• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

trouble paying even if I could find my product

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

mallaidh

@pinkflower Thank you. I just feel odd posting about sports or travel when I have this thing about OT discussions in other forums. Will give it try though. Just hate being a hypocrit but if those are the site's rules and I'm following them then...

10 years after

Honorable member
@mallaidh
@Bgoto "
Bgota said:' Keep posting, keep reading. You asked for a bettter concrete plan so i gave you one. In your original post I believe you said your said you were looking for alpraz. Bz wd's are serious biz they are much worse than op wd's. You don't sound quite desperate yet anyway so I don't know if you've ever experienced wd's. I've been hospitalized several times for it. Alpraz is a short half life bzo as compared to other bzo's like valium. Just in case you do end up in a real bind you might want to start reading up on the Ashton method and learning more about what your're taking too."

Am looking for xanx and the kind that I have is alprz. Is that a different or specific kind of xan? You talked about wd's bad for alprz. Would that be same or different than xanx wd's. It's something I haven't thought much about because I take a small amount and just to sleep which wouldn't happen without them.
@Bhoto Ah Bgoto? I was specifically asking about the difference between aplrz and xanx. I thought that was a legitimate question. The fact that you had to tell about the distinction between the two should give you a clue as to how little I know and why I come here for answers. It's not like I can go to my PC who is into yoga and meditation. Wasn't asking for websites. When looking for vendors wouldn't it be helpful to know what products to look for? ie should I search for xanx or alprz? You seem to have had experience with one or the other or both and I was asking for your input, not a dress down.

Am here for answers, input and advice. Please be patient with those of us who are not as experienced and knowledgeble or are jumping back in after being out of the loop for a whil

I agree you can find some people and sites able to send Xanax without using a crypto and yes Paypal, Giftcards, Bank Transfer or other options. Depends also on where do you live, I know that most vendors are refusing to send to US because of the massive control right now.
In my experience giftcards don't work for this type of purchase. You can't go international with them.

10 years after

Honorable member
@Bgoto "
Bgota said:' Keep posting, keep reading. You asked for a bettter concrete plan so i gave you one. In your original post I believe you said your said you were looking for alpraz. Bz wd's are serious biz they are much worse than op wd's. You don't sound quite desperate yet anyway so I don't know if you've ever experienced wd's. I've been hospitalized several times for it. Alpraz is a short half life bzo as compared to other bzo's like valium. Just in case you do end up in a real bind you might want to start reading up on the Ashton method and learning more about what your're taking too."

Am looking for xanx and the kind that I have is alprz. Is that a different or specific kind of xan? You talked about wd's bad for alprz. Would that be same or different than xanx wd's. It's something I haven't thought much about because I take a small amount and just to sleep which wouldn't happen without them.
No. It's the exact same thing. Xanax gives you heart problems during wds. Excess salivation, insomnia etc. It's a bitch.

mallaidh

@Bgoto "

No. It's the exact same thing. Xanax gives you heart problems during wds. Excess salivation, insomnia etc. It's a bitch.
@10 years after - thanks. wasn't sure if they were the same or name. Was going to decrease my dose bcz waiting for orders but maybe for wd's now too. Thanks.

jaders

Exalted member
@jaders Not that I think young people should suffer, as that would be extremely hypocritical, but I could almost understand if they said no more benzos, or no more opiate PK’s for people under, say 21, that never had them at all. But I have responsibly used both for many decades. Without them, my quality of life is garbage, but I have to be told “sorry, we are not allowed to write those anymore!” Absolutely disgusting.

EXACTLY! I totally agree with you that we don’t want kids to suffer, but how we are letting kids behavior dictate the whole approach seems insa really. The whole Ryan Haight act was over a pretty young kid od’ing , wasn’t it?

And just like my driving analogy, young folks are the most likely to get in car accidents due to driving stupidly. They are also more likely to die from using drugs stupidly. I think you’re right that docs should be fairly strict with handing out those meds to younger folks. But it sounds like you’ve experienced, and I’ve certainly seen it over and over again, folks who have used a medicine for YEARS without escalating the dose or running off into heroin-land, being forced to taper against their will. The damn CDC came out after the initial hysteria and said they never intended for doctors to do that, but I think the DEA loved running around threatening doctors. And a lot of doctors seem so clueless when it comes to the “medicine” side of their practice anyway.

When they started having folks sign those contracts about understanding that you’re taking a possibly addictive medicine- ok. But THAT should’ve been as far as it went. The rest of it is on US, the patient. What we do with a doctors medicine is now our responsibility, and no one else’s, imho.
@jaders
You pretty much summed it up perfectly! I am sure they loved terrorizing Docs, by walking in with a printout, basically saying “we are watching you, and EVERY single script you write.” And you are absolutely right, the kid that the RH act was named after, was a teen, I think, and was irresponsibly ordering, mixing, and took too much. I also think that the docs like the cover it gives them. They have to be worried about getting sued (thanks lawyers) if anyone mixes their prescription meds with even just alcohol, and something bad happens.

We should be able to sign an airtight release, saying that we cannot hold them responsible, so JUST GIVE ME MY MEDS!

Yep. That’s probably the crux of it. If doctors couldn’t be held responsible, they would be much more likely to care more about the patient instead of just covering their azz...

And no one ever died taking the recommended dose of a medicine (unless it was a freak reaction or they added other
things .). I remember reading about a methadone patient in my state who went in for a surgery. She didn’t tell the surgeon she was on ‘done, and he gave her 50 oxys. She took enough of them at home that night and died. Her dad was screaming - they gave her a loaded gun!!! Fuk dat!! That was ALL her doing. I’m very sorry she died but absolutely NO ONE ELSE is to blame for what happened. But those are the stories that cause all this horsesh*t. 🤬
I don't know guys but some of the bad docs I've seen have prescribed stuff in dosages that were contra indicared by other conditions clearly documented in my my medical records.

The incident about the girl on methadone sounds hinky to me. Sounds more like just plain incompetent medical practice to me. If you have surgery they have you take all kinds of tests before the procedure itself especially if the have to use anesthesia....so the 'but you didn't tell us' line is just pure bs. To me its just pure incompetence plain and simple. These incomps really sicken me... and they do everything they can to cover up their own scew ups and they cover for each other like crooked police officers.

The only reason I know about the od story is my actual congressman sent an email out for supporting a bill that intended to “expose” folks who ARE on MAT across doctor records. At the time, that info was confidential. I don’t know if it still is however. It was a few years ago and I can’t find a reference. I remember it because I wrote back to my congressman about it. I agree that it sounded unusual and I agree that plenty of doctors aren’t very thorough. But I’ve certainly had surgeries that didn’t involve drug testing (to my knowledge, anyway because they sent me the bloodwork results and that wasn’t on there?)

We expect a lot from the medical world, and you’re right about this greedy corporate model that I believe makes for a lot of mistakes too. But I also have to say my life has been saved a few times, not to mention body functions that I rely on, including vision, heart health and fracture healings that i would not have without them.

Doctors have a lot of power which is why mistakes are so glaring. I was given a laxative years ago in an ER for undiagnosed abdominal pain. It even said on the bottle not to, and I pointed that out to the staff, but she just said - well that’s what the doctor wants. I had a ruptured appendix as a result. 😏. But again the same hospital saved my life since the way it was going it likely would’ve ruptured anyway.

They’re all just humans like the rest of us. I think it’s the high expectations and the high costs which make us feel so betrayed when they do something wrong, (not to mention our health and our lives!)

Well back to the Xanax issue...😜.

@mallaidh. Not trying to be hard on you, but you are a perfect example of someone taking a medicine that you seem to know very little about? Everyone here has done the “work” to access what we believe we need and that’s what you’re having to do as well. If you want this medicine bad enough I have every confidence that you’ll access it. But truly this “game” seems to be getting harder, so personally, altho I completely agree that we should have every right to ingest whatever we choose, if you can find another avenue to fix the sleep issues, I would actually say you might save yourself a lot of aggravation by looking into alternatives as well. Sourcing and paying for meds just to have our gubmint steal them from us and then send along empty boxes is infuriating to say the least! 🤬

Wishing you good fortune in this whole endeavor. We’re definitely here to help. 🙏

jaders

Exalted member
@pinkflower Thank you. I just feel odd posting about sports or travel when I have this thing about OT discussions in other forums. Will give it try though. Just hate being a hypocrit but if those are the site's rules and I'm following them then...

The reason you have to “participate” is hopefully so that folks here can get a glimmer into who you might be. There is very likely LE (law enforcement) on these boards. How could there not be? So the whole point is to gain some trust in folks before just handing over the most pertinent info. 🤷

Maybe we’re just kidding ourselves that trying to keep certain info more difficult to obtain offers any real protection, but that IS the reason you have to become somewhat of a “known” entity for “senior status.” Hopefully it’s to protect you as well because if you just come here and “ask” for something you’d be likely to get a private mail telling you they have it and just send them your dough. (And then not get anything.) ☹️

Like I said - if you look hard enough using the various internet sources, you’ll find something. The law of supply and demand seems to win the day. But again - be prepared for some aggravation and stress doing it. Becoming your own “provider” isn’t the easiest road. 🙏

mallaidh

@jaders - I don't have a chemistry or pharmaceutical background and I admittedly know very little about the names of drugs--generic etc. I do know that I was given a small amt of xan many years ago by a friend because of sleep deprivation. It worked. I didn't go out immediately and dr shop or look on black market. I tried OTC sleep meds and woke up drowsy with a hangover type headache. I was in a fog all day. I tried other drugs including valium which didn't work. .25mg of xan works on me which is why I take it. So by your standards, I have done the work by trying other meds and finding one that works for me. It is getting harder to find and I am here sharing my experiences of those difficulties and hoping to hear from others who are in the same boat. And yes, having our packages seized is more than infuriating. Hoping this is just a post COVID slowdown and not a sustained government crackdown.

jaders

Exalted member
@jaders - I don't have a chemistry or pharmaceutical background and I admittedly know very little about the names of drugs--generic etc. I do know that I was given a small amt of xan many years ago by a friend because of sleep deprivation. It worked. I didn't go out immediately and dr shop or look on black market. I tried OTC sleep meds and woke up drowsy with a hangover type headache. I was in a fog all day. I tried other drugs including valium which didn't work. .25mg of xan works on me which is why I take it. So by your standards, I have done the work by trying other meds and finding one that works for me. It is getting harder to find and I am here sharing my experiences of those difficulties and hoping to hear from others who are in the same boat. And yes, having our packages seized is more than infuriating. Hoping this is just a post COVID slowdown and not a sustained government crackdown.

I completely understand your desire to take the medicine that you found that works for you. Have you tried explaining this whole thing to your doctor? That you found .25 Xanax helps your sleep and is the only one that seems to work without side effects? (Just trying to help you find a way to avoid the whole IOP stuff.) Sometimes being honest with a doctor can surprise you. I had a friend just tell her back doctor that she was buying meds online and he actually gave her a valid script! 😱

I actually help supply a 75 yr old friend of mine to get her the exact same item you take, and she takes the exact same dose. We just tried switching her over to clonazepam as that’s easier to find and also doctors are more likely to give that out too. Any of the benzodiazepines are usually good for sleep altho Xanax seems to be the fastest acting. You can find a lot of the different “azapams” all over, hopefully.

It is completely ridiculous that this med should be so difficult to get prescribed - especially at the dose you’re talking about. And yes, I too am waiting to see if the reports of seizures and slowdowns are just temporary... sure hope so.

mallaidh

I completely understand your desire to take the medicine that you found that works for you. Have you tried explaining this whole thing to your doctor? That you found .25 Xanax helps your sleep and is the only one that seems to work without side effects? (Just trying to help you find a way to avoid the whole IOP stuff.) Sometimes being honest with a doctor can surprise you. I had a friend just tell her back doctor that she was buying meds online and he actually gave her a valid script! 😱

I actually help supply a 75 yr old friend of mine to get her the exact same item you take, and she takes the exact same dose. We just tried switching her over to clonazepam as that’s easier to find and also doctors are more likely to give that out too. Any of the benzodiazepines are usually good for sleep altho Xanax seems to be the fastest acting. You can find a lot of the different “azapams” all over, hopefully.

It is completely ridiculous that this med should be so difficult to get prescribed - especially at the dose you’re talking about. And yes, I too am waiting to see if the reports of seizures and slowdowns are just temporary... sure hope so.
I tried my old and now retired PC many years ago. She wanted to go over my sleep habits, sleep apnea, diet yadda yadda. I tried to explain that I had tried all of that and OTC meds and was way past yoga and deep breathing. She wasn't budging on script. I avoid my PC. They are more interested in asking me if I have guns in the house and if I feel safe than they are about my actual health. I'm not averse to trying another apam but what I have works. I let my PC take care of my ear infections which I get just about every time I fly and I take care of my sleep issue which they like to avoid. Think they are all afraid of being put on a blacklist.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@jaders well another interesting coincidence between us my soon to be ex pcp precribed a laxative not be precribed to folks with ibs or lactose intolerance.....Im just recovering from two near 911/er incidents because of this, my cancer surgery was delayed because I ended up seein another doctor same clinical chain who prescribed a steroid inflamatory to clear up an allergy--I clearly told him I wanted to clear up the allergy which would have led to dire consequences had they gone trough with the surgery as scheduled--the surgeon caught it during her review of my case file the weekend before the surgery and basically said no way with that stuff its 99% certain you'll end up having to get a colostomy bag possibly permanently.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@mallaidh its just friggin bad medical practice I will do just about everything to avoid my PC, nice guy he seems to be but I just can't let go of the fact thay my cancer would have been much worse if I had gone along with his suggestion to wait two more years. He's just a bad [email protected]

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
@jaders the anesthesilogist has to know if you are being put under --they test you before doing the surgery ....the people responsible for the patients discharge simply were negligent. I was straight up with my surgeon and reminded her several times about my past issues but those issues somehow got overllooked when they switched me over to the incompetent oncologists office which gave me a months supply of oxy as a booby prize....it was like were so sorry we ignored your requests for help here's a month supplyof oxy.....or for that matter anything else you may want....

mallaidh

@mallaidh its just friggin bad medical practice I will do just about everything to avoid my PC, nice guy he seems to be but I just can't let go of the fact thay my cancer would have been much worse if I had gone along with his suggestion to wait two more years. He's just a bad [email protected]
Think we both need a new PC. I'm not looking for a 90s Dr Feelgood running a bogus pain clinic. Just a dr that will listen to me and not worry about checking the boxes on that damn Obamacare questionnaire. Patient care is now about quotas, statistics, seeing more patients in less time and making sure they are off radar for writing scripts--even if the patient needs it.

ram-man

Lapsed Senior Member
Think we both need a new PC. I'm not looking for a 90s Dr Feelgood running a bogus pain clinic. Just a dr that will listen to me and not worry about checking the boxes on that damn Obamacare questionnaire. Patient care is now about quotas, statistics, seeing more patients in less time and making sure they are off radar for writing scripts--even if the patient needs it.
XACTLY these doctors are just checking the boxes, meeting the goals, quotas set by their overlords...they just don't really care...it goes far beyond script writing too, but it's mostly about seeing more patients less time and simply generating revenue......

4legsgood

Honorable member
@spanishcarlitos
@mallaidh @pinkflower gave you the greatest tip we have here. Get yourself to the senior member status. Make some relevant posts and some fun posts. Senior Members are not allow to pass on any senior section sources to you and I know that is not what your asking for. The senior section will help with your quest. You will have a hard time in the general section. The general section gives hints but you don’t know if the information is solid if you can figure out what that information is. Also be careful receiving PMs from people, they may not have your best interest at heart. Again, good luck. M
very kind, as always @Mecha @pinkflower ... you too...

wildings

Eminent member
"vegemite sandwich" there's no living that down right? in defense your band (Australia or conversely the well known suburb, strike that. the separate but equal new zealand~ had the band and suspect somebody from 1 of the 2 wrote the lyrics. which run through my little bitty brain an inordinate amount of time given it was the 80's. as the wise men say nothing good comes, whoa strike that. nothing good could possibly come from that.
"I sound like a suck-up" well, let's see. if you post like..., you're probably... well i'll never. of all the people i never thought you would have walked that plank. but, there you go.

"this forum isn't just for sourcing" not?
damn. maybe there should be a disclaimer in parentheses "it ain't necessarily so"

f*cking easy and I cry a lot. imagine me and you should be up and scrubbing the tub~ in no time thinking jeez that boy has a rough row to hoe. better him than me. see, better already.
as you see i'm on board with sourcing strictly.
be dead serious, such as me at all times apart from the cat thing. all bs aside. i walked into a house to buy an antique(just freaking old). i challenge any human remote connect to our species to stay inside there for 30 minutes. i've lived in some dumps in my young days. i mean real dumps. that smell made those place i lived in rank with the white house. my sister loves them and what prevents here from busting a cap off in then is beyond me. maybe she can't afford the bullets. they tend to multiply like lice or~.

all that nonsense aside you had an excellent post there, except i can't find 1 source in it.
edit: that is an excellent example of properly formatting our posts. honestly i don't know how i screwed the pooch that bad than i had cats and men at work... on mind so does that count as excuse.

Last edited:

NomiTramadol

Honorable member
@mallaidh I thought you were talking about other medication but for Xan I know a few pharmacies that offer them and accept more payments than Bitcoin. Yes, they gave you good advices, usually good vendors vanish and others take advantage but this is the place for that, PM's, senior websites with good reputation. My advice because all others have told to you everything else is that you try to find some vendor that re-ship free if your order is seized and ideally I threw the idea of an insurance like "Pay X more" and if seized we will reship or refund the 100 percent.

mallaidh

@NomiTramadol Thanks Nomi. I am a senior member now. Wasn't when I posted back in the spring. Am still looking for a vendor like the old days. Realizing now that's not going to happen. Have a back up plan but don't want to order til I'm back from vacation. Want to be sure I'm around for delivery. Then again, maybe I should order now? Damn items take so long and chances are higher than the good ole days. No more sites. Have to email and have them give you a price. Hate that. Prices are up and always wonder if they are in a country where everything is negotiable.

heavymetalviolet

For Xans? Yes, they are indeed out there, but you do have to shop around, as some places can be extremely pricy while others are just scammers. I have one I'm trying out now, another fairly reliable provider, and a "go to" provider (which I prefer to avoid because of security and payment issues as well as the fact that they are overseas and you then have to deal with the customs issues. I prefer as little hassle as possible, so I try to go with ones I know that are fairly reasonable in price. We will see if my second try provider comes through this go around (I've not used them before).

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks