Tram no more?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Roccobigs

So the shipping page is updated and has a line for company name. Filled out that line and hit send. Pretty easy.

Roccobigs

Seen a few vendors doing BOGO deals until last day of June. Some had today as the last day to ensure the letters ship before July 1. May want to double check

- - - Updated - - -

Tough for me not to pull the trigger on more. Little spooked with the ones already sitting in customs purgatory at the moment.

Synergistic

Yeah, my (only) vendor just told me last weekend to send an order in because Singapore is stopping shipping, so I put in an order and then got sent someone else's tracking number. And now just got an email saying for some reason my order wasn't put in and that now it's too late. Gee, thanks :/

I hope something new comes up soon.

1989greyfox

Law changed in India several months ago for tram, and Singapore is stopping the export of medications.

Can you explain what exactly happened with India that you refer to. I remember all too well when India stopped selling tram back when it was scheduled in 2018. That was a while ago, did something else happen that I don't know about with Indian policy?

Bella38

Honorable member
. If you know about what and why India put a stop back then - that’s the same thing going on in Singapore, beginning July 1st.

Bella38

Honorable member
They are?? That’s good to hear . My vendor shut down.. I’m digging around .

Anne Onomis

Distinguished member
Just wanted to throw out the thought that, another thing that scares me with all this - besides not being able to get my meds (I know workarounds are being figured out but they are clearly under the microscope now) - is that with the lack of suppliers driving up price, strikes me that the odds of fake tram appearing could go way up. Used to be, tram was so cheap there was no point in faking it. Did get fakes once from someone (Senior BL so can't say name) but that vendor was shipping fake EVERYTHING.

Now, with the price I'm seeing on domestics especially, I could see where some could think it worth it to try to fake, and end up with a deadly dose of something. I keep an eye on news searches, if anything of that nature were to start popping up in places, I'll post about it. I suspect with tram too, a lot more of us are self-medicating with it than even we might guess at - the number of unique customers the old cartadmin sites had in America was way up in the millions, and also, tram is a med that you can function well (even better) on as far as work and such. It is VERY rare to die of an OD on just tram alone (Benadryl is more deadly, saw a chart with numbers, lower than some common OTC stuff), so we mostly fly under the radar though.

Last edited:

Raspberry

Eminent member
I just put an order in with an Indian vendor for a few odd items, and not for Tram. I had asked for a list and he sent one with prices. He had Tram on the list and was shipping a different way. It was more expensive then the good old days, but much less expensive then what I see on other sites.

Right now I see the real danger in the new US to US vendors popping up who might be exploiting people who can't get their orders because of covid and now because of this change.

Good luck to everyone and stay safe 2020...:dull:

Last edited:

Maskell

Honorable member
I just put an order in with an Indian vendor for a few odd items, and not for Tram. I had asked for a list and he sent one with prices. He had Tram on the list and was shipping a different way. It was more expensive then the good old days, but much less expensive then what I see on other sites...
I may try India if things get really bad. I remember reading that packages from India have a very high seizure rate but that was a couple of years ago. I found the perfect vendor last Autumn and although I got a good supply I just wish I'd ordered twice as much from them before the world fell apart.

Raspberry

Eminent member
Don't worry @Maskell . I am pretty sure that there are still plenty of ways to get what you seek. I know of ways and I am not that smart. It is a little bit more expensive now then it used to be. For instance the price I saw quoted from the Indian vendor was around 30 dollars for #100 100mg. The way he sent it didn't seem that mysterious, which I kind of wonder about. It seems like not a disaster.

However, the world is falling apart, and that is a disaster. Hopefully that will work out ok too. It stands to reason that if one problem works out, the other one will too..That's simple mathematics.

buzzkill

Don't worry @Maskell . I am pretty sure that there are still plenty of ways to get what you seek. I know of ways and I am not that smart. It is a little bit more expensive now then it used to be. For instance the price I saw quoted from the Indian vendor was around 30 dollars for #100 100mg. The way he sent it didn't seem that mysterious, which I kind of wonder about. It seems like not a disaster.

However, the world is falling apart, and that is a disaster. Hopefully that will work out ok too. It stands to reason that if one problem works out, the other one will too..That's simple mathematics.

I'm waaaay overpaying. Starting to figure out why my guy is so reliable. Wow.

Raspberry

Eminent member
I'm waaaay overpaying. Starting to figure out why my guy is so reliable. Wow.

A deomestic vendor charges a lot more, so maybe you are not way overpaying. I wouldn't do that, because I would rather order from an IOP. Some people prefer to pay more but have it delivered faster to their door and avoid customs. Before the India tram crackdown, it was very inexpensive from overseas.

Last edited:

Bella38

Honorable member
Yep, isn’t it funny (not really funny ), just how much it has increased over the years and the vendors pay pennies on the dollar and take such advantage now .. About. 6-7 yrs ago, you could get a 1,000 of 100mg T for $80-$100 overseas... There were also a lot of domestic vendors at that time to at reasonable pricing .. it was more than overseas but it was not too bad.. Nothing like it is today!

buzzkill

A deomestic vendor charges a lot more, so maybe you are not way overpaying. I wouldn't do that, because I would rather order from an IOP. Some people prefer to pay more but have it delivered faster to their door and avoid customs. Before the India tram crackdown, it was very inexpensive from overseas.

It's all good. I haven't had a domestic for probably 10 years. Back then it was 99 for 180. Those were the days.

ruby2

Hi everyone, I have been registered but have not been back till now. Same hesitation regarding posting although I did read rules a few times over. Felt like I did not have much to add before. I do have an interesting topic in mind to post though :). But on this current thread topic - same issue for me - vendor told me they will now only ship to hospitals and when I asked if I can use my business name they said no. So I am out of vendors now. Should have been more regular on here - would ve known about the July 1st issue...

I agree with those that mentioned there has to be some way to go on - way too much demand. But it is so hard to find vendors these days. I even tried to educate myself in bit coin to use those that request payment in it.... I am in tech industry but I was hella confused :).

The us to us comment from above - I may know that vendor :) - they order overseas then resell to you when they get stock to US. Might as well request to ship direct from overseas - will be cheaper. :) there is no US stock otherwise if I am not mistaken. But they didnt have any now either....I am waiting for my current order which prob will not come now :(

Tried a place that still accepts orders with a business name, Magazine was shipped quickly, but appears to be stuck in NY, 2020 is ending up to be very sad in more ways than I could imagine.