• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Wants to know my shipping address?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Holddadoor

I am dealing with a vendor that I use to deal with in 2011-2014. Their site was shut down and I haven't purchased anything in 10 years from any IOP after getting an LL. I now need to use an IOP again and this company started messaging me a year ago about them starting back up and are accepting orders through phone and email. I have been researching the company again. The vendor contacted me after inquiring about their product list.

He would like to know my address so he can send payment information. Does this sound normal?

I have re-activated my secure email portal, logged into my VPN, traced the message ID through Exchange Online to verify where the email is coming from, activated my secure (masked credit card), my re-mailer is now active and stating I live in another city with a PO box. Is this over the top for a small test order? I am only going to order 50 tabs as a test with him, which I expressed to him in an email.

This vendor is probably one that most of the senior members used back in 2010 to 2014. I use to be a very active member on here during those times, but used an email that is no longer active. So, I am glad to be back. Any advice on whether to give this vendor my address before payment is much appreciated (I will be using a credit card) because I have been out of the loop for so long and am unfamiliar with IOP's right now.

Thank you

Snoopz

Smoke Weed Everyday Hay Hay
Sounds HELLLLLLA Fishy. Don't spend more then you can afford to loose but this sounds sketchy.

Theres plenty of good vendors in the senior section who are active and most of them are not emailing customers that parts really sketchy.. email lists get sold all the time knowing who owned the list before you could easily setup a scam ..

I wouldn't ..

Holddadoor

@ToadLix Thank you for the reply! I was afraid of that :/

After being gone for so long you can probably relate to my frustration in not seeing many IOP's compared to how many there were 10 years ago. I am not scared so much to lose a few dollars on a test order, but more worried about this being a setup from LE after getting an LL 10 years ago. That thing scared me to death. I am just getting back to this forum and haven't been able to search everything yet to see how the process has changed and whether or not I am in the right section to post this.

I am trying to see what the typical process is now such as; BC, WU, CC, PayPal etc...

Snoopz

Typical is Bitcoin, SOME take CC Very few take PP anymore most who do end up stopping shortly after as PP is changin the way they do business with international customers come oct you can't sent payments international anymore :\

Honestly unless your needs can't wait the 30 days till u get to the senior section i wouldn't test this vendor your thinking of, I know it can suck having to wait till ya hit senior status but its worth the piece of mind vs getting ripped off which is what sounds like is gonna happen in this case.

Might i ask what medication your looking for just curious you don't have to tell me :D

Holddadoor

I can wait until I hit senior status. I have gained some patience in the last 10 years whereas before I would be impulsive and go with this company anyway lol. Thank you so much for the advice and you probably saved me from getting scammed!!

Oh, and I don't mind at all to fill the curiosity ;) I am looking for Ritz and Kpins. As you can imagine these are hard to come by these days, sadly. I will keep digging through these forums and researching sites to find these medications. Sucks that it has become so hard! Again, thank you so much and I hope to see more posts from you and become a senior member....again

This is what they said in the email, just in case I am over analyzing this.
"Yes I received your email. Kindly let me know how much Ritalin and Clonazepam you are looking for. Kindly confirm with me your shipping address. I am sending you the payment information"

Snoopz

I can think of at least 1 place for 1 of those and a whole lotta places for the other, you'll be in good hands once you reach the senior section :D Its not as hard to find most of the stuff you want these days just gotta read thru a ton of bullshit and figure out whos got what and what you gotta do to get it lol

Holddadoor

That is very encouraging to hear! I signed up again yesterday with my new email address...so I will set the date LOL!

I am looking at the requirements to become a senior member and it seems doable. I was going through my old email addresses mailbox and found a few emails getting meds through email. I can't remember for the life of me how that process went. I am still taking your advice though since you have almost 13,000 posts which is amazing for helping people out!

Snoopz

I can wait until I hit senior status. I have gained some patience in the last 10 years whereas before I would be impulsive and go with this company anyway lol. Thank you so much for the advice and you probably saved me from getting scammed!!

Oh, and I don't mind at all to fill the curiosity ;) I am looking for Ritz and Kpins. As you can imagine these are hard to come by these days, sadly. I will keep digging through these forums and researching sites to find these medications. Sucks that it has become so hard! Again, thank you so much and I hope to see more posts from you and become a senior member....again

This is what they said in the email, just in case I am over analyzing this.
"Yes I received your email. Kindly let me know how much Ritalin and Clonazepam you are looking for. Kindly confirm with me your shipping address. I am sending you the payment information"

See anyone who deals with these kinda meds usually does not need to email people to get customers, infact msot people are beating down their doors demanding meds. Anyone who has to fish for customers specially on meds like those just scream SCAM SCAM SCAM to me..

Now i could be wrong and i'm by no means the definitive answer or even close to it when it comes to susing out vendors lol But id rather see you error on the side of caution then loose money to some scum bag whos just out to string you along, Charges ya for the order then when it comes time to ship OO theres a problem with customs we need more money.

Ask them 1 question and i'll tell ya if their a scam or not. WHAT COUNTRY DO THE MEDS SHIP FROM ;)

Find that out and we'll know pretty quick if there scamming or legit ;) Only a few places ship these meds anymore.

Holddadoor

I will do that right now! I had sent him an email earlier but I encrypted it and he probably has no idea how to open it even though it gives him the instructions on how to do it. I will see what he says and update this if he gets back to me :) People on this forum are so helpful!

Holddadoor

@ToadLix He said that he is shipping from the UK. Is that one of the places that you are referring to? Yes we are all in the same boat and need to help each other, so thank you for all your posts!

Snoopz

@ToadLix He said that he is shipping from the UK. Is that one of the places that you are referring to? Yes we are all in the same boat and need to help each other, so thank you for all your posts!

Hmm.. Lemmie see if @Chancer wants to chime in .. Im not familar with many uk vendors my self.

Off the top of my head i don't know any Uk that sell ritz crackers but..ehhh i dunno Considered Class B So thats pretty fuckin Restrictive for the UK..

I call bullshit.

Holddadoor

@ToadLix @Chancer So, this V that I used to use also sends a prescription with the order as they did 10 years ago and are still doing the same practice. I looked at my other emails from him prior to this and it is the same name that he used when this vendor opened up a sister site. It still seems pretty sketchy based on this evidence and your posts, which make a lot of sense.

He is okay with me making a really small order over email from the UK to test him out. It seems sketchy though that he is getting back to me so fast ...like he has no customers..

Snoopz

@ToadLix @Chancer So, this V that I used to use also sends a prescription with the order as they did 10 years ago and are still doing the same practice. I looked at my other emails from him prior to this and it is the same name that he used when this vendor opened up a sister site. It still seems pretty sketchy based on this evidence and your posts, which make a lot of sense.

He is okay with me making a really small order over email from the UK to test him out. It seems sketchy though that he is getting back to me so fast ...like he has no customers..

HMMM Vendors that send legit scripts.. Theres only 1 that i can think of that does that now and has a website and requires you to send in proof of ID, not sure if there uk or not I avoid them ..

Chancer

Exalted member
@Holddadoor it depends on what you are ordering. If you are ordering class 1 or 2 meds I would be suspicious and check the import/export rules per Country. Other general meds are simple enough, we can order vitamins and minerals et al from China/Indian based Countries etc.

Chancer

Exalted member

Hmm.. Lemmie see if @Chancer wants to chime in .. Im not familar with many uk vendors my self.

Off the top of my head i don't know any Uk that sell ritz crackers but..ehhh i dunno Considered Class B So thats pretty fuckin Restrictive for the UK..

I call bullshit.

Just to add that medical and legal classifications are different, legal A, B, C etc. Medical 1, 2, 3 etc.

Holddadoor

I call bullshit.

Just to add that medical and legal classifications are different, legal A, B, C etc. Medical 1, 2, 3 etc.
That article was really informative. That is a pretty hefty sentence in the UK just for possession of these drugs, let alone selling them. This vendor emailed me again, asking me how many I would want of each for my "sample" shipment.

As @ToadLix pointed out, people should be banging down the doors for these meds and we have had around 20 emails back and forth just this morning. I would chalk it up to....great customer service, but I know that it is not the case LOL. This screams, SCAM!

Chancer

Exalted member
This vendor emailed me again, asking me how many I would want of each for my "sample" shipment.
A genuine pharmacist wouldn't offer you a 'sample' shipment. A doctor would diagnose then a pharmacist would dispense. Although a doctor can go through a trial and error stage to find you the right meds. I think your first instinct is spot on.

Holddadoor

@Chancer @ToadLix I want to thank both of you for all the help today with my reintroduction into this forum and IOP's. It has been an eye opener! Time to start looking at other V's and I hope to see both of you in the senior section when I hit 60 posts and reputation points! It's good to be back on this forum after a decade! Hopefully people find this topic helpful because I saw a post that was similar to mine, but it was posted in 2011. Doubt they will respond to my reply LOL! Keep up the good work on this forum both of you :)

Snoopz

Of Corse :D Like i said hang in there till ya hit the senior section theres plenty of places to choose from that do not spam your email cold calling looking for clients, hell i gotta track my guy down half the time and beat him up just to get him to respond to an email lol

If it seems too good to be true 99% of the time it is :D

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks