Tramadol has taken ten years of my life.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Azzamean

Honorable member
It's so scary. I take 800 mg a day and just found out they stopped making tramadol effective June 25. That's what a vendor said anyway so it's time to taper and it's going to have to be way more quickly than is hoped

The world stopped making Tramadol? Tram is being made in most countries right now. Pharma companies aren’t giving up that cash cow.
Probably means trams in the country that their vendor is located in? Trams be everywhere around the world. In fact they are so abundant I have to specifically ask for PK's that ARE NOT trams.

bigmomma78

Honorable member
my doctor has prescribed packs, flux and bupropion that I lied and said I tried each for a month straight only because I had intentions of trying them but I couldn’t get off tram completely to do so. I researched that I couldn’t take them and tram at the same time.
so the question is what can I take while getting off my last two devil pills... or maybe I should just try replacing them. I don’t know... playing doctor is hell even when you have been doing it for so many years.
I have been taking two 50mg tramadol eight hours apart for a month now. Still no relief as far as racing heart... the depression and anxiety mixed in there is just terrible. I thought the taper I’ve been doing for six months would keep my body more stable. Not the case. The only thing avoided would be the extreme body aches I experienced back in the day from cold turkey withdrawals. My chest hurts constantly... that’s the scary part.

Coming off tram screws with your blood pressure. If you decide to go off tramadol completely, talk to your doctor, ; be honest about what you are going through and ask for some clonidine. It helps but nothing is more helpful than medhelp.org and look through tramadol withdrawal journals. I'm booba77 on there if you see my posts. I've been battling this addiction for 15 years.

bigmomma78

Honorable member
I don't know maybe they stopped naming it in India. I went by what my overpriced source said and they are likely wrong. I'm almost out of meds and this super fast taper got me more nerves up than the stable genius last night

Zara

Honorable member
Really appreciate the help... I will check it out.

my doctor has prescribed packs, flux and bupropion that I lied and said I tried each for a month straight only because I had intentions of trying them but I couldn’t get off tram completely to do so. I researched that I couldn’t take them and tram at the same time.
so the question is what can I take while getting off my last two devil pills... or maybe I should just try replacing them. I don’t know... playing doctor is hell even when you have been doing it for so many years.
I have been taking two 50mg tramadol eight hours apart for a month now. Still no relief as far as racing heart... the depression and anxiety mixed in there is just terrible. I thought the taper I’ve been doing for six months would keep my body more stable. Not the case. The only thing avoided would be the extreme body aches I experienced back in the day from cold turkey withdrawals. My chest hurts constantly... that’s the scary part.

Coming off tram screws with your blood pressure. If you decide to go off tramadol completely, talk to your doctor, ; be honest about what you are going through and ask for some clonidine. It helps but nothing is more helpful than medhelp.org and look through tramadol withdrawal journals. I'm booba77 on there if you see my posts. I've been battling this addiction for 15 years.

songsiren

Distinguished member
@Zara @bigmomma78 and everyone else. Have any of you tried kratom? I take it everyday, once in the morning on an empty stomach. I take about 2tsp with a little lemon juice and water. ( make a tea sort of) but most people new to kratom have a hard time with the awful taste. (It no longer bothers me) I've been on the same dose for 3 years.

you can buy oblate discs online like amazon and no taste just swallow with water etc. I usually mix a red and green kratom together. But the white has a bit more tramadol effect. More energy. Red helps more with pain and green is about in the middle.

I still have a small rx from my doctor for tramadol. But its not nearly enough so I supplement kratom for the lack of meds. Due to a personal situation I cannot purchase meds online at the moment.

I have taken trams for a long time, over 15 years. For pain. Its so easy to take too much and it just creeps up on you. I've been there too many times to count.
Please check out kratom. Happy h*pp* is 1 online vendor I use. I wish you all the best of luck. Take care. Song

Last edited:

jaders

Eminent member

I have no experience with tram withdrawal but I definitely have experience with a racing heart. I’m sure yours is related to what you’re going thru but I just wanted to suggest possibly that if you take any caffeine, that will exacerbate the issue. I had to force myself to stop all caffeine (and it took several stops and starts to convince myself) but I never have the racing heart issue since I stopped. Just wondering if you might try that at least while you’re going thru this? It might help...

good luck. I admire anyone who can deal with discomfort. I’m terrible at it

Zara

Honorable member
I’m extremely fatigue half of the day and have used a vitamin for energy... olly fast swift energy. It has green tea for caffeine but most of the time it makes me more tired when I use caffeine. The racing heart has subsided quiet a bit but I still have full days where my heart races. There’s no medium for me anymore... either my hearts racing or I’m extremely lethargic.

I have no experience with tram withdrawal but I definitely have experience with a racing heart. I’m sure yours is related to what you’re going thru but I just wanted to suggest possibly that if you take any caffeine, that will exacerbate the issue. I had to force myself to stop all caffeine (and it took several stops and starts to convince myself) but I never have the racing heart issue since I stopped. Just wondering if you might try that at least while you’re going thru this? It might help...

good luck. I admire anyone who can deal with discomfort. I’m terrible at it

ruby2

It's so scary. I take 800 mg a day and just found out they stopped making tramadol effective June 25. That's what a vendor said anyway so it's time to taper and it's going to have to be way more quickly than is hoped
Not sure they stopped producing it but probably no longer shipping to US. I lost a couple of my go-to in past few months and really dont know what to do.

scarlet-fiesta

Honorable member
Not sure they stopped producing it but probably no longer shipping to US. I lost a couple of my go-to in past few months and really dont know what to do.
Same. My usual guy says maybe in a couple of months he'll have it again. Not sure if he has no access, or if he's just not shipping anymore

Bumblebee25

It seems impossible to get right now. I've been trying since early June and nothing is making it through. So frustrating.

Zara

Honorable member
And life keeps throwing *hit at me! Can anyone tell me if tramadol shows up when being drug tested? I’ve searched the forum and found very little information...

Synergistic

And life keeps throwing *hit at me! Can anyone tell me if tramadol shows up when being drug tested? I’ve searched the forum and found very little information...
It doesn't on a 9 panel chem AFAIK. It's not detected on all tests, just the more advanced ones

songsiren

Distinguished member
A regular drug screen for a job will probably not test for kratom. However if you're on probation they'll surely test you for it an
and everything under the sun! Good luck . Song

Zara

Honorable member
A regular drug screen for a job will probably not test for kratom. However if you're on probation they'll surely test you for it an
and everything under the sun! Good luck . Song
Are you positive of that...

weezy1966

Honorable member
every time I take one for employment it doesn’t show up. I’m not getting federal jobs, but the pre-employment I’ve taken have been fine
Same with me, thank God! I just lost my job due to us being slow (Thank you Covid) they eliminated my position so I have to get out there and get a job. The drug test always scares me but the last one I took I had Tram in me and it didn't show up.

De Large

I tried stopping Ultram once, I made it about 21 days before I was ready to give up, I had to put myself on kratom in order to function at a minimal level. Post Acute Withdrawal lasts MONTHS for me. I can't take it. I'll most likely never get off these types of meds. Nor do I wish to. I hope to be on methadone eventually

Zara

Honorable member
I think I’ve decided to just come clean with my doctor in hopes he will help me get off my remaining dosage... the racing heart, sever depression and anxiety... what has anyone taken that my doctor might be willing to prescribe to get me off these damn things...

NSnoozer

When my force taper came up with my worthless GP (who by the way told me Tramadol was non addictive & safer than NSAID's) anti depressants & 2 other meds were mentioned that I'd need while tapering off of Tramadol. I cannot remember the other two. Just know, Zara, you are not alone in this battle. I admire your courage in wanting to get off of this nasty medication

Last edited: