Tram prices?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

pippi222

Honorable member
Both of my usual vendors have jacked up their tram prices in the past few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

Last edited:

1989greyfox

Both of my usual vendors have jacked up their tram prices in the past few weeks. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?
When India made tram a controlled substance in April 2018 (I think was when it happened) the prices increased dramatically. But they seem to have gone down from that high point in price.

pippi222

Honorable member
Yes that’s what I have found too. Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but both of my regular vendors have told me this week that Tram prices have increased on their end. I did find another who is at the same rate, so I’m happy about that.

Brianna9

Eminent member
The last time I had a vendor say their prices have gone up, ai told them ok I will need to look around. I found cheaper prices, told him that and stopped ordering from him for a couple of months. Now i get emails for Tram from him and the prices are lower then what he use to charge lol. I told him you can charge a new customer those prices but Ive been ordering from u for years.

pippi222

Honorable member
That’s a very clever idea! I think I might just give that a try.