• Please take a moment to review some of the most important new forum features here and here

What Made You Frown Today?

Recommended Pharmacies on Pharmacy Reviewer

Dee420Bard978

My IRS and the USA state, (where I live), the deadline, for filing ones IRS & State taxes must be postmarked in 3 days, that only gives me
72 hours, to finish filling out my IRS taxes, and, I always have to make a payment, like every 90 days, year round, BUT, I am not fully ready,
and my local CPA, is riding me, to fill out a IRS form Forty eight Sixty Eight, (Extension delay ones filing date, for six more months, without
any unnecessary extra fees, but I tend to panic, when I seem to always wait to get motivated, unless, I am near a crisis, until, I can get motivated
to do, what is necessary. Another problem, as the truth is, I have been doing this, now, for the past six years !!!
I hate the it's I can't get a aces debit card they closed my account with a couple hundreds and every month took out around 15 dollars A MONTH which might not sound alot but it was my cash the government needs to stay up out our fugging money they already steal enough

tedh

Opened the freezer door, decided to rearrange things. A frozen rack of ribs fell out and landed on top of my foot. I’m still frowning sitting here with a ice pack sitting on it. Foot has a giant bruise and knot on it.

tedh

Opened the freezer door, decided to rearrange things. A frozen rack of ribs fell out and landed on top of my foot. I’m still frowning sitting here with a ice pack sitting on it. Foot has a giant bruise and knot on it.
There’s video too….I didn’t realize I cursed that much when it happened……lmao! As pay back, I’m gonna bbq and eat those ribs this weekend, we’ll see who gets the last laugh……definitely not me, I’ll be crying in my beer over the pain.

mindcrypt6

Lapsed Senior Member
Seems like every day with life and stress and worries a frown seems to appear with me, and I’m really wishing it wouldn’t because overall I’m really happy person or I try to be. Life is precious. I am grateful for what I have been able to have done and accomplish. Even tho I dwell on the bad I wouldn’t ever want to be anything else.

shilly_shillson

Lapsed Senior Member
@Dee420Bard978 as not to potentially break any rules, I can only state that I've heard that some formerly reliable Eastern European vendors have been affected by the Ukrainian-Russian conflict. I haven't tried to order from a once reliable Russian vendor but I can only imagine how shipping into North America might be tough. At the very least, I can imagine customs would be all over it.

To stay on topic with the thread, I guess what made me frown today was seeing images on the news of Ukrainian cities looking like a picture of post-war Dresden.

smo1959

Honorable member
I damaged my shoulder somehow…lifting? Very painful, loss of range of motion, weakness, etc. I go to the ortho doc. She suspects a rotator cuff tear and orders an MRI. My insurance company declines it as “not medically necessary”. Doc orders physical therapy. Ins approves 8 visits. I went religiously, did the home exercises and so forth. My shoulder has improved, and I am pleased but still not up to par. Physical Therapist submitted a request for 4 more sessions. Insurance declined. They said that I was at 80% recovered and that’s all they are willing to pay for. Any additional therapy is “not medically necessary”. So…complete recovery is no longer the goal. 80% is enough. Is this because I am over 60 and not worth full recovery? i Am going to self pay for one more session so we will have some time to do a home plan. I despise insurance companies.

cajunbulldog

Eminent member
Another tiresome day.Me and my daughter have made offial plans to leave my wife since she wants my daughter out. I have felt almost nothing from her for the past 11 years . So come summer I will be joining married living apart. We already have had different bedrooms for 7 years. Realy bad days for now.

BlueBell

That Snail Is Fast
My husband had heart valve repair surgery a little over a year ago. Last night he passed out -- out of nowhere -- and crumbled to the ground. Scared me to death! He is ok and it was not his heart. Still super scary.
So sorry to hear this @Blackbird123 .
I hope everything is okay at this time.
Oh GOSH YES super scary for sure.

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
I call shenanigans' on Jeopardy and Mattea Roach, way too many "constructed" Canadian questions IMO
> name three provinces that start with N; snickers, we only have 10 provinces:D
well she lost, strange bet

Last edited:

Santa's little helper

Exalted member
Mods appear to be over governing accounts for some reason
Binky's wonderful site is still crashing my computer. Not my fault Bink, please get it it right. Thank you
>Apologies, to everyone for this post

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

Ad blocking browser plugins interfere with some features of this forum. For the best site experience please disable your ad blocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks