What is your vice?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Delta L1011

Distinguished member
Good point! Chocolate covered strawberries along with the champagne...
@M77 SFLR "Dom Perignon 2004 along with See's Candies" (Key Lime flavor)
TBH (my bad.....post divorce blues)...... IMHO Dom Perignon over-rated) YMMV

Still good call @M77 !! FYI (too much candy makes me gain weight)

Last edited:

macy539

Sugar free energy drinks. I know all of these energy drinks are bad but it's good when you didn't get much sleep.

tedh

Diet Coke.....but I’m trying to wean myself off of it. And strawberry twizzlers.

UncleHorace

For me, there’s nothing quite like a good homemade pad Thai or green curry with eggplant, peppers, basil, jasmine rice.

Dilaudid is pretty tasty, too, but not from a Thai restaurant.

freethinker

Amusingly: video games. I play them a lot. Too much. But at least I still get a good dose of exercise every day so as to even out the chair time.

Mind you, I just signed up for Medicare, so I'm not playing these as a teenager. But being that age means that I was around when video games were invented. At college in the mid-70s I had access to a computer system networked across entire continents ("PLATO") that had graphics terminals and was more than 10 years ahead of its time (the first Macintosh was a decade away). We had email, messaging and serious gaming. I still access a virtual clone of that pre-Cray supercomputer mainframe that runs as an app on some guys PC in California.

Having played for so long I'm pretty good for an old dude. I played one tank battle game for years and was on a ranked Russian team. Our "captain" was bi-lingual and would cross-translate for me the curses from the other players. :)

Chocolate and sweets? Yeah, those too. :)
@tycho
Remember the Commodore Vic 20, and 64? Also the Pet computers?
Ooooohhhh, you take me back to my college days, @M77 !! I fell in with a hardcore group of the best guys ever who were hardcore builders, coders, & gamers. I miss those days. The first time I got my hands on a Commodore 64 was my freshman year at university, lol! Playing those old school DOS games like 3-Demon took up a lot of hours we should have spent studying, but I wouldn't trade all that fun for anything!

freethinker

Vices:
I was a 30+ year smoker, I switched to vaping about 8 years ago. I have gone pack to the cigs a few times but vaping is my most habitual vice.

Another vice I love is coffee, but since I was diagnosed with Crohn's a few years ago there are periods of flare up that I sadly cannot drink it. So I go for flavored teas during those times. But when my gut can handle it, coffee is a huge vice for me. I make an amazing latte concoction that is organic & uses raw milk (diet changed due to Crohn's), even my spouse & grown son are hooked on it. It is way better than anything Starbucks has, lol!

Chocolate. Of course.