• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

Wants to know my shipping address?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Snoopz

Smoke Weed Everyday Hay Hay
@Holddadoor Tell them if they wanna send you samples, then you'll pay for the samples once you receive the meds and have them lab tested to ensure there not counterfit.

Tell them you read some stuff on the internet that people send fake meds so you only feel comfortable paying for them once you verify the authenticity ;)

See if they throw a shit fit over that lol

Holddadoor

Hey @ToadLix and @Chancer I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this question in....Perhaps you can direct me where to put it, but yesterday I was busy searching and emailed 3 of the V's that I used to use. Two of them got back to me with an email. One of them has a website, but I searched for reviews and people were saying that he is now a fake using the same name he used years ago.

I don't think I am allowed to post links in here or mention the vendors name that he uses. If I can post it without breaking any rules. This second vendor took 2 days to respond. Not like the other guy who is still emailing me at 2:00am LOL! Seems like that guy is a little desperate for clients. IDK if is because I use to order around $200.00 worth every month or he is just getting started.

Would you two go with this new person or take the advice of the people in the reviews and saying that he is a fake. Maybe once I get into the Senior area I can eventually tell you who these V's were LOL

Snoopz

I wouldn't take any chances till i found out whats being said in the senior section :D

The wait is worth the peace of mind and not loosing money.

Ultimately the choice is yours as to how you proceed tho don't spend more then your comfortable with likely loosing :D

Holddadoor

I wouldn't take any chances till i found out whats being said in the senior section :D

The wait is worth the peace of mind and not loosing money.

Ultimately the choice is yours as to how you proceed tho don't spend more then your comfortable with likely loosing :D
I was typing out what his rules are when you responded. He sounds legit, but will wait the 28 days left that I have and keep trying to browse these forums :) I don't think I will have full piece of mind ever cause I have anxiety (Hence the need to get Kpins) LOL! But knowing that we are all a community and "in it together" will help out a lot!

Chancer

Exalted member
@Holddadoor I'm with @ToadLix on this one. I imagine you are getting desperate but you will make yourself more desperate if you lose money too. Wait until you get to senior then the risks are definitely calculated more in your favour.

Holddadoor

@Chancer That is very reassuring to know that the Senior section is full of people like you two. Right now I have been without meds for 5 months so, I am sure I can hold off a few more weeks to be able to feel a little more confident purchasing these online. At first I was extremly desperate and was bed ridden from benzo withdrawal. I dont know if I would go back to them, but I would still like some on hand for my panic attacks. I also have ADHD and life is becoming harder and harder to live day to day. So, knowing that I will have resources in the senior section is very uplifting :)

Snoopz

@Chancer That is very reassuring to know that the Senior section is full of people like you two. Right now I have been without meds for 5 months so, I am sure I can hold off a few more weeks to be able to feel a little more confident purchasing these online. At first I was extremly desperate and was bed ridden from benzo withdrawal. I dont know if I would go back to them, but I would still like some on hand for my panic attacks. I also have ADHD and life is becoming harder and harder to live day to day. So, knowing that I will have resources in the senior section is very uplifting :)

The whole forum (mostly) trys to look out for each other we may disagree on information at times but we really are all trying to just look out for each other and our drug suppliers :D

Holddadoor

@ToadLix I agree! If disagreeing with someone will keep them safe I will do it. I see you helping people all the time and how active you are on here. I see some people that stop posting after they hit around 60 posts which, is totally fine but you take the time to respond to pretty much everyone. That is how I want to be once I hit Senior and beyond. Spotting the signs of a scam, or ways to stay safe on the Internet. I wouldn't have been able to spot the guy that you and @Chancer told me to stay away from without this site.

I am trying to read through all the forums and the rules for posting..What to do and what not to do. So for right now I am holding off on any orders and only have 26 days left before I am eligible for senior status. I can however send emails now!

I had one of the V's email me and tell me they can't open my encrypted email. You think the would know how to open these. I am also getting my BC up and running so I dont have any delays.

Chancer

Exalted member
@Holddadoor Once you reach senior it's easier, it's better than risking getting scammed. Scammers prey on people who are desperate. Good vendors have a solid history and loyal customer base. Hang in there, then use your instincts, it's got you this far.

Also, disappearing once you reach senior is counterproductive, situations can change and when/if you aren't monitoring them. You will get yourself caught out, then end up back with your tail between your legs. Realizing if you had stayed up to date you could have potentially spotted any issues beforehand. Good luck. đź’«

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks