• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Binky

Celebrity PRer
Blizzard conditions this morning & continuing all day which will make the roads impassable until tomorrow in my area:crying:.....Yesterday I was working in my flower garden & planting poppy seeds then today over a foot of snow.....Such is the early spring weather in farm country of upstate NY:rofl:

Delta L1011

Eminent member
Presidents Day. What the hell does this federal holiday mean to you?

@pia "When I lived on the Gold Coast, in South Florida, (a long time ago) the meaning to me, was lots of tourists, and, fun on the beach !!!
(during the day, and, during the night, dancing in the nightclubs, & the disco's !!! (on President's Day/ late winter/ Spring Break) etc.

Such as Art Stock's PLAYPEN, SOUTH, 3411 N. Federal Hwy, Ft. Lauderdale
Pete & Lenny's (Oakland Park), 2660 E. Commercial Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale
Jolly Roger Hotel & Lounge, (on the beach) 619 N. Atlantic Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale
Marina Bay Houseboats / Restaurant & Nightclub, Ft. Lauderdale
Lenny's Restaurant (home of the 24 oz. cup of Coffee) & mini-juke boxes at each table / Ft. Lauderdale
Paddock International, Pompano Beach
Big Daddy's Liquors & Lounges (8101 Biscayne Blvd), Miami) "Where You're Never Alone"
Bayshore Whale & Sail Club, (Private Club) 4060 N.E. 79th Street, Miami
The Playboy Club, 79th Street Causeway @Biscayne Blvd. Miami
Evil People, S.W 8th Street, Tamiami Trail, Miami
Golden Sands Motor Hotel & Lounge @6901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, Florida (Directly on the Ocean)
Wolfies's Coffee Shop & Restaurant "Celebrity Corner" 21st. St. & Collins Ave. Miami Beach
Hotel Fontainebleau, 44th to 48th St. (Collins Ave) Miami Beach, Florida 33140.
(Poodle Lounge, Boom Boom Room, Club Gigi (La Rhonde Superstar Theater) & Pip's Gammon Club/
(Backgammon Boutique).

Last edited:

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
Blizzard conditions this morning & continuing all day which will make the roads impassable until tomorrow in my area:crying:.....Yesterday I was working in my flower garden & planting poppy seeds then today over a foot of snow.....Such is the early spring weather in farm country of upstate NY:rofl:
WOW, as I get older I think that I would like warmer weather all the time.
UNLIKE what I used to think.
But still I do like the various changing of the seasons...........very much so.
But the cold winds with low temperatures are not good for me even though I always thought that, Oh it doesn't bother me.

Anyone relate?
anyway, @Binky stay safe.......
frowns for bad weather on you.....

Last edited:

Babygoats

This morning I found four big lizards trapped down in a hole made of thick tubing in a field I walk in in the mornings by my house. I had previously blocked the hole having seen dead lizards in there previously. I was able to save two of the four, but two of them fell too far down where I couldn't even see the bottom. One of the lost two was so hard to get. He/She was the biggest fighter. The second lost one was devastating as I had rescued it and it ran back in the hole after I got it out. I stuck as many sticks down in the hole as I could hoping they could find their way out but I'm not hopeful. They were beautiful and it's sad knowing they are likely to starve to death.

Delta L1011

Eminent member
My IRS and the USA state, (where I live), the deadline, for filing ones IRS & State taxes must be postmarked in 3 days, that only gives me
72 hours, to finish filling out my IRS taxes, and, I always have to make a payment, like every 90 days, year round, BUT, I am not fully ready,
and my local CPA, is riding me, to fill out a IRS form Forty eight Sixty Eight, (Extension delay ones filing date, for six more months, without
any unnecessary extra fees, but I tend to panic, when I seem to always wait to get motivated, unless, I am near a crisis, until, I can get motivated
to do, what is necessary. Another problem, as the truth is, I have been doing this, now, for the past six years !!!

Dee420Bard978

Well it makes me frown every day. Unfortunately, trying to move to Myrtle Beach area where it's warm business has been slow due to solid Europe vendors all exit scammed me me thanks to wish I could just find a source with KRKA & Gadors & any Roche or Pfizer vendor I just want brand name benzos unfortunately I don't no any dark web site that's legit

AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks