the introduction thread, then post where you feel comfortable.

There are plenty of newer members around here and you are in good company.

Last edited:

pippi222

Honorable member
I've been told there will be more hardship after July. I want to take precautions but I've put a lot of hope in letters since March. I haven't received a thing. I'm quite ill and depressed. I need my pen pals. I've been lurking here for a few years. Forgive me. I read and read but never feel confident enough to post. I don't know how to introduce myself and I worry about what I want to say vs what I should say. Any advice? I ask because we seem to have similar interests. Thanks in advance.

Ton do not worry. We are all like-minded people here. With very rare exception, everyone here is friendly, caring and nonjudgmental. You should feel free to introduce yourself and take an active part in the forum. Every one of us has valuable experience to share, including you. Times are tough right now and everyone seems to be struggling. PM me if you want a new pen pal, I know all about “ill and depressed”.

ethom

Honorable member
I also read and read for about 3 months before I posted. It is a really supportive group. Ignore any posts that appear aggressive or rude- I don't ever reply to any thread where I see that type of behavior. I am not a confrontational person and just prefer to be open minded and kind. If you find yourself with a reply that makes you uncomfortable, just ignore it and move on. Often, aggressive posts are due to someone going through personal stuff and they are struggling in some way.

Doc Rogue

Honorable member
just because he is lucky enough to not understand chronic pain.

That sums up the very reason that there’s always going to be those in the political arena, and in the medical field, who will take up the valiant fight (sarcasm) to crackdown on legitimate (and illicit) drug usage.
They just can’t possibly understand what it’s like to live a life with chronic pain. Not unless it’s something you personally deal with or see a loved one go through can they fully understand.
Look at how many docs there are now who show such disdain and a lack compassion towards those who come into their offices needing something to help them cope.
All we can do is just keep voicing our frustrations and keep advocating that these meds are a legitimate treatment plan that helps pain patients have something of a life, & hopefully someday, we’ll get these asinine regulations reversed.

Doc Rogue

Honorable member

I remember feeling that way early on too. I think it’s mostly just being a bit timid, and even some anxiety over what we think others will think or say in response to our posts. No one wants to be chided or ridiculed for their opinions and beliefs on how they see things.
Unfortunately there’s always going to be trolls, those that will verbally assault you for something you say as being different. There seems to be less of that here than other places though.
For the most part I think you’ll find like-minded folks here that just are doing their best to navigate through these trying times of managing their symptoms, for whatever ailment they are dealing with. I think the more you contribute, the more you’ll see for yourself that this is a pretty caring group of people who will support you in your own quest acquiring the vitamins needed to live as normal life as possible.

matthew44

Can someone please help me as I'm new... looking for information as to what happens after July 1 with Singapore? Also does anyone know why tram all of a sudden from India is so sparce? Law change? I have one letter en route fro

pippi222

Honorable member
Can someone please help me as I'm new... looking for information as to what happens after July 1 with Singapore? Also does anyone know why tram all of a sudden from India is so sparce? Law change? I have one letter en route fro

Law changed in India several months ago for tram, and Singapore is stopping the export of medications.