What is your vice?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Peaceful Rose

Distinguished member
Right now my vibe is Pandora bracelets and charms. I am keeping it reigned in for the most part because they are expensive and it doesn’t take much to spend more than you intended. There are a few that I am really wanting, so far I haven’t been to the mall to buy them or select just one...

candygram

Honorable member
Potato chips....you could line up crack, cocaine, chocolate, and heroin and I will always go for the potato chips. Want me to confess to a crime I did not commit....potato chips. Want me to hand over my debit card PIN....potato chips!!

Victoria123

Honorable member
I've dropped the chocolate and ice cream but the jeans addiction has started again! Why can't I get addicted to ironing or washing the car or filling out tax returns or polishing windows or enjoying waiting at the hospital for my appointment which is always an hour late?

If I ever get time to date again I'm going to look out for guys who like window cleaning and ironing.

I do have a new 'vice': meditation and baby seems to like it too; he stops wailing to the rainfall ones :happy:

Uncle Rob

Political channels, CNN. MSNBC, Fox, in the car too, on Sirius, and on my TV phone app. Washington has become like a political Sopranos show and I can't turn away, and it's not only hard to stop watching, but being slightly obsessed with it all.

Ellyn

Distinguished member
Potato chips....you could line up crack, cocaine, chocolate, and heroin and I will always go for the potato chips. Want me to confess to a crime I did not commit....potato chips. Want me to hand over my debit card PIN....potato chips!!
I am semi-neutral on potato chips UNLESS they're the kettle-cooked ones that are folded over, regular or BBQ. Those I'll do bad things for.

- - - Updated - - -

Political channels, CNN. MSNBC, Fox, in the car too, on Sirius, and on my TV phone app. Washington has become like a political Sopranos show and I can't turn away, and it's not only hard to stop watching, but being slightly obsessed with it all.
Mixed feelings on the political channels. They're fascinating and utterly depressing all at once. Although I do like Anderson Cooper.

TruWalley

Lapsed Senior Member
I can go on “kicks” with certain foods or things. For example, I will want to have a certain type of sweet everyday for about a couple of weeks or month and may switch to something else. But it always has to be one particular item when this happens.

jakemoe

Eminent member
Good n Plenty.

Just realized I posted the same back in March of 2013. Scuse me.

Last edited:

Uncle Rob

@Ellyn, I sure know what you mean about mixed feelings, I guess that's why I feel like it's a current vice of mine. I certainly do have a better understanding of the term "political junkie".

Hymee

Banned
I just discovered it, dooh!
Yummy Grigio, subs for sweets :clapping:

My vice is Pinot Grigio, sipping a nice cold glass right now. It's not really that I drink too much as my limit is about 2 glasses but I'm trying to drop a few pounds and wine is empty calories.

Hymee

Banned
Well Christ on a Cracker,,

I loooved Good N Plenty, that whole train engineer thing, can't believe another members that..

Good n Plenty.

Just realized I posted the same back in March of 2013. Scuse me.

Ellyn

Distinguished member
@Trainspotter
So I'm not alone! I sorta thought that was only me, but then figured, nah, no way! :bigsmile:
I can't get away with the total eBay experience any more. I've about reached the "Swedish Death Cleaning" age - we're downsizing a big and getting rid of things, so I can't buy anything new unless something else goes out.

Reactions: M77

M77

Exalted member
I can't get away with the total eBay experience any more. I've about reached the "Swedish Death Cleaning" age - we're downsizing a big and getting rid of things, so I can't buy anything new unless something else goes out.
@Ellyn
I have way too much stuff too, and I should be downsizing, as well. I try to not even look at eBay, but when I do, I'm screwed.

dearie23

Distinguished member
I am back with a revised list of vices...

- Peach iced tea
- Chocolate
- My only benzo now is kpins
- Ah...taking clothes from stores (shh)
- I now have 16 tattoos instead of the 4 I had the last time I posted
- Buying thrift store clothes to sell on ebay
- Buying cheap replica designer items for myself online
- I am currently withdrawing from Orange is the New Black