• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features
  • December 15, 2020: There are some great new forum features to explore here and here.

Tram no more?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

onlyareader

Honorable member
I tried to PM @GoneFishing but apparently I'm not allowed to, but it seems others want the same info I do... except I think I know who it is and it might be the guy I'm already talking to.

My normal source finally responded to me so I'm hoping all goes well. My guy is in the Senior Section so I can't name names.

jimmyt

That sucks about the availability of Trams and hope things get better soon... I am wondering for the people who have had Covid, how was the experience and how are you feeling after?

onlyareader

Honorable member
How does one even know if they have Covid? I had a week before the initial wave of scares where I was very sick and now there's a theory that maybe I had Covid before we knew what it was, but I think that's a stretch.

marcvasa

Years ago my doc used to give me codeine syrup every time I'd get a cold simply because otc cough medicines didn't work for me at all. Then gradually he would prescribe less and less and would come up with an excuse not to give it to me. And then at some point he just told me codeine no more because of all the bad PR opioids were getting. I actually found out that tram works pretty well for cough and didn't think much about the lack of codeine as tram suppliers were abundant, but now the government is trying to really squeeze us out of any opportunity to manage our conditions ourselves... Sux.

marcvasa

How does one even know if they have Covid? I had a week before the initial wave of scares where I was very sick and now there's a theory that maybe I had Covid before we knew what it was, but I think that's a stretch.
get the antibody test, at least you'll know if you are 'somewhat' immune. I know plenty of people who were sick last January-Febryuary and had all the 'classic' symptoms like loss of taste/smell. Some ended up having antibodies and some didn't. I think it's very likely that you had but keep in mind antibodies may only last for a few month.

marcvasa

Is it true that you can buy tram over the counter, easy as picking up a bottle of aspirin, in Mexico?
been buying @ cancun airport for years, last time in 2019. No questions asked and you could buy as much as you wanted. Was always one of the reasons to choose Mexico over other Carribbean countries :p Hoping to maybe go again this year, will report here obviously.

marcvasa

It's available, but everyone I have guided to this most excellent US/US vendor gets pissy about the cost. He's incredibly reliable, and his customer service is top notch. You can get it within 2 days in most cases and you don't have to faff around with bitcoin. I'm not going to say who this vendor is flat out because every time I have, I get blow back and the freak outs about how expensive it is. It isn't, considering the quality and time frame. You don't have to wait, and wait, and wait only in many cases not to get it. Do a search for Todd on the forum and you'll be happy you did. If you aren't happy, it's probably time to part ways with trams. Ciao.

mind sharing the vendor as it's better to pay the price for relaible delivery then gamble with smaller change?

I had not see any tramadol in .. three or four years maybe more. Occasionally there *was* a person I could get a few off of on occasion but that ended. Super depressing for me. I'm running on empty with PTSD insomnia and severe depression.

I got super lucky and found an expensive af source for some recently thanks to helpful members and hours reading this forum, I'm enjoying my twice a week tramadol day. One of the few things I really have to look forward to.

HappyJoyJoy

Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Tram is such a weird drug. It's half pain killer and half anti-depressant. It can cause seizures.

I used to be prescribed it, and it does help with the pain, but it has zero recreational value at all as far as I can tell. I have no idea why the powers that be saw it fit to make it a scheduled substance.

rhodes23

Tram is such a weird drug. It's half pain killer and half anti-depressant. It can cause seizures.

I used to be prescribed it, and it does help with the pain, but it has zero recreational value at all as far as I can tell. I have no idea why the powers that be saw it fit to make it a scheduled substance.
Probably because Big Pharma that manufactures and markets all the major antidepressants got wind of the fact that a lot of people with depression who did not respond well or not at all to their specious products were in fact getting results and relief from an inexpensive generic. The powers that be work hand in hand to protect the bottom line at all cost, the consumer be damned.

coconutvamp

It's available, but everyone I have guided to this most excellent US/US vendor gets pissy about the cost. He's incredibly reliable, and his customer service is top notch. You can get it within 2 days in most cases and you don't have to faff around with bitcoin. I'm not going to say who this vendor is flat out because every time I have, I get blow back and the freak outs about how expensive it is. It isn't, considering the quality and time frame. You don't have to wait, and wait, and wait only in many cases not to get it. Do a search for Todd on the forum and you'll be happy you did. If you aren't happy, it's probably time to part ways with trams. Ciao.
Thank you for this very much. I'll search for him.

trish5959

Honorable member
I had not see any tramadol in .. three or four years maybe more. Occasionally there *was* a person I could get a few off of on occasion but that ended. Super depressing for me. I'm running on empty with PTSD insomnia and severe depression.

I got super lucky and found an expensive af source for some recently thanks to helpful members and hours reading this forum, I'm enjoying my twice a week tramadol day. One of the few things I really have to look forward to.
Glad you've found somewhere, me too. I just hope this one lasts a good while and the prices don't get even crazier. One of the best things about PR is that most people are up for helping each other out, at least that's what I've found in my experience. The only reason I found my latest place is because another poster who follows things far more closely than I do took the trouble to PM me and let me know there was a new thread with the product I was after. Wonderfully kind of her and saved me hours of trawling.
Enjoy your twice a week treat.

bigmomma78

Honorable member
I wish someone would help me by taking this soma off my hands that i did not order. I wanted tramadol. Dude sent hundreds of soma. I don't take it. I don't know what to do with it and now vendor disappeared. I offered to ship it back personally to the right person that ordered it. No response. Now I am trying to find decent tram.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks