• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Tramadol

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

JulerBr

This is first time I'm seeing this color of tramadol pills.
Looks like Citra 100mg trams from Mexico. If it's legit, it's good stuff. I'll let the more experienced folks also chime in! :)
Citra 100mg I thought are blue pills. From my place pink pills are heavy stuff and ain't tramadol ,they are very serious shit

onlyareader

Honorable member
I'm no expert but I have gotten trams of this shape and color before, they might be legit.

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
You got no other info but just the pills in that bag? Well, that depends on the personality but I'll not risk my health with unblistered pills and without expiring date and the name of the company at least.

What it's common is they use to change a lot the colour and size of the pills of the "non-controlled" market to avoid the research by the authorities so now that Tramadol it's more controlled I will not base my opinion on that but in the vendor details, if someone drop-ship for them...

JulerBr

You got no other info but just the pills in that bag? Well, that depends on the personality but I'll not risk my health with unblistered pills and without expiring date and the name of the company at least.

What it's common is they use to change a lot the colour and size of the pills of the "non-controlled" market to avoid the research by the authorities so now that Tramadol it's more controlled I will not base my opinion on that but in the vendor details, if someone drop-ship for them...
I totally agree ,must find trustable source because your health is in stake

Anne Onomis

Distinguished member
I agree that those look like Citra trams, and I can't mention the name out here but got some from a vendor shipped like that. I was leery on my first test too, but mine at least are fine. Great tram, really. 👍But it is good to be cautious for sure, I think with tram prices going up so much we might start seeing more potentially deadly fakes. My big fear is if Mexico comes under and caves to pressure to regulate tram more like India did, then we'll have real problems.

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@Mermaid10 Anyway, a bad synthesised Tramadol with cheap ingredients can provoque you at medium term liver issues (From 5 to 15 years of continued use). If you wanna take that risk with those pills or in general with cheapest pills, my advice is that once a year yo go to the doctor to have an ultrasonography and check how is your liver, if it's oily, if it looks very good, a big damaged... Take into account even if you stop taking pills the liver never regenerates, so if if you have some damage you won't be able to take a single pill of Tramadol unless being in Hospital, not a single drop of alcohol or fats. And that changes your daily life a lot. I've seen people with that problem and 0 Tramadol, 0 Ibuprophen, 0 Alcohol (Not even 0,0% beer) and a very very healthy diet can be depressing specially when you are having dinner with friends or family and you see how they enjoy.

Im not trying to be alarming but all of us who take pain killers or some strong pills on regular basis should have at least 1 anual check, specially if the source we buy from is not a top lab. Health it's always the first. In case of Tramadol, liver is the thing to check because it's a very silent illness. The same applies for those who take alcohol on daily basis.

Best of luck!

JulerBr

@Mermaid10 Anyway, a bad synthesised Tramadol with cheap ingredients can provoque you at medium term liver issues (From 5 to 15 years of continued use). If you wanna take that risk with those pills or in general with cheapest pills, my advice is that once a year yo go to the doctor to have an ultrasonography and check how is your liver, if it's oily, if it looks very good, a big damaged... Take into account even if you stop taking pills the liver never regenerates, so if if you have some damage you won't be able to take a single pill of Tramadol unless being in Hospital, not a single drop of alcohol or fats. And that changes your daily life a lot. I've seen people with that problem and 0 Tramadol, 0 Ibuprophen, 0 Alcohol (Not even 0,0% beer) and a very very healthy diet can be depressing specially when you are having dinner with friends or family and you see how they enjoy.

Im not trying to be alarming but all of us who take pain killers or some strong pills on regular basis should have at least 1 anual check, specially if the source we buy from is not a top lab. Health it's always the first. In case of Tramadol, liver is the thing to check because it's a very silent illness. The same applies for those who take alcohol on daily basis.

Best of luck!
Thanks for good advice but OP I think you miss the point of the current discussion ??!!!

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@JulerBr Yes and no, because If I see someone doing something that I can help him or with a conduct that can produce some damages in health I think I have the obligation to warn that person. I do it for example with some illegal and extreme driving with bikes and scooters in the sidewalk, no warning turns... One thing is health and another the colour of sneakers or the hairstyle which obviously giving an opinion is being intrusive and no one cares. And sadly health is a watermelon that never anyone wants to open in a meeting because it can interpeted as "bad manners". But I like advices from good hearted people. I know others dislike it. Well, that's the world!

Mermaid10

Knowledge is always good appreciate it. I only use small amounts a few days a month if that for long term chronic pain. Yoga instructor so I understand the importance of keeping ones self healthy. No alcohol or other vices even though I’m in a legal state for some ha! Cbd gummies so help somewhat. Anyway all the best

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@Mermaid10 Yeah, with Tramadol you always have to take care every year of the Liver. And sometimes when your liver it's still ok choose between Tramadol or Alcohol. The good side of Tramadol is that your neurones will not be as destroyed as with other drugs, in that case Alprazolam is probably one of the worst "legal" products for a healthy brain.

I also think we love to give our opinion on everything but it's better if we specialize in our free time in a few things because that way the forum will be more useful. Imagine in an university someone teaching logarythms, the history of Rome, how to open a heart... that's what sometimes we as society tend to do (I include myself, nowadays with the internet on phones the impulse it's almost automatic, in the past you had to open your pc, connect, the noise... haha)

JulerBr

@Mermaid10 Yeah, with Tramadol you always have to take care every year of the Liver. And sometimes when your liver it's still ok choose between Tramadol or Alcohol. The good side of Tramadol is that your neurones will not be as destroyed as with other drugs, in that case Alprazolam is probably one of the worst "legal" products for a healthy brain.

I also think we love to give our opinion on everything but it's better if we specialize in our free time in a few things because that way the forum will be more useful. Imagine in an university someone teaching logarythms, the history of Rome, how to open a heart... that's what sometimes we as society tend to do (I include myself, nowadays with the internet on phones the impulse it's almost automatic, in the past you had to open your pc, connect, the noise... haha)
Are you a doctor? Where this so huge knowledge?

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@JulerBr The argument of authority it's a dangerous one. I don't need to study 10 years medicine to know if a licensed doctor says the magnetic water cures the cancer (without any proof or study) is a complete bs. I can also get a license in some countries to have my biology or maths title with a couple of bucks and so few studies. Nowadays the knowledge is available for everybody really interested. I will put you an example. Have you read a full leaflet of a medicine in your life? Even the most brave ones use to stop when they reach the list of side effects" ;) I've read them all and check them with Vademecum, Researchgate... You can find a much better work of investigation from a journalist than from a police. And if you track my messages, or in PM I always say "You can mention this or that to your doctor" because it's the system we have imposed in our society.

And thanks but I don't have a huge knowledge (I wish to be neuro-surgeon and make a fortune and Im here helping people for free). Unfortunately Im a very curious person and I've been more than 15 years going to Hospital at least twice every week for a rare disease. If you are curious and you read all papers you learn a lot. In fact I run an association that is trying to blacklist the doctors that have treated us worse than garbage and to cooperate with the investigation of the best public hospitals. Doctors are the ones that know things better than us but they are humans and also make mistakes and our association have prevented some accidents just by telling a patient "Write what you are taking in a paper, give it and say it to the doctor" or sending a patient to another doctor in another clinic for a second opinion. Any serious organization of patients cooperate with doctors and the good doctors are the most interested that the unproffesional ones get kicked out cause they damage their reputation and in case of a clinic or hospital, their winnings.

Just to degrase the topic, when I was at highschool I was doing integral calculus like churros, it's in my abilities but if you put me now only one... I think I'll have a hard time to know even how to start haha. Knowledge must be always updated and refreshed.

SandraMccoy

You obtained no other info but simply the pills because bag? Well, that depends on the individuality yet I'll not risk my health and wellness with unblistered pills as well as without expiring day as well as the name of the company at least.

What it's common is they make use of to transform a whole lot the colour and dimension of the pills of the "non-controlled" market to stay clear of the study by the authorities so now that Tramadol it's even more regulated I will not base my viewpoint on that particular however in the vendor details, if someone drop-ship for them.

erratic

Hi, so I received these pink pills, and they came from trusted vendor with a good reputation.. They are said to be 100mg Tramadol Citra.. I havent tried them out yet but was curious on what others thought of its potency ? Like can someone give a comparison between these guys and say 40mg of Endocodil Oxy's? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sling Man

Honorable member
Like can someone give a comparison between these guys and say 40mg of Endocodil Oxy's? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Not even comparable, tram is a weak opoid. And if you take too much to try to mimic the effects of an oxy you will get very sick. Serotonin Syndrome is no joke and you will also run the risk of having a seizure. Take it slow if you've never taken it before.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks