• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

trouble paying even if I could find my product

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

pinkflower

Eminent member
Oh that's fabulous @Mecha! :heart:

Ready when you are! Even though it's just after 8 o'clock in the morning here, lol.

melodyy

Honorable member
So I found a vendor that has xanx. Overpriced but they have it. They only take Bitcoin.
I funded my Bitcoin with enough to make the purchase. I didn't cut it close or anything.
I assumed I would get hit with shipping charges and know that Bitcoin fluctuates.
In just a few days, my Bitcoin dropped--a lot and I barely had enough. I went to vendor site
and price went up-wayyy up. Now I have to start all over again.
I am guessing there is some kind of supply chain issue with at least some manufacturers.
That, combined with vendors disappearing and packages being more closely
scrutinized make this whole process more frustrating than the usual frustration.

Now I need to fund Bitcoin with some more money. Hope it doesn't plummet in the
8 days to 2 weeks that I have to wait for funds to clear and that vendor isn't out of
stock or up the price goes up again. Am I the only one going through this?
thats insane. i couldn't begin to deal with bitcoin.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@Bgoto Thank you for reply. I have had lots vendors over the years and have had to search and find new ones many times. It's always time consuming and frustrating. Gone are the days when they would take a credit card and just ship. Then they did the WU thing. Then Bitcoin. All of that along with them just disappearing. I spent 2 days this past week looking. Found one and he looked really shady. Another had prices so high that if I were willing to pay I wouldn't trust anyone who had the balls to charge what he charged. So, given all of that, I would like advice on searching. Got deluged with email from vendors in India. Some only do wholesale. Some asked me what I was willing to pay. I'm not buying a used car. Can I just get some search tips? Would really like to find the old fashioned one man vendors who were reliable. I know no one an just give me a website or email address. Just tips cuz what I'm doing isn't working. TIA
Wow I just noticed that you've been here at PR since 2011!? But your post count is only 48!? Simply first you just need to put more time here on this forum. I've been here there everywhere before and to some extent senility has set in. So here's how I think I approached it the first few times here at PR. First I looked at what pharmacy's they had here. They have two sections here on PR. One is online pharmacies featured n the GE section or something. There are 253 threads or pharmacies there with 9700 comments. There's a second section right below it which are pharmacies not yet featured in the review section or whatever. There are 41 pages of user submitted pharmacies. With 812 threads which to me suggests 812 different online pharmacies with 25400 comments. Its a bit tedious but just start looking through those areas first and commenting or asking questions on what you find there. You'll reach the requisite post count in no time. You've certainly been a member continously here long enough. You seem to be intelligent, articulate enough to get the reputation points or whatever. If a vendor you see there appears close to carrying some sched 3 or sched 2 stuff contact them and ask them if they know another vendor that does--some of these folks have different 'branches' and a number of them have stuff they sell that they don't on their upfront web page. This will give you a good start. Look at the pharmacies they already have here, read the comments...some of the comments may be a bit dated but the operations might be still good. But for gods sake try spending some more time here.

I've been doing this kind of stuff I think 2006 or so and I have never sent a credit card info to a vendor for items in these forums and dont think I ever will. In topix we use to do a lot of prepaid money cards and numbers got scammed there several time-Topix is no more. With all the identity theft and credit card fraud going on I would never pay by cc for one of these transactions-not to mention the traceability. WU/MG is old hat now and pretty standard, some vendors now accept Remitly, RIA, and other services but the powers to be are catching on.

Keep posting, keep reading. You asked for a bettter concrete plan so i gave you one. In your original post I believe you said your said you were looking for alpraz. Bz wd's are serious biz they are much worse than op wd's. You don't sound quite desperate yet anyway so I don't know if you've ever experienced wd's. I've been hospitalized several times for it. Alpraz is a short half life bzo as compared to other bzo's like valium. Just in case you do end up in a real bind you might want to start reading up on the Ashton method and learning more about what your're taking too.

I don't mean to be so oblique but I'm kinda constrained by rules here. As other similarly experienced folks here have mentioned just spend some more time here get to know the folks here let them get to know you. PR is probably the biggest forum but like all forums they each have their own leaings, quirks or whatever. Spend some time here keep posting, keep reading, try to avoid arguments etc etc...

All you need from what I have been able to see or figure out is you just need a measly 15 or so points ....and you need rep points and you ll be able to access the senior area here where you'll find more vendors fwiw in some of my past iterations I've been there but its been so long I dont remember if this was a simple two tier place otra three tier place...

Oops almost said too much ....get to know the old timers let them get to know you follow them around ask for their advice if you feel like and you'll be able to find pretty much everything you need but holy cow 48 posts in over 10 years..and your saying you've had lots of vendors..those days and places where you can just pop in and find vendors are long long gone were talking first iteration of db times and that was like in 2006. You could that kind of stuff in Topix but you also stood a good chance of getting burned. Topix actually got me basically out in the streets again. Yes I've been there too. Well enough about me and my long winded lecture but remember Ashton method and Gaba receptors......alpraz wds are something I really wouldnt wish on any body -- bu tthen maybe I am overestimating my own humanity. Alpraz is weird stuff I remember doing them when they found Whitney Houston....my first thought was "oh boy now they'really going to start clamping down"...how f*d uo is that???!!!

Synecdoche

Exalted member
Every time I see another celebrity gone, usually from mixing all sorts of stuff together, or like Prince, Tom Petty, and others, accidentally taking Fent, of course I feel horrible at the loss, but I know it will be more ammunition against us little people. Celebrities can usually get whatever they want, with out much trouble. There certainly is something about fame, that causes them to really hurt. Sad stuff.

Synecdoche

Exalted member
@Synecdoche true but I am a bit horrified at myself now a bit because the thought of "gee it could happen to me" didn't even cross my mind!
@Bgoto
I feel you! There is a lot of inherent risk with this stuff. All the more reason there should be absolutely no reason, if you have used meds responsibly, that we have to put up with this miserable garbage where doctors are literally afraid that they will lose their license, for giving meds to their legit patients.

10 years after

Honorable member
I agree you can find some people and sites able to send Xanax without using a crypto and yes Paypal, Giftcards, Bank Transfer or other options. Depends also on where do you live, I know that most vendors are refusing to send to US because of the massive control right now.
This is my problem right now and no way to solve it it seems. Reliable U.S. to U.S. vendors would be the solution but those who know them are keeping quiet about it.

jaders

Exalted member
@Synecdoche true but I am a bit horrified at myself now a bit because the thought of "gee it could happen to me" didn't even cross my mind!
@Bgoto
I feel you! There is a lot of inherent risk with this stuff. All the more reason there should be absolutely no reason, if you have used meds responsibly, that we have to put up with this miserable garbage where doctors are literally afraid that they will lose their license, for giving meds to their legit patients.

Totally agree with you. It’s really no different than saying no one can have a car because some folks drive stupidly (or i guess it’s more pc to say, irresponsibly.). I just don’t know how they are allowed to justify this attitude?

Synecdoche

Exalted member
@jaders Not that I think young people should suffer, as that would be extremely hypocritical, but I could almost understand if they said no more benzos, or no more opiate PK’s for people under, say 21, that never had them at all. But I have responsibly used both for many decades. Without them, my quality of life is garbage, but I have to be told “sorry, we are not allowed to write those anymore!” Absolutely disgusting.

jaders

Exalted member
@jaders Not that I think young people should suffer, as that would be extremely hypocritical, but I could almost understand if they said no more benzos, or no more opiate PK’s for people under, say 21, that never had them at all. But I have responsibly used both for many decades. Without them, my quality of life is garbage, but I have to be told “sorry, we are not allowed to write those anymore!” Absolutely disgusting.

EXACTLY! I totally agree with you that we don’t want kids to suffer, but how we are letting kids behavior dictate the whole approach seems insane really. The whole Ryan Haight act was over a pretty young kid od’ing , wasn’t it?

And just like my driving analogy, young folks are the most likely to get in car accidents due to driving stupidly. They are also more likely to die from using drugs stupidly. I think you’re right that docs should be fairly strict with handing out those meds to younger folks. But it sounds like you’ve experienced, and I’ve certainly seen it over and over again, folks who have used a medicine for YEARS without escalating the dose or running off into heroin-land, being forced to taper against their will. The damn CDC came out after the initial hysteria and said they never intended for doctors to do that, but I think the DEA loved running around threatening doctors. And a lot of doctors seem so clueless when it comes to the “medicine” side of their practice anyway.

When they started having folks sign those contracts about understanding that you’re taking a possibly addictive medicine- ok. But THAT should’ve been as far as it went. The rest of it is on US, the patient. What we do with a doctors medicine is now our responsibility, and no one else’s, imho.

Synecdoche

Exalted member

EXACTLY! I totally agree with you that we don’t want kids to suffer, but how we are letting kids behavior dictate the whole approach seems insa really. The whole Ryan Haight act was over a pretty young kid od’ing , wasn’t it?

And just like my driving analogy, young folks are the most likely to get in car accidents due to driving stupidly. They are also more likely to die from using drugs stupidly. I think you’re right that docs should be fairly strict with handing out those meds to younger folks. But it sounds like you’ve experienced, and I’ve certainly seen it over and over again, folks who have used a medicine for YEARS without escalating the dose or running off into heroin-land, being forced to taper against their will. The damn CDC came out after the initial hysteria and said they never intended for doctors to do that, but I think the DEA loved running around threatening doctors. And a lot of doctors seem so clueless when it comes to the “medicine” side of their practice anyway.

When they started having folks sign those contracts about understanding that you’re taking a possibly addictive medicine- ok. But THAT should’ve been as far as it went. The rest of it is on US, the patient. What we do with a doctors medicine is now our responsibility, and no one else’s, imho.
@jaders
You pretty much summed it up perfectly! I am sure they loved terrorizing Docs, by walking in with a printout, basically saying “we are watching you, and EVERY single script you write.” And you are absolutely right, the kid that the RH act was named after, was a teen, I think, and was irresponsibly ordering, mixing, and took too much. I also think that the docs like the cover it gives them. They have to be worried about getting sued (thanks lawyers) if anyone mixes their prescription meds with even just alcohol, and something bad happens.

We should be able to sign an airtight release, saying that we cannot hold them responsible, so JUST GIVE ME MY MEDS!

jaders

Exalted member

EXACTLY! I totally agree with you that we don’t want kids to suffer, but how we are letting kids behavior dictate the whole approach seems insa really. The whole Ryan Haight act was over a pretty young kid od’ing , wasn’t it?

@jaders
You pretty much summed it up perfectly! I am sure they loved terrorizing Docs, by walking in with a printout, basically saying “we are watching you, and EVERY single script you write.” And you are absolutely right, the kid that the RH act was named after, was a teen, I think, and was irresponsibly ordering, mixing, and took too much. I also think that the docs like the cover it gives them. They have to be worried about getting sued (thanks lawyers) if anyone mixes their prescription meds with even just alcohol, and something bad happens.

We should be able to sign an airtight release, saying that we cannot hold them responsible, so JUST GIVE ME MY MEDS!

Yep. That’s probably the crux of it. If doctors couldn’t be held responsible, they would be much more likely to care more about the patient instead of just covering their azz...

And no one ever died taking the recommended dose of a medicine (unless it was a freak reaction or they added other
things .). I remember reading about a methadone patient in my state who went in for a surgery. She didn’t tell the surgeon she was on ‘done, and he gave her 50 oxys. She took enough of them at home that night and died. Her dad was screaming - they gave her a loaded gun!!! Fuk dat!! That was ALL her doing. I’m very sorry she died but absolutely NO ONE ELSE is to blame for what happened. But those are the stories that cause all this horsesh*t. 🤬

Synecdoche

Exalted member

@jaders

Yep. That’s probably the crux of it. If doctors couldn’t be held responsible, they would be much more likely to care more about the patient instead of just covering their azz...

And no one ever died taking the recommended dose of a medicine (unless it was a freak reaction or they added other
things .). I remember reading about a methadone patient in my state who went in for a surgery. She didn’t tell the surgeon she was on ‘done, and he gave her 50 oxys. She took enough of them at home that night and died. Her dad was screaming - they gave her a loaded gun!!! Fuk dat!! That was ALL her doing. I’m very sorry she died but absolutely NO ONE ELSE is to blame for what happened. But those are the stories that cause all this horsesh*t. 🤬
@jaders
Exactly that attitude from the father! I guess she just “forgot“ to mention the methadone, and regardless, she had to know enough to not be that reckless. Of course it was tragic, but we all shouldn’t have to be punished!

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
So I tried this fun experiment. I put out a feeler on India Mart just to see who would response and what the responses would be like. It was mostly ho hum responses, not at all overwhelming for me. I'm not sure if I should put this post here or in the jokes section but I found one of the same idiots I'd seen several years ago doing the same thing he was doing back then. Scammer or not I don't know but he posts a list of his most succesful EMS numbers of his successful deliveries to the US :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The numbers btw are real EMS numbers. I just found it hilarious that he was still doing this...LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mallaidh

@Bgoto "
Bgota said:' Keep posting, keep reading. You asked for a bettter concrete plan so i gave you one. In your original post I believe you said your said you were looking for alpraz. Bz wd's are serious biz they are much worse than op wd's. You don't sound quite desperate yet anyway so I don't know if you've ever experienced wd's. I've been hospitalized several times for it. Alpraz is a short half life bzo as compared to other bzo's like valium. Just in case you do end up in a real bind you might want to start reading up on the Ashton method and learning more about what your're taking too."

Am looking for xanx and the kind that I have is alprz. Is that a different or specific kind of xan? You talked about wd's bad for alprz. Would that be same or different than xanx wd's. It's something I haven't thought much about because I take a small amount and just to sleep which wouldn't happen without them.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
I'm done. But FYI alprazolam is just the scientific name for Xanax . So you have it backwards. Xanax is actually a brand name.
You asked for a plan I gave it to you. Several other folks have have given you real helpful suggestions .
There are plenty of other options besides short term benzo's which work just fine for sleep purposes.
No need to answer these last few questions
1. What's a small amount in your own estimation.
2. How often are you taking it.

Just to find out for yourself go for a week or so without taking any..see how you feel .

Good luck.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@Synecdoche something I've learned lately is that doctors like in any profession vary. Most doctors nowadays are more like corporate employees with corporate overlords setting the rules, quotas and standards to meet. Quite bluntly there seem to be more and more incomptent doctors around too. Im by no means suggesting doing doctor shopping (going to different doctors to get scripts) but I've gotten to the point that I hesitate a lot less than before to dump doctors and entire clinics when they've kept screwing up and were not even talking here about pk or anxiolotic scripts and meds were talking steroidal anti inflamatories, precription laxatives not to mention diagnosis and other medical procedures. I've gotten to the point that I really think it would be unfair to myself and even the insurance companies to keep seeing bad doctors. I just dont trust a lot of them anymore.

All this is not to say that they are all bad I've had some that quite have saved my life too. More recently because of this covid thing or whatever at least they've loosened up a bit used to be to get a script of oxy or hydro or whatever the dr couldnt just call or transmit the script to the pharmacy electronically now its fine.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member

@jaders

I don't know guys but some of the bad docs I've seen have prescribed stuff in dosages that were contra indicared by other conditions clearly documented in my my medical records.

The incident about the girl on methadone sounds hinky to me. Sounds more like just plain incompetent medical practice to me. If you have surgery they have you take all kinds of tests before the procedure itself especially if the have to use anesthesia....so the 'but you didn't tell us' line is just pure bs. To me its just pure incompetence plain and simple. These incomps really sicken me... and they do everything they can to cover up their own scew ups and they cover for each other like crooked police officers.

mallaidh

@Bgoto "
Bgota said:' Keep posting, keep reading. You asked for a bettter concrete plan so i gave you one. In your original post I believe you said your said you were looking for alpraz. Bz wd's are serious biz they are much worse than op wd's. You don't sound quite desperate yet anyway so I don't know if you've ever experienced wd's. I've been hospitalized several times for it. Alpraz is a short half life bzo as compared to other bzo's like valium. Just in case you do end up in a real bind you might want to start reading up on the Ashton method and learning more about what your're taking too."

Am looking for xanx and the kind that I have is alprz. Is that a different or specific kind of xan? You talked about wd's bad for alprz. Would that be same or different than xanx wd's. It's something I haven't thought much about because I take a small amount and just to sleep which wouldn't happen without them.
@Bhoto Ah Bgoto? I was specifically asking about the difference between aplrz and xanx. I thought that was a legitimate question. The fact that you had to tell about the distinction between the two should give you a clue as to how little I know and why I come here for answers. It's not like I can go to my PC who is into yoga and meditation. Wasn't asking for websites. When looking for vendors wouldn't it be helpful to know what products to look for? ie should I search for xanx or alprz? You seem to have had experience with one or the other or both and I was asking for your input, not a dress down.

Am here for answers, input and advice. Please be patient with those of us who are not as experienced and knowledgeble or are jumping back in after being out of the loop for a while.

pinkflower

Eminent member
@mallaidh - you won't find sources for aprazolam - generic name for what you are after - in the open forum. Please, please get a few more posts and get into the friggin' senior section! I mean that in the nicest, kindest way!

Find somewhere - anywhere - to post. It doesn't have to be all serious stuff. You must have some interests surely? It doesn't have to be cats, lol. Movies, sports, etc.

Just join in anywhere. You need a few more rep points too, so welcome some newcomers. You've been here for long enough, lol. Like their posts and welcome them and they will probably like your posts back. It's not cynical. It's just joining in.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks