• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

windowpane

Eminent member
In my neighborhood Comcast has a total monopoly on landline HS Internet
and TV service. No options unless you want a dish. Well, my bill went up
$10.00 a month just now for whatever reason. I even e-mailed both of my
Senators to complain. Only 1 got back to me. She said I would have to write
to the FCC. Like that will change anything...:mad:...that made me frown

Keith K Stone

Renowned member
Everything,
What a messed up day, nothing seemed to go right.
First no coffee then no bananas, we're talking some serious frowns here.
As the day went on nothing got better.
All I can say is "This day sure did suck".
Thanks for letting me vent.

215924e0cfa200645a.gif

Sj2011

Banned
No frowns just grin and bear it.

I'm sorry to see all of you who have posted reasons to frown. I for one am a optimist even in the worst of times I try to smile and say it could be worse.

But early this morning 4:00 am I was posting a picture to @Good Apollo on PR giving him a true soldiers salute.

Unfortunately I sent the salute to a project manager instead of a much needed blue print.

This is what was supposed to be sent to my project manager.

View attachment 10562

Instead he got @Good Apollo 's warm welcome, this.

View attachment 10563

Pox on G A ...your father was a camel.

Good Apollo

Exalted member
@smokinjoe sharp mind you have hmm? My pops is about the size of a herd of camels, not far off there.

- - - Updated - - -

And is that a tripod? You know what I mean, SJ?

Allycat

Exalted member
I woke to a strange noise in the middle of the night, I thought it was raining and ignored it. I got up this AM to find a major flood on three floors. Evidently a pipe froze and burst.

Had serve pro here all day, they had to cut through walls, tear down ceilings and pull up rugs. My house is totaled, it even burned out the motor in my furnace. Christ, what a mess.

Shatterproof

Lapsed Senior Member
@alleycat

Alley . . . gosh, so much for me posting what made me frown! I'm so sorry about your situation. That's definitely something to frown about . . . glad your computer works though (ha) . . . seriously, hope all gets cleaned and cleared up soon!!!

Last edited:

sweeteeze

Distinguished member
What made me frown?? Reading on the memorial page of my HS website all the people who have passed away who I remember as perky cheerleaders, vigorous athletes, etc., though most of them on the in memoriam site were as unnoticed as I was (average students)....rather a shock to see the girl who played clarinet in the row behind me in orchestra has passed away/ I see her so clearly in my mind as young, talented, and confident, and yet, she has died. That both things could exist in my head at the same time is disturbing (then again, I think so many odd things these days.) I know this will only get worse. Grad HS in 76... & I don't believe in an afterlife, I do not think they (those deceased) are in a better place, despite all the Bible verses that were quoted in the comments section on the site. They just no longer exist except in the memories of a few, and that after a time, those few will die and that chain is broken. Oh well, depressing, but this is the frown thread! Sweet E

Last edited:

Allycat

Exalted member
I wish I was @Mlmk, thank god house insurance will cover most, $500.00 deductible. But they offered to pay for a hotel for a few days. My furnace is fixed now, think I'm going

to try to ride it out here. There's no place like home! I thought they were just going to wet vac I had NO idea it could cause so much damage. Want to share your vodka & tonic??

Good Apollo

Exalted member
I woke to a strange noise in the middle of the night, I thought it was raining and ignored it. I got up this AM to find a major flood on three floors. Evidently a pipe froze and burst.

Had serve pro here all day, they had to cut through walls, tear down ceilings and pull up rugs. My house is totaled, it even burned out the motor in my furnace. Christ, what a mess.

Alley that is so awful. Serve pro put things back together too or do they just stop the issue and leave you with a dry but tore up home. Wow major bummer, sorry.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks