Tramadol has taken ten years of my life.

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Bumblebee25

I think I’ve decided to just come clean with my doctor in hopes he will help me get off my remaining dosage... the racing heart, sever depression and anxiety... what has anyone taken that my doctor might be willing to prescribe to get me off these damn things...
Contact a Suboxone
I think I’ve decided to just come clean with my doctor in hopes he will help me get off my remaining dosage... the racing heart, sever depression and anxiety... what has anyone taken that my doctor might be willing to prescribe to get me off these damn things...
Contact a Suboxone doctor in your area. Your regular dr. Can't prescribe it. They can give you a small dose until you are off. That may help best.

Zara

Honorable member
When my force taper came up with my worthless GP (who by the way told me Tramadol was non addictive & safer than NSAID's) anti depressants & 2 other meds were mentioned that I'd need while tapering off of Tramadol. I cannot remember the other two. Just know, Zara, you are not alone in this battle. I admire your courage in wanting to get off of this nasty medication
I feel alone, very alone and I feel like a horrible person. If I could crawl in a hole and stay there I would.

Last edited:

Zara

Honorable member
@Zara @bigmomma78 and everyone else. Have any of you tried kratom? I take it everyday, once in the morning on an empty stomach. I take about 2tsp with a little lemon juice and water. ( make a tea sort of) but most people new to kratom have a hard time with the awful taste. (It no longer bothers me) I've been on the same dose for 3 years.

you can buy oblate discs online like amazon and no taste just swallow with water etc. I usually mix a red and green kratom together. But the white has a bit more tramadol effect. More energy. Red helps more with pain and green is about in the middle.

I still have a small rx from my doctor for tramadol. But its not nearly enough so I supplement kratom for the lack of meds. Due to a personal situation I cannot purchase meds online at the moment.

I have taken trams for a long time, over 15 years. For pain. Its so easy to take too much and it just creeps up on you. I've been there too many times to count.
Please check out kratom. Happy h*pp* is 1 online vendor I use. I wish you all the best of luck. Take care. Song
I’m going to purchase and try but I lost with all the colors and kinds... what’s the mildest you think

Bumblebee25

@Zara let me know how it goes and if it helps. I've been wanting to try it too but like you don't know what kind to buy or even how much to take. Good luck, I know the struggle and it's been hell.

bigmomma78

Honorable member
Docs really piss me off with saying tramadol is not addictive. They haven't seen the pages of journals of people who have battled for years. Hubby having both hands and wrists worked on soon meaning he will be helpless. Not great timing to run out of meds with an inability to find more. How freaking long is 2020 going to last? I'm over it already.

Zara

Honorable member
@Zara let me know how it goes and if it helps. I've been wanting to try it too but like you don't know what kind to buy or even how much to take. Good luck, I know the struggle and it's been hell.
I bought a green strain I believe... by choice botanicals. I have not tried yet. How about yourself?

Bumblebee25

I bought a green strain I believe... by choice botanicals. I have not tried yet. How about yourself?
I haven't bought any yet. Did you buy it in capsules? Please let me know if it helps, I'm very curious about it.

rhodes23

Green Malay, Super Indo or Maeng Da from Kraken Kratom is my current source
I take a small teaspoon ( 2 - 3 grams ) and mix it with coffee.
I like those small bottles of Starbuck's Frappucino drinks that come in different flavors ( vanilla, mocha, etc.)

Add the teaspoon of kratom to about 3 to 4 ounces of coffee drink and shake vigorously.
The milk in the drink helps smooth out the grainyness and the sugar helps with the bitterness of the kratom.
I call it my "Krappucino" :D

P.S. You can also add boiling water to kratom before mixing it with the coffee.
That will insure you kill any impurities plus help make the final concoction go down even smoother.

It's recommended not to use more than twice a day and wd's will be relatively mild if you
don't go beyond that level. Even at that level I developed a rash with continuous daily use
so had to cut back to only occasional use. But I think if you are only going use it for a week
or two to get off the trams you should be fine.

Zara

Honorable member
I haven't bought any yet. Did you buy it in capsules? Please let me know if it helps, I'm very curious about it.
Yup already in capsules

Attachments

• F46A551B-45D1-424F-A86D-7ADD5B807B66.jpeg
    F46A551B-45D1-424F-A86D-7ADD5B807B66.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4

Zara

Honorable member
Green Malay, Super Indo or Maeng Da from Kraken Kratom is my current source
I take a small teaspoon ( 2 - 3 grams ) and mix it with coffee.
I like those small bottles of Starbuck's Frappucino drinks that come in different flavors ( vanilla, mocha, etc.)

Add the teaspoon of kratom to about 3 to 4 ounces of coffee drink and shake vigorously.
The milk in the drink helps smooth out the grainyness and the sugar helps with the bitterness of the kratom.
I call it my "Krappucino" :D

P.S. You can also add boiling water to kratom before mixing it with the coffee.
That will insure you kill any impurities plus help make the final concoction go down even smoother.

It's recommended not to use more than twice a day and wd's will be relatively mild if you
don't go beyond that level. Even at that level I developed a rash with continuous daily use
so had to cut back to only occasional use. But I think if you are only going use it for a week
or two to get off the trams you should be fine.
Very helpful, thank you. Haven’t tried yet... nervous. I’ve been extra anxious and racing heart more then normal so I’m waiting for a calm to try it... it gives you energy so I don’t want to make my heart race even more.

Bumblebee25

Yup already in capsules
Thank you, may have to try those!

songsiren

Distinguished member
@Zara @bigmomma78 and everyone else. Have any of you tried kratom? I take it everyday, once in the morning on an empty stomach. I take about 2tsp with a little lemon juice and water. ( make a tea sort of) but most people new to kratom have a hard time with the awful taste. (It no longer bothers me) I've been on the same dose for 3 years.

you can buy oblate discs online like amazon and no taste just swallow with water etc. I usually mix a red and green kratom together. But the white has a bit more tramadol effect. More energy. Red helps more with pain and green is about in the middle.

I still have a small rx from my doctor for tramadol. But its not nearly enough so I supplement kratom for the lack of meds. Due to a personal situation I cannot purchase meds online at the moment.

I have taken trams for a long time, over 15 years. For pain. Its so easy to take too much and it just creeps up on you. I've been there too many times to count.
Please check out kratom. Happy h*pp* is 1 online vendor I use. I wish you all the best of luck. Take care. Song
I’m going to purchase and try but I lost with all the colors and kinds... what’s the mildest you think
I'd go with the green or a red. I find taking the powder in oblate disc the best easy for me. The capsules never seem to work well for me. Not sure why. Everyone's different. Good luck to you , you're doing great!! :)

phatboy

ive been on it for about 10 years. getting off sucks, i used suboxone to come off the antidepressant part first. im back on it now, i don't have too big of probs getting off for some reason

Zara

Honorable member
ive been on it for about 10 years. getting off sucks, i used suboxone to come off the antidepressant part first. im back on it now, i don't have too big of probs getting off for some reason
So you used suboxone to get off tram?

phatboy

So you used suboxone to get off tram?
yes i did twice. i got full on anti-depressant headache/anxiety sweats typa withdrawal for like 2 weeks. it was super uncomfortable n i was almost unable to work at all for those 2 weeks. after that i was in the clear and only on suboxone. of course those were detoxes again after but to me it felt better than the tramadol by itself. in the first year or 2 of tramadol i remember i could still cold turkey of tramadol n it would be done just within a few days. either way, im not sure if my advice means much to u because i always feel like tramadol is quitting like 2 drugs. i never touch antidepressants, i have horrible memories of those so i don't use them. that's the reason i usually try to crossover to an opiate n that quit that. just works better for myself. also, if ur not responsible u can get urself addicted to suboxone while on tramadol so be careful. they do work together n suboxone doesn't block it. neither does it block tapentadol.

phatboy

honestly, if u worked urself down to just 2x 50mg a day, i'd keep cutting the way u did n not risk anything sketchy like suboxone !! u can do it

phatboy

also, since depression is coming up a lot, i do want to say i've always felt depressed my whole life. stopping tramadols had made it worse. it keeps getting worse so i don't get help. it's the same with every other opiate that i took for times as well though.