• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What is your vice?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

danis

Exalted member
Hair - checked, tats - no, teeth - good for now, job - project work (on/off), intelligent - apparently (at least that I was told or I'm to stupid to realize someone is jerking my chain), depth (emotional, penetration wise, eloquent, thick wallet, philosophical...needs elaboration). :unsure:

Otherwise not your typical vice but nonetheless I wish you ample amount of good luck.

ohanes

Distinguished member
Hair - checked, tats - no, teeth - good for now, job - project work (on/off), intelligent - apparently (at least that I was told or I'm to stupid to realize someone is jerking my chain), depth (emotional, penetration wise, eloquent, thick wallet, philosophical...needs elaboration). :unsure:

Otherwise not your typical vice but nonetheless I wish you ample amount of good luck.
@ Danis,
Sounds like an honest and healthy assessment of oneself.
Thanks for keeping it real.

Blessings to everyone for a GREAT day

ohanes

Distinguished member
Vice of the Day:

I am not getting things done on my "to do" list.

I've been lazy about exercise and staying fit: physically, mentally, spiritually, etc.

Vice: I have been blaming the pandemic, for my isolation, for living such a sedentary (indoor) life.

Most troubling: My faith has been shaken, not lost, but extremely shaken.

Chancer

Exalted member
Mine was smoking but I switched to vaping after getting help from the chemist. Now I'm back to reading (I know, strange 'vice') and PR, I can't help logging on when I get a spare 5 minutes when I really shouldn't 😉🤣

Babygoats

Sugar! Mostly candy. Sometimes ice cream. Sometimes whatever I can over eat. People laugh when I say I eat candy bars by the fours. I'm not joking. This is a nightly thing. Seriously. A few days ago I ate a whole quart of ice cream. Last week I ate two half gallons in three days. I'm surprised I'm not 300lbs. I wish I could get off the stuff. It makes me so tired but I'm hooked.

smo1959

Honorable member
I was going to say that food is my vice but really it’s more like my drug of choice. When I’m really tired, burned out, sad, angry, stressed…I eat bad things. Went to McDonalds twice today…. At lunch a healthy salad briefly crossed my mind but nah. Oh and traveling today too…can’t eat a salad while driving lol.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks