Tram no more?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bumblebee25

Tried a place that still accepts orders with a business name, Magazine was shipped quickly, but appears to be stuck in NY, 2020 is ending up to be very sad in more ways than I could imagine.
None of mine have made it through since early June. Seems impossible to get right now. Hope you get yours.

ethom

Honorable member
Try a us to us. More expensive though. Try cutting dose down. I have found that I can maintain my dose by changing it up every few days. I once took 300mg and was so high that I never want to be there again. I take it for depression and have control issues so do not like being high. I also don't drink alcohol. I have not had to increase dose in years by cycling dose. May be worth trying in case supplies are low.

Bumblebee25

Try a us to us. More expensive though. Try cutting dose down. I have found that I can maintain my dose by changing it up every few days. I once took 300mg and was so high that I never want to be there again. I take it for depression and have control issues so do not like being high. I also don't drink alcohol. I have not had to increase dose in years by cycling dose. May be worth trying in case supplies are low.
Yes, thank you! I have cut my dose down really low. Us to us helps but like you said very expensive to continue that way. Hope things get back to normal soon.

bigmomma78

Honorable member
I. Am. Freaking. Out. My stockpile is gone. Desperate to find tram. Been researching but no luck. Ugh what are people doing just suffering through the wd?

I’m in the same boat, Ran out of reading material, normal place has been out of stock, tried a new place and my magazines have been sitting in NY, pretty sure that’s where they will stay. I guess I should have researched US to US sooner, having a hard time finding where to go. I had a couple left for when WD was really bad, they went fast, WD is no joke, mostly brain zaps and can’t stop the restless leg and agitated feeling to get much sleep. Daytime is a little easier, but I’m highly distracted by the pain and WD, so work is hard, luckily I only have an office job.

pippi222

Honorable member
I. Am. Freaking. Out. My stockpile is gone. Desperate to find tram. Been researching but no luck. Ugh what are people doing just suffering through the wd?
For the time being, I’m cutting my dose (again!) and ordering from a US to US source. It sucks. Hope things change soon. You can PM me if you want my source but he’s not hard to find on the forum.

My best wishes for all of us who are suffering right now. Keep the faith. There’s a lot of money to be made in the tram business and when that’s the case there will always be some who find a way to make it.

rhodes23

I knew it was coming, the worldwide crackdown on tramadol. All part of the opiod hysteria sweeping the planet I reckon.
I started tapering down from my 100 -150 daily dose a few weeks ago as my supply was dwindling. Last week I was down to only 25 mg per day for the final five days and a teaspoon of kratom in the evening. Yesterday and today no tram at all. Just a teaspoon of kratom at 10am and another one this evening. Went for a long walk today and had a big bowl of spicy beef ramen for dinner now that my favorite ramen/poke joint has re-opened. I'm feeling pretty damn good. I've got a little armodafinil so I'll score those 150mg tabs into quarters and use it if I need an extra energy boost to get thru the work week. Hope to stay away from trams for good this time after seven years of off and on. I drink occasionally and even smoke now and then. Never got addicted to alcohol or nicotine. But it seems impossible not to get addicted to tramadol if it works well for your pain or depression. Not sure how long I'll use the kratom now but hopefully I'll be able to quickly taper off that as well. Most likely just a matter of time before the powers-that-be will be coming after kratom as well. Seems it's already illegal in many places. Oh, lordy - what a world we live in!

Last edited:
For the time being, I’m cutting my dose (again!) and ordering from a US to US source. It sucks. Hope things change soon. You can PM me if you want my source but he’s not hard to find on the forum.

My best wishes for all of us who are suffering right now. Keep the faith. There’s a lot of money to be made in the tram business and when that’s the case there will always be some who find a way to make it.
Thanks Pippi222, I appreciate your help, guessing I don’t have ability to PM yet, or I can’t figure it out. I’ll keep participating to get More established here, and hopefully be able to PM then. Everyone here has been so friendly, even when the “system” is totally screwing with us.

Anne Onomis

Distinguished member
I was surprised to find a place here selling Kratom OTC here. So giving it a try, seeing is the only legit options I'm now aware of are extremely expensive... have enough to last a bit but might have to bite the bullet and go off it, so let's see how the Kratom works for me.

pippi222

Honorable member
I seriously have half a mind to hop on a plane and set up shop myself in Mexico or eastern Europe or somewhere. There’s so much money to be made right now for tram vendors who sell at a decent price.

Last edited: