Vyvanse 50 mg

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

izzyrose

Lapsed Senior Member
Anyway to get this online? I've been taking it for the past month and have had very positive results, just can't find where to get a supply of them.

john66

No , it is in the group of medications same as heroin and cocaine you will definitely not get it anywhere other than the farm

Gladheart

Eminent member
No , it is in the group of medications same as heroin and cocaine you will definitely not get it anywhere other than the farm

@john66

I must completely disagree with you. Heroin and cocaine are illegal and are classified as schedule 1 drugs. Vyvanse is used to treat ADD & ADHA. It is a schedule 2 drug available from MD's that treat ADD & ADHA. They are available from some email and IOP vendors. Buy Beware! Vyvanse and Adderall can be very expensive and the quality can sometimes be on the level of Mexican bathtub chemists.

Carry On.....:yes:

Last edited:

RunRunRiver

Have you tried adderall? That’s what I take but i’m Curious about vynase. Ive been on adderall for 4 years so i’m Interested in switching it up...

Doc Rogue

Honorable member
Ok, if this is allowed to talk about (Vyvance & addy) I must agree with the poster above. I’ve searched high and low, and no, it is t available for purchase from any legit iOp
This I’ve researched. Extensively!
I don’t trust the sy, they are pressed meth.
I was diagnosed a couple years back with low energy due to pain, and adhd symptoms, not sure of that dx but whatever. But I would like to find a legit source for it and it is like looking for a two headed unicorn.
Everything is either scam or bathtub press.

Not asking for source, cause I don’t want to get bannned, so don’t take my post that way. I’m just agreeing with above OP that it is not available online by any legit site, I’ve researched til my eyeballs bleed. So go to your phsyc, that’s your best bet to get a legit script.

UncleHorace

The closest you’ll find is Mexican branded amphetamines, in what mixture? Who knows.
Under US CSA, amphetamines and opiates are schedule II, meaning they have medical purpose and high abuse and dependency potential. Heroin and cocaine may have fit that description a while back, but now we know better. Ha!