• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What is your vice?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Plliip

Collecting vintage watches the last few months.......I have a few, but less than 10.

A lot of rich people/celebrities collect $$$$ new watches.

This is interesting: Breitling watches, associated with aviation....has some models with two alarms. If your yacht sinks in the middle of the ocean, you can press a button on the watch, we sends a signal to a satelite (sp.) which will send people to rescue you!

RunRunRiver

Distinguished member
Lately I’ve gotten into a bad habit of baking “muffins” that are actually just cake mix. Like I make them a few times a week and stand over the stove and eat 3 lolz. My kids
Love them so That’s my excuse. I don’t gain weight easily but the sugar has been bad for my mood swings 😉🤷🏽‍♀️

Mermaid10

Anyone have a Braums close ? The best chocolate 🍫 malts. I’ve ordered two at a time before ha

Sabrered0901

I would have to say collecting complete in box old school Nintendo and Super Nintendo games and N64 games and collecting old handcuffs. Ebay is a bad addict when looking for stuff.

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
I love chocalate and some salty chips as a number 2.Not good for a diebetic but still love them.

emmarr

Honorable member
Definitely chocolate, especially Galaxy. And at the minute I am satiating my desire for chocolate and keeping cool with ice creams featuring chocolate such as Ben and Jerry's, Mars, Magnums and Cornettos 😋

LilyLove44

Like most on PR my vice is prescription medication, namely painkillers. Other vices are cigarettes and monster zero sugar energy drinks. 3 things I could not live without. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only take 3 items with me I’d have my cigs, my medication and a mango monster ultra.

Something else I will openly admit I have a problem with is spending money online shopping. I just can’t help myself when it comes to adding things to a basket and checking out it gives me a rush better than any drug ever could. I get paid then shake with adrenaline as I order a bunch of needless stuff from Amazon and excitedly await its arrival. I don’t think people take spending addictions seriously but at the time I’m ordering I’m not thinking of how much I’m spending, I’m justifying it with ‘well we need that’ or ‘it’s only a £10 order, I’d spend more than that on a night out’ and then the intense guilt I feel when I realise I’ve spent all my money on stuff I didn’t need and am skint for the rest of the month definitely makes it an addiction in my eyes.

ToadLix

Famous PRer
As someone who suffers from impulsivity really badly, I too find my self buying smaller cheaper items only to find i bought 3 pages worth of shit and spent 300$ :\

Like welllll shit.... I needed it.. all of it ! :p

LilyLove44

@ToadLix every month I tell myself I’m not going to do it, and every month I find myself getting 3 deliveries of crap a day 😂 I like to find cheaper stuff telling myself that it’s such a bargain, but then like you say I end up with a basket full of bargains and I order them all because well why not?

I have to hide parcels from my hubby, as he constantly tells me not to buy shit online. If I know somethings due to be delivered I’ll pretend I need something and send him to the shop just so he isn’t here when the parcel comes. It’s really bad thinking about it, but at the time I’m ordering I’m not thinking of anything other than the stuff I ‘need’.

J11

Definitely online shopping! It’s a problem 🙈
I just bought a jumper i
Absolutely needed. I hide it from my hubby too, I shove parcels in the laundry room and wait till he’s in bed to open them. It’s face products I’m obsessed with at the moment, sometimes it’s treats and beds for my dogs, I’ve also bought far too many hallowe’en treats and decorations, but it will be good fun 🤩 so it’s all good

J11

@ToadLix have you ever had things delivered and can’t remember ordering them? I have 🙈😂 I think when I take a Valium or especially a Xanax I buy a lot of crap late at night when I’m half asleep and forget! Had a few surprises and. Thought wtf was I thinking 🤦‍♀️

ToadLix

Famous PRer
@ToadLix have you ever had things delivered and can’t remember ordering them? I have 🙈😂 I think when I take a Valium or especially a Xanax I buy a lot of crap late at night when I’m half asleep and forget! Had a few surprises and. Thought wtf was I thinking 🤦‍♀️

Nope I don;t seem to have that issue with benzos they don't cause memory issues for me just make me super sleepy which is what i need, but naa i remember all my purchases lol

bella24

For some insane reason, I started drinking these damn Starbuck's Refreshers and I cannot stop. They are ridiculously good. Dragon Fruit Lemonade is my favorite. But it has to stop lol. Starbuck's is not a good habit to have obviously.. maybe next week :)

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks